over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Think about this

And everybody should settle down about the supposed massive doses that "kids are taking" because of these videos like Boston's. Anyone who has done cycles of 3-5 grams of fast ester gear knows that you become a fuckin pin cushion everyday trying to find different muscles to pump 3-5 cc's a day in. I doubt these "kids" are even attempting it. Let alone the financial cost of a high dose cycle would limit it to rich kids only, I just spent a couple grand to look good for the summer with a low-dose basic cutting cycle, there is no way some kid is pulling five-thousand out of his ass to run massive doses(like I said maybe a rich kid but thats about it).

You may not have many kids taking as much stuff as Bostin, but I bet there are a lot more kids now going through 20 or 30ml of test a week than we had 2 years ago.

You may not have many kids taking as much stuff as Bostin, but I bet there are a lot more kids now going through 20 or 30ml of test a week than we had 2 years ago.

When I started high school back in 1997 I new kids that were blowing through bottles of Denkall T 400 and Anadrol like candy. This shit ain't new... it's just the Internet and forums have made it easier for kids to get on here and find a source other than Mexico or the "gym guy"

Hey bro what are you taking that made you so big for Varsity this year? Just a "few" cc ' s of T 400 every couple days and 3 or 4 sydgroup drols a day... crazy days

This dude is late to the party, everyone wants to gain publicity through all these "shocking" and "truthful" videos on youtube about how much pros take and what they take and everything else. That Boston kid beat everybody to the punch and made a huge name for himself, now it;s just getting tired all these guys making their own "shocking" videos lol, whats not shocking is he obviously is selling some kind of supplement line that he has sitting behind him.

And everybody should settle down about the supposed massive doses that "kids are taking" because of these videos like Boston's. Anyone who has done cycles of 3-5 grams of fast ester gear knows that you become a fuckin pin cushion everyday trying to find different muscles to pump 3-5 cc's a day in. I doubt these "kids" are even attempting it. Let alone the financial cost of a high dose cycle would limit it to rich kids only, I just spent a couple grand to look good for the summer with a low-dose basic cutting cycle, there is no way some kid is pulling five-thousand out of his ass to run massive doses(like I said maybe a rich kid but thats about it).

Agreed but at the same time .. its not expensive to find 100g of raw .. few UG supplies and some directions on the net. $300-400 later you have 500CC of TestE and thats even on the high end. I wouldnt think this would have to be a rich kid to afford that. Just sayin ..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear