over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Think I'm using Test instead of Deca...

Need help please, Since my Deca was fake and ended up being test it spiked my estro high and I wasnt on any ai at the time. I got on ai after I had a feeling that my estrogen spiked (sugary cravings, acne, lethargy, bloat, moonface, high bp) but it was already too late and I developed a lump under each nipple about the size of a pea and they have been painful ever since. I dropped all the test down to a trt dose and now I'm on NPP but I still have pain and the lumps. I know not to take nolvadex cus I'm on NPP (19-nor) so what else can I do? I dropped the ai too cus I'm not feeling any high estro side since I dropped my test dose to trt which is 100mg pw. So what do I do?

Last edited:
Take some nolva for a few days should help reverse it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need help please, Since my Deca was fake and ended up being test it spiked my estro high and I wasnt on any ai at the time. I got on ai after I had a feeling that my estrogen spiked (sugary cravings, acne, lethargy, bloat, moonface, high bp) but it was already too late and I developed a lump under each nipple about the size of a pea and they have been painful ever since. I dropped all the test down to a trt dose and now I'm on NPP but I still have pain and the lumps. I know not to take nolvadex cus I'm on NPP (19-nor) so what else can I do? I dropped the ai too cus I'm not feeling any high estro side since I dropped my test dose to trt which is 100mg pw. So what do I do?

You can take nolvadex. You'll be fine.

I would think 20mg daily would be fine. You can carry on using that your whole cycle. If that doesn't work, bump up your AI a little. However you shouldn't need any AI on such a small dose of test.

I would think 20mg daily would be fine. You can carry on using that your whole cycle. If that doesn't work, bump up your AI a little. However you shouldn't need any AI on such a small dose of test.

I already dropped the ai cus my levels seem good. All my sides went away. Im running 400mg npp pw but ive only done 2 injections of 100mg so far.

I already dropped the ai cus my levels seem good. All my sides went away. Im running 400mg npp pw but ive only done 2 injections of 100mg so far.

You don't grow tits when your levels are good lol

You don't grow tits when your levels are good lol

Ok good to know but the pain and lump is still. I've been havin pain for a few weeks. The lumps are not noticeable at all but i can feel them.

I havent started the nolvadex yet cus im worried about it making things worse cus im on npp. My nipple still hurts pretty bad. I hit it a cuple times the other day doing db presses and it hurt like a bitch. they also hurt if i lay them. The left one hurts more than the other. Need a definite answer on what to do.

How do you know it is estrogen causing these issues? You were on an AI so was that fake too? Did you get blood work to see estrogen and prolactin levels?

How do you know it is estrogen causing these issues? You were on an AI so was that fake too? Did you get blood work to see estrogen and prolactin levels?

I did get bloodwork and i posted the results. My test was over 1500(which i doubt 100mg test would put me in that range), and my estro was at 20 and thats because i took arimidex for 2 weeks. By the time i got my bloodwork done my estro sides went away. So I'm 75% sure high test caused the estro symptoms especially since they came on so quick like after the first week. I ran 500mg test my first cycle and i got the same exact sides from high estro and no ai. Didnt check prolactin levels tho. Also I'm on NPP now and im not getting any of the sides i was before and thats with no ai. I just dont know if the gyno symptom should of went away on it own since im on truly 100mg pw of test now.

Last edited:
I did get bloodwork and i posted the results. My test was over 1500(which i doubt 100mg test would put me in that range), and my estro was at 20 and thats because i took arimidex for 2 weeks. By the time i got my bloodwork done my estro sides went away. So I'm 75% sure high test caused the estro symptoms especially since they came on so quick like after the first week. I ran 500mg test my first cycle and i got the same exact sides from high estro and no ai. Didnt check prolactin levels tho. Also I'm on NPP now and im not getting any of the sides i was before and thats with no ai. I just dont know if the gyno symptom should of went away on it own since im on truly 100mg pw of test now.

So there was a point in your cycle you weren't using the AI? You really need to get your prolactin levels tested. In the mean time I would start adex at a very low dose and 20mg Nolvadex/Tamoxifen daily. Drop the adex after a short time and use the nolva until 1 week after the gyno disappears (if that happens). Report back to us in 1 week or so.

So there was a point in your cycle you weren't using the AI? You really need to get your prolactin levels tested. In the mean time I would start adex at a very low dose and 20mg Nolvadex/Tamoxifen daily. Drop the adex after a short time and use the nolva until 1 week after the gyno disappears (if that happens). Report back to us in 1 week or so.

Bro not trying to be rude but if you read my previous posts you will see everything. I was not on ai up until like week 7 because I shouldnt of needed it if my test dose was only 100mg pw. Then when I started taking it all the sides went away which is why I believe the deca was actually test but the nipple pain and lump stayed. After I got the bloodwork results back i dropped the "deca", dropped the ai and hopped on npp the next week. Ive been on npp at 400mg pw for over a week now with no ai and i'm not having any estro sides except for the nipple pain and lump thats still there. I want to get on nolva but just want to make sure its safe to do so and wont cause any other issues or make the gyno worse. Ive never used it before.

Last edited:
What i dont understand is, should the pain and lump gone down on its own since I'm only on 100mg test now or since its still there that its prolactin causing it?

Bro not trying to be rude but if you read my previous posts you will see everything. I was not on ai up until like week 7 because I shouldnt of needed it if my test dose was only 100mg pw. Then when I started taking it all the sides went away which is why I believe the deca was actually test but the nipple pain and lump stayed. After I got the bloodwork results back i dropped the "deca", dropped the ai and hopped on npp the next week. Ive been on npp at 400mg pw for over a week now with no ai and i'm not having any estro sides except for the nipple pain and lump thats still there. I want to get on nolva but just want to make sure its safe to do so and wont cause any other issues or make the gyno worse. Ive never used it before.

I usually read every post in detail but this thread as gone on awhile so I had forgotten every detail. Plus the thread is all over the place anyway and you are guessing at things but my apologies I didn't read all through it again. You also assume you shouldn't need an AI with 100mg test per week. You can't make that assumption even if you have used that dose in the past without regular bloodwork over years. Fact is your estrogen could rise on any dose of test. Deca can also convert to estrogen as well but not really at the doses you are using. There is also a chance you have high prolactin levels and can get prolactin gyno but you like many seem to think all gyno is estrogen based. The list goes on and we are just trying to help you.

Fact is the best thing for estrogenic gyno out of your standard meds is Nolvadex. That will target the gyno directly at the breast tissue receptors. I would 100% recommend starting 20mg Nolvadex now. Or you could just carry as like you are doing and nothing will change. Nolva will not make the situation worst. You should really research these things in depth so you know what to do when issues arise.

Your last question I go back to you assuming you don't need an AI on 100mg test. If you have gyno being on 100mg test is not going to make it go away especially if your estrogen levels are elevated. You can use an AI to in a sense starve off the gyno but nolvadex is your best bet by a long way. I actually don't recommend an AI on 100mg of test for most unless they obviously need it. You may find in the future the gyno comes back even at your trt dose. Get rid of it now and stay on trt and monitor things and have nolva and arimidex/aromasin on hand at all times. If it is estrogenic gyno and your nolva is good it could be gone in 3 days but carry on using nolva for longer to make sure. I would recommend 10mg nolva per day for 8 days (4 tabs) after the gyno has gone. 20mg per day until it disappears.

Last edited:
I usually read every post in detail but this thread as gone on awhile so I had forgotten every detail. Plus the thread is all over the place anyway and you are guessing at things but my apologies I didn't read all through it again. You also assume you shouldn't need an AI with 100mg test per week. You can't make that assumption even if you have used that dose in the past without regular bloodwork over years. Fact is your estrogen could rise on any dose of test. Deca can also convert to estrogen as well but not really at the doses you are using. There is also a chance you have high prolactin levels and can get prolactin gyno but you like many seem to think all gyno is estrogen based. The list goes on and we are just trying to help you.

Fact is the best thing for estrogenic gyno out of your standard meds is Nolvadex. That will target the gyno directly at the breast tissue receptors. I would 100% recommend starting 20mg Nolvadex now. Or you could just carry as like you are doing and nothing will change. Nolva will not make the situation worst. You should really research these things in depth so you know what to do when issues arise.

Your last question I go back to you assuming you don't need an AI on 100mg test. If you have gyno being on 100mg test is not going to make it go away especially if your estrogen levels are elevated. You can use an AI to in a sense starve off the gyno but nolvadex is your best bet by a long way. I actually don't recommend an AI on 100mg of test for most unless they obviously need it. You may find in the future the gyno comes back even at your trt dose. Get rid of it now and stay on trt and monitor things and have nolva and arimidex/aromasin on hand at all times. If it is estrogenic gyno and your nolva is good it could be gone in 3 days but carry on using nolva for longer to make sure. I would recommend 10mg nolva per day for 8 days (4 tabs) after the gyno has gone. 20mg per day until it disappears.

I really appreciate your help man. I know gyno is not only estrogen based but i kno this one is because my deca was test. Wouldnt u agree that my test levels shouldn't of been over 1500 on only 100mg of test pw? Its wierd too cus my nipples look fine but the one that hurts more seems to have a lil more fatty then the other but its always been like that just never had any pain and when im cold they both shrink and look perfectly normal. Also im kinda confused cus first u said start 20mg nolva now then at the end of ur post u said start with 10mg. Again thanks for all ur help.

I really appreciate your help man. I know gyno is not only estrogen based but i kno this one is because my deca was test. Wouldnt u agree that my test levels shouldn't of been over 1500 on only 100mg of test pw? Its wierd too cus my nipples look fine but the one that hurts more seems to have a lil more fatty then the other but its always been like that just never had any pain and when im cold they both shrink and look perfectly normal. Also im kinda confused cus first u said start 20mg nolva now then at the end of ur post u said start with 10mg. Again thanks for all ur help.

I wrote use 20mg nolva per day until the gyno disappears. After it disappears use 10mg nolva for 8 days (so 4 tabs). You could just use 20mg the whole time as it makes little difference but I like tapering nolva down. I have had quite bad gyno before I left for awhile and 20mg nolva made it disappear in a few days.

I wrote use 20mg nolva per day until the gyno disappears. After it disappears use 10mg nolva for 8 days (so 4 tabs). You could just use 20mg the whole time as it makes little difference but I like tapering nolva down. I have had quite bad gyno before I left for awhile and 20mg nolva made it disappear in a few days.

Oh alright man, thanks for clarifying. Ima start it tonight then.

Yesterday was my second day of 20mg tamoxifene and my nip pain has already reduced about 50%. Fucking great :]

Last edited:
Good idea on jumping on the nolva. Elvia knows what their talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99