YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Things You Have Always Wanted To Learn...

Performance Based

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have a huge amount of free time as of late and I am trying to get some things done that I have always wanted to do

Going to sign up for boxing lessons and a race car driving course. Would love some more ideas though. What are the things you have always wanted to do and would if you had the spare time and money to do them besides travel (already a travel junkie).

If i had a lil more time and money.

I would look into learning a new language. Maybe take a intro class at a community college or Rosetta stone programs for home use.

Rock climbing... its not just climbing a rock. lol
Its learning knots, methods to belay, equipment, names of routes, the rating of routes, indoor vs outdoor vs bouldering, top rope climbing vs lead climbing vs free climbing.

Lots of community colleges actually have courses on it.

Or find a local indoor gym, they always offer beginner courses.

Check it out.

If i had a lil more time and money.

I would look into learning a new language. Maybe take a intro class at a community college or Rosetta stone programs for home use.

This. The most fun way to learn a language is to practice it with native speakers of that language who do not speak English. Those people may or may not be hard to find.

I would actually do a round the world cruise for 3-4 months. Learn about each port you are going to be stopping into.. see the world like never before.

I've always wished I could play an instrument.
I love music but am pretty much useless regarding playing anything.

What I really want to do before I die is see the Grand Canyon and ride down to the bottom. I'm sure I'll see it but I think I'm too heavy for the ride part. I think you have to weigh under 200. I think it would be a crime to not see such an amazing thing.

I've always wished I could play an instrument.
I love music but am pretty much useless regarding playing anything.

What I really want to do before I die is see the Grand Canyon and ride down to the bottom. I'm sure I'll see it but I think I'm too heavy for the ride part. I think you have to weigh under 200. I think it would be a crime to not see such an amazing thing.

Yeah music would be something i'd like to learn. i'd love to learn to play the drums. Messing around with my kids on Wii rockband, be great to learn how to really jam on the drums.

ive been enough places done enough shit to suppress my adrenalin needs.

i just want more free time to spend with my parents and kids. Some of my best emeories are fishing and hunting with my dad and grandfather , i want my kids to share those same memories.

I want my childern to realize what you value the most often is not way out beyond reach , but its right in front of you

Women...I mean really learn how the female mind works...it has puzzled man for 1000's of years.

I'd have to go with bartending.

Women...I mean really learn how the female mind works...it has puzzled man for 1000's of years.

I don't think this is possible...once you learn about women, they'd just go and change all the rules.

I have a huge amount of free time as of late and I am trying to get some things done that I have always wanted to do

Going to sign up for boxing lessons and a race car driving course. Would love some more ideas though. What are the things you have always wanted to do and would if you had the spare time and money to do them besides travel (already a travel junkie).

Since you said race car driving course, maybe you would enjoy learning how to build your own race cars and engines. You could learn performance engine building and race car fabrication, suspension setup etc. Shooting is also a nice hobby, maybe get a rifle suitable for long range precision shooting and take courses to learn how to shoot at long distances. There are many courses related to shooting which would be interesting if you enjoy such things.

If I had the time I think studying to become a chemist, so I could make my own products, with accuracy, safety and the perfect price. I have also had an interest in psychology.

Since you said race car driving course, maybe you would enjoy learning how to build your own race cars and engines. You could learn performance engine building and race car fabrication, suspension setup etc. Shooting is also a nice hobby, maybe get a rifle suitable for long range precision shooting and take courses to learn how to shoot at long distances. There are many courses related to shooting which would be interesting if you enjoy such things.

Haha I've spent enough time at the ranges and training for work but appreciate the ideas!

I have always been terrible w/ mechanical work so thats definately something to look into though for me.

Since you said race car driving course, maybe you would enjoy learning how to build your own race cars and engines. You could learn performance engine building and race car fabrication, suspension setup etc.

I second learning how to race cars, and build cars/engines. I'd also throw in learning how to race/build superbikes.

Last edited:
If i had more time and money there are 3 things i would do

1. Learn a language - blows my mind that the VAST majority of the US speaks 1 language while Europeans speak 2-3 easily. I would love to learn Italian and fluent Spanish

2. Play the piano - I took piano for 3 years growing up and definitely regret stopping. My dad even told me, "When you are 25 years old, you are going to WISH you can sit down at any piano and play whatever you want."

3. Although i am in a secondary graduate like program and have 2 degrees, if i had more time and $$$ i probably would go back and get a degree in Exercise Science. I love what i am studying now, the creative side of Advertising, but i really see myself being an entrepreneur in 10 years working in ADV as well as the fitness industry some how.

definitely some things i have been thinking about for awhile...great topic by the way :headbang:

learn to play banjo and/or start doing f-class (long range) shooting. always wanted to do those but can never find the time or money.

im back in school getting another degree delving deeper into microbiology and bioinformatics. minoring in psych.

also learning japanese to go with german and english.

Learn how to build a home from grown up. Also I always wanted to learn how to paint cars and do pin stripes

Play

Always wanted to learn to play the guitar, took lessons as kid 30 years ago, now my 15 year old son is teaching me.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear