over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

think im gonna go Team Hernon 2night!

bbminded

Registered
Im leaving to head out to dinner and hope to come back with alot of positive reasons why joining Phil Hernons 1year training service is the best and what i can expect! Ive been thinking about it for a while now but hadto get some personal affairs in order first so i could focus 200%. Hopefully in about 3 hours when i get home Phil will have a new client!!!!

Well

Phil is a great investment.
do it!

Yes!

Ditto... I was overtraing big time before Phil. Smooth sailing and a good quality of life now, and have not lost a pound!

Money well spent!

My girlfriend is going to be joining the wagon October 13th

i have heard nothing but good things. Phil, i am ready to brek through my plateau...i thought about doiing it with DC training. However, i feel an investment in youe services would be much more positive for my muscle growth. So where do we go from here? do i PM u?

Good Investment...

GREAT investment... some thoughts to help you out....

1) His training AND diet can be VERY different than what you are used to... seriously, JUST DO IT

2) Email progress photo's once a month and/or when you reach a plateau

3) Be HONEST with all your supp's

4) IT WILL TAKE TIME getting used to how he has you eat... DON'T get discouraged, EVERYONE goes through it... BUT, those who "stick it out" DON'T regret it

5) Don't expect "hand holding" or majorly in-depth explanations on things... he will explain, but VERY to the point... he keeps things VERY practical

Sure

i have heard nothing but good things. Phil, i am ready to brek through my plateau...i thought about doiing it with DC training. However, i feel an investment in youe services would be much more positive for my muscle growth. So where do we go from here? do i PM u?

You can PM me....or sign up at HERNONSPANTRY.COM

Well

Im leaving to head out to dinner and hope to come back with alot of positive reasons why joining Phil Hernons 1year training service is the best and what i can expect! Ive been thinking about it for a while now but hadto get some personal affairs in order first so i could focus 200%. Hopefully in about 3 hours when i get home Phil will have a new client!!!!

You can, but just know that you will be 3 hours behind where we COULD have been......

Ok Phil,
You got a new client. thanks to all the support in the thread. But i especially want to thank Myosin who really sealed the sale for you talking with me through email!! Im excited, ready, and looking forward to get started with you!!

Ok Phil,
You got a new client. thanks to all the support in the thread. But i especially want to thank Myosin who really sealed the sale for you talking with me through email!! Im excited, ready, and looking forward to get started with you!!

Just make sure you have your secret decoder by your side.......lol:D;):p

Riddles and puzzles...

You got me there. must be an inside joke!

Phil WILL be very direct... but he will also speak in "riddles and puzzles"... BUT only to get you to THINK

Excellent choice...Just do what he says..You won't regret it.:D

I plan on it! Heard nothing but good things and after reading through so many threads of his and realizing how broad and indepth his knowledge is i was excited to get started!
Hes probably mad at me now because i just wrote him pretty much a book about myself and what i want to achieve!

I myself have contacted Phil. As soon as My wife and I move to our new house and get settled in Im signing up with him. Looking forward to a new direction.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws