over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Think I'm using Test instead of Deca...

Ive read on other forums that nandrolone does give high test readings. The npp im using at the moment is from a legit source and like i said my e2 would be sky high if it was test. My first blast with 500mg test my e2 was at 108. So i know for sure the npp is real. The deca was not because it was causing high estro sides and even spiked my e2.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
This is from another forum also

"Deca will NOT affect total testosterone levels if the lab uses the LC/MS/MS method.

"The ECLIA method will show elevated total t."

Last edited:
This is from another forum also

"Deca will NOT affect total testosterone levels if the lab uses the LC/MS/MS method.

"The ECLIA method will show elevated total t."

You used the ECLIA method?

My estrogen on trt was in the 1000's . Next test I asked for LC/MS/MS estrogen sensitive test and it read at 15. False positives differently do occur

You used the ECLIA method?

My estrogen on trt was in the 1000's . Next test I asked for LC/MS/MS estrogen sensitive test and it read at 15. False positives differently do occur

Not sure which is which. I did the female hormone panel from privatemd. The $60 test.

Not sure which is which. I did the female hormone panel from privatemd. The $60 test.

At the bottem of your labs it says Roche ECLIA methodology

I dont think I'm gyno prone but I think Ive been having a bit of painful sensitivity in my nipples for the past 2 weeks. They kinda hurt when I touch them. I just got off running tren at 150mg and test at 100mg pw and that had me shut down pretty bad. I barely had a libido, only could ejaculate 2-3 times a week and barely, and load volume was tiny as fuck. I expected the same results with this cycle since deca is supposed to shut u down hard too and me keeping the test low like i did with tren.

Well i dont get sensitivity in my nipples when i run test. But if i have any deca or tren in me then specifically my right nipple gets super painful when i touch it. Thats just one of the reasons i wont run those compounds. And both compounds i get super libidio the first 3-5 weeks and then go limp noodle thereafter.

someone correct me if Im wrong but Npp shouldnt show a 1500 test reading, which is the highest reading on this test right?

Agreed. NPP/Deca would not have test that high and his estrogen would be way higher. 19-nor (progestenic) compounds will crash natural test and throw estrogen results all loopy. His test level would be under 400 (if not running hrt test dose) and estrogen in high 60-100 range.

Nandrolone does cause false test readings especially on those cheap test methods that max out at 1500. Your deca is not test from what I read, you just don't know what you're talking about to be honest.

Nandrolone does cause false test readings especially on those cheap test methods that max out at 1500. Your deca is not test from what I read, you just don't know what you're talking about to be honest.

My deca was too test. Like i said before it spiked my estro where i had to start takin an ai to lower my e2 cus i was getting horrible high e2 sides. I swapped out the deca for npp, running it higher than i was deca and im not having any high e2 sides and im not using any ai.

Really. Explain the science behind that? False test readings. Ive been getting bloodwork done over 10-12 years now. And ive been on real yellow top organon deca and stacked it with pink thai dbols back in the day. I was 27 and didnt run test with the cycle. My test was in the basement and my estrogen was through the roof. And this was when bloodwork showed higher than 1500 on test results. Not this greater than crap.

here is some science but unfortunately its on rats:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4827511/

The level of testosterone showed that ND caused a decrease in the testosterone concentration in long–term mature rats (P=0.04), short and long-term immature rats(P=0.02), in compared with the control and vehicle groups (Figure 2).

It causes false readings what part of that are you not understanding. I didn't say it raises your testosterone levels. Lol, wow some of you are dumber than I even thought.

My deca was too test. Like i said before it spiked my estro where i had to start takin an ai to lower my e2 cus i was getting horrible high e2 sides. I swapped out the deca for npp, running it higher than i was deca and im not having any high e2 sides and im not using any ai.

didnt you got some gyno?

It causes false readings what part of that are you not understanding. I didn't say it raises your testosterone levels. Lol, wow some of you are dumber than I even thought.

what false readings does deca cause testosterone? estrogen?

My thinking is the deca and npp was either spiked with test, or is maybe the first deca was all test since test and estrogen was through the roof.

what other compounds cause a testosterone false positive, npp, tren, eq?

Ive havent seen enough blood work on all of these specific compounds as each id different. Im convinced by bloodwork many can cause a false positive for estrogen

deca and 120 mgs test caused a 1500 test reading and high estrogen
npp and 120 mgs test caused a 1500 test reading and normal estrogen

Last edited:
And this was when bloodwork showed higher than 1500 on test results. Not this greater than crap.

Nandrolone does cause false test readings especially on those cheap test methods that max out at 1500.

Why are you disagreeing when you just stated you didn't get the cheap test done...

If someone gets bloodwork done while using deca or NPP and it shows elevated test levels but does not show elevated Estro then they probably got a false reading and are indeed injecting nandro... As test will convert and show elevated estro...

I seriously can't follow what some of you guys are even saying anymore. Here's what I stated, nandrolone can cause a false "testosterone" reading. Testosterone, not estrogen or whatever. This happens with certain test methods, test as in testing not testosterone. Jesus.

OP got gyno, ok so what that doesn't mean his estro was super high. Could mean slight estro rise and large prolactin rise, from nandrolone. This is why I said I didn't believe his nandrolone was testosterone. He was basing this based off of sides and what he read. Nothing I saw proved his nandrolone was testosterone.

Tren can cause a false estrogen reading for instance. Again, it depends on the testing method used. If I recall correctly, LC/MS-MS is the more accurate method. I have had bloodwork that included two both tests methods for the estrogen and they varied even on testosterone only. Testing methods have to be taken into consideration. Blood tests are a crude way of testing legitimacy of a product.

Why are you disagreeing when you just stated you didn't get the cheap test done...

If someone gets bloodwork done while using deca or NPP and it shows elevated test levels but does not show elevated Estro then they probably got a false reading and are indeed injecting nandro... As test will convert and show elevated estro...

Your right. And Rambo could very well be right in this regard. Back then my insurance covered all my bloodwork and my doctor did everything in house. The tests i had then were much more comprehensive then the ones most people get now.

I seriously can't follow what some of you guys are even saying anymore. Here's what I stated, nandrolone can cause a false "testosterone" reading. Testosterone, not estrogen or whatever. This happens with certain test methods, test as in testing not testosterone. Jesus.

OP got gyno, ok so what that doesn't mean his estro was super high. Could mean slight estro rise and large prolactin rise, from nandrolone. This is why I said I didn't believe his nandrolone was testosterone. He was basing this based off of sides and what he read. Nothing I saw proved his nandrolone was testosterone.

Tren can cause a false estrogen reading for instance. Again, it depends on the testing method used. If I recall correctly, LC/MS-MS is the more accurate method. I have had bloodwork that included two both tests methods for the estrogen and they varied even on testosterone only. Testing methods have to be taken into consideration. Blood tests are a crude way of testing legitimacy of a product.

Matey I wouldn't even bother. If you are ever bored read the thread from the start. I have already gave up. It's the blind leading the blind. Plus even if you ever did use test thinking it was deca there is no need to constantly go on about it. You can't change the past only the future. This sort of behaviour shows a person who will always have issues with aas. AAS can be a rollercoster in itself nevermind the guys who are constantly 2nd guessing themselves all the time. So many wrong assumptions in this thread. Now he is cruising on test and tren... that's gonna help figuring out your hormone situation :eek:

Last edited:
Matey I wouldn't even bother. If you are ever bored read the thread from the start. I have already gave up. It's the blind leading the blind. Plus even if you ever did use test thinking it was deca there is no need to constantly go on about it. You can't change the past only the future. This sort of behaviour shows a person who will always have issues with aas. AAS can be a rollercoster in itself nevermind the guys who are constantly 2nd guessing themselves all the time. So many wrong assumptions in this thread. Now he is cruising on test and tren... that's gonna help figuring out your hormone situation :eek:
ok so this is my first post in this thread.

mate you keep helping this pussyhole while he was being rude to right from the beginning. You were still trying to help him and he was like hmm i didn't say that blah blah go back and read the log properly elvia !!! we fucking owe him something or what.

Saying stuff like , " I need to know by tomorrow" lol as if we are his paid coaches.

He was disrespectful to you and many many vets who tried to help him.

tbh it winds me up more that you still posting and trying to help him or u did lol.

******* Attention to all established members/Vets ********

OP is a certified Grade A twat who has been inconsiderate​, disrespectful to the community​ members here. Can I please urge you all DO NOT offer to help this cuntbag. Let him grow fucking Pamela Anderson tits on test, deca, tren , whatever the fuck this idiot is pinning in himself. Estro prolactin nobody we dont give a fuck.

Boycott this thread. that's it. I can see a lot have already.

Let him fucking update himself.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I actually wanted to edit my last post stating the blind leading the blind. But it is obvious many aren't reading the thread and just commenting so giving him more reassurence he is correct. Matey it doesn't bother me when guys are rude to me (I was rude to him too) I still figured this guy definitely needs help. Although as you allude to it's one of those examples they are sort of best doing it themselves and hopefully learning from their mistakes cos they are not good at listening to other people.

Some people are their own worst enemies.

ok so this is my first post in this thread.

mate you keep helping this pussyhole while he was being rude to right from the beginning. You were still trying to help him and he was like hmm i didn't say that blah blah go back and read the log properly elvia !!! we fucking owe him something or what.

Saying stuff like , " I need to know by tomorrow" lol as if we are his paid coaches.

He was disrespectful to you and many many vets who tried to help him.

tbh it winds me up more that you still posting and trying to help him or u did lol.

******* Attention to all established members/Vets ********

OP is a certified Grade A twat who has been inconsiderate​, disrespectful to the community​ members here. Can I please urge you all DO NOT offer to help this cuntbag. Let him grow fucking Pamela Anderson tits on test, deca, tren , whatever the fuck this idiot is pinning in himself. Estro prolactin nobody we dont give a fuck.

Boycott this thread. that's it. I can see a lot have already.

Let him fucking update himself.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear