over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Think you've had a rough day?

-Z-

Registered
If this isn't inspirational i don't know what is. After collapsing and being taken to the hospital he was diagnosed with Acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and had been undergoing chemo for months. He lost a ton of weight, strength and battled the entire way. NEVER once did he ask "why me". Instead, he stayed positive and believed he would beat it. He is a special person. Anyone who has ever met Jordan will tell you how much they like him. He is kind to everyone he meets and loves everyone. Everyone knows Jordan around NY/NJ/PA and he is quite popular, yet he will never treat a single person different or act above anyone. He will greet you with a smile the moment he meets you and it will never change.

During his stay at the hospital instead of worrying about himself he did nothing but make the staff laugh and try to bring joy to others in his wing of the hospital. I remember video's being posted of him shooting the nurses with nurf guns and then the nurse chasing him down the hall with his IV in and all lol. He had so many people visit and so many gifts brought they had to give him his own room just to fit the guests and gifts. No joke hundreds of gifts with people traveling as far as the end of LI (6hr drive).

Even upon his return to the hospital for chemo here and there he visits the other people diagnosed with cancer in their rooms and brings gifts. I still remember hearing how a girl was crying in the other room and he heard her, so he took one of the stuffed animals someone brought him and a balloon, brought it in and gave it to her and comforted her. I remember reading a status he was posting DURING a bone marrow biopsy (where they pretty much take a giant needle and break through bone and it can barely be numbed) saying the doctors can't believe it but hes holding strong.....

I could type on here all day, but unless you know him or have interacted with him and experienced reading his positive video's, posts and messages on facebook daily i just cannot do him justice.

This video was taken 4 weeks out of the hospital, still fighting cancer but improving and still undergoing chemo. Note he is about 5'6 180lbs here ALL NATURAL at the moment no meds, no drugs, no supplements, no nothing.

Joran RealDeal Supino 500lb Bench Press

Joran RealDeal Supino 30 Plate (1350lbs) Leg Press

This dude is the epitome of motivation. You can get knocked to the god damn dirt, and only a few people will have the strength and balls to get back up. I've got nothing to bitch about for quite a long time.

But hope he gets better , my prayers to him and his family

Last edited:
My shot knees and tennis elbow, don't seem so important all of a sudden. Time to put up and shut up.

Be Well.

Damn hes got some insane strength, cancer or no cancer:eek:

just amazing

i really do wish him the best, its great to see people like this

just amazing

i really do wish him the best, its great to see people like this

x3

I love that "Fu*k Cancer" t-shirt he was wearing too.

Blah, blah, blah. But I was stuck in a traffic jam for almost 5 minutes this morning. It really made me angry. :(

if there's breath in ur lungs there's HOPE the mind is the most powerful weapon on this planet its good to see him fighting the resistance of life's negative force's with positive one's RESPECT :headbang:

i like his shirt... "Fuck Cancer"... respect..

"Fuck Cancer"

I used to work in a hospice. Seen some tough people come thru, this guys bad ass!

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear