advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Think my T4 is fake? Blood test results.

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
After reading up about how important it is to use T4 with gh/peps I decided to use it. The past month I have used 150mcg T4 from a company in Germany called Euthyrox they have 150mcg t4 tabs. Anyway I used it for a month first thing in morning on empty stomach like noted and here are my natural results v.s. my results after being on the T4. My t4 levels only went from 5.5 to 7.4. T3 stayed the same, TSH lowered a lot and free thyroxine increased just a little. Not sure what to think of this. Is this normal to expect from T4 at 150mcg or should my results have been diff:

Natural results:
TSH 2.6. Range. 0.4-5

T4. 5.5. Range 4.5-12

T3 38. Range 24-39

Free thyroxine 2.0 range 1.2-4.9
----------------------------------------------------------------

After 150mcgT4 for a month

TSH .685 Range. 0.4-5

T4. 7.6 Range 4.5-12

T3 38. Range 24-39

Free thyroxine 2.9 range 1.2-4.9

Yes, is completely normal, you can also see that your thyroid is working less.

You are barely replacing your endogen production, is like taking 100mg test a week.

Also, i would recommend you the use of T3 better specially if you are cutting, as you can see your body will only transform the amount he think he needs into the active hormone.

I have taken till 1200mcg of pharma grade t4 (without prescription in here) and plasma T3 barely change.

And last, your TSH is high, after you finish with your stuff i would recommend you to continue using 25-37.5mcg of pharma t4 on a daily basis, this will get your TSH on an acceptable level without reducing your plasma thyroid levels.

So there really is no point to using T4 if my base levels were almost the same. I just switched to using 100mcg T4 and 25mcg T3 instead of just 150mcg T4 but now I'm starting to think I'd be better off using nothing.

Your liver will only convert x amount of t4 to t3. If your naturally producing enough, adding more will not do a lot....other then lower your TSH. TSH tells your tyroid to produce t4, if your liver is converting what it needs to, no sense in producing more.

After reading up about how important it is to use T4 with gh/peps I decided to use it. The past month I have used 150mcg T4 from a company in Germany called Euthyrox they have 150mcg t4 tabs. Anyway I used it for a month first thing in morning on empty stomach like noted and here are my natural results v.s. my results after being on the T4. My t4 levels only went from 5.5 to 7.4. T3 stayed the same, TSH lowered a lot and free thyroxine increased just a little. Not sure what to think of this. Is this normal to expect from T4 at 150mcg or should my results have been diff:

Natural results:
TSH 2.6. Range. 0.4-5

T4. 5.5. Range 4.5-12

T3 38. Range 24-39

Free thyroxine 2.0 range 1.2-4.9
----------------------------------------------------------------

After 150mcgT4 for a month

TSH .685 Range. 0.4-5

T4. 7.6 Range 4.5-12

T3 38. Range 24-39

Free thyroxine 2.9 range 1.2-4.9

The T4 is working, look at how your TSH is significantly lower. That means the thyroid is putting out way less.

So judging from my before and after results would I be best off just not taking it anymore? Only reason why I started was because of the article about how crucial t4 is to get the most out of your gh

T4 is a simply a prohormone for t3. Why not use t3 a get it over with. Not to mention due to t4 half life it will stay in your system much longer than t3 making recovery take longer.

So judging from my before and after results would I be best off just not taking it anymore? Only reason why I started was because of the article about how crucial t4 is to get the most out of your gh

That article is bullshit. No one can explain how T4 to T3 conversion is somehow supposed to make GH more anabolic.

So no its not crucial in my opinion. The reasons to take it would be increased metabolism for keeping fat off. Also, prolonged GH use does negatively affect the thyroid in that high somatostatin levels will inhibit TSH production.

Last edited:
Ok so I have a ? Looking at my before and after my t3 is the exact same but my T4 is higher. T4 converts to t3 so how could I naturally have a t4 of 5.5 with a t3 of 38 yet when on 150mcg T4 my t4 is 7.6 yet my t3 is still 38. So I would assume my metabolism is still the exact same due to equal t3 numbers

The only thing that changed a lot was my tsh from 2.6 which seems average to .6 which is very low but still in range. Is there an advantage to having a low tsh?

You had t4 in there. Now t4 is a bit tricky to absorb and to convert to t3. Remember your body is smart so if it has the right amount of t3 it will try it's best to keep it that way. So it wont try to convert the rest of t4 to t3. Simply put you replaced your natty levels with synthetic, note tsh being lower (body isn't asking for thyroid hormone and t3 being the same) and your t4 levels went up so there is potential to covert it to t3 but your body will not do that cause well why would your body try to expand energy to convert something that will burn even more energy. Your body wants to survive it makes no sense for it to go out of its way to make more of a catabolic hormone.

That's why most opt for t3. Cheaper, more effective, and easier to bounce back from due to half life.

So basically my metabolism is the exact same. Before my natural tsh made my t3 38 and now my tsh doesn't have to make my t3 38 bc the T4 is. So it's pointless. Basically like taking 100mg test if you already make 100mg test. I think I'll taper off the T4 and start t3 at 25mcg for a few days and then go to 50mcg and get another blood test to see if it did anything.

Drop the t4 all together no reason to taper. Just add in t3.

But yea pretty much, you just replaced natty with synthetic

I never understood why so many people say t3 is worthless and just burns muscle. I would think a moderate dose like 50mcg would only burn fat if you are on gear.

T3 burns fat but like all things body adjusts. Take 50mcg and you stop seeing results maybe 6-8wks, then you up it but if you take too much you look flat. T3 has its place but it's used wrong most of the time. It's not as simple as other drugs to use either. I'd say 98% of people on forums have no idea what they're talking about and thus don't know how to use t3, dnp, gh, peptides, or AIs. That's why we get a shit ton of people saying t3 sucks, dnp is too dangerous, gh and peptide runs that make sense, and a load of "I got gyno" threads. Those things are more complex than just adding more or taking less. Timing, synergy, and proper dosing needs to be implemented and most just don't know how to do that.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510