over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thinking about discontinuing HGH

bahagia

Newbies
Greetings,

I have added HGH to my test cycle exactly 1 week ago (currently @ 500 mg test/week). According to my last bloodwork my E2 is in range with .25 mg Arimidex 2x a week.

I am getting very bloated from the HGH. Especially in the face. My face is very puffy.

I am @ 4 i.u. a day. (a.m. and pwo). Low carb diet.

My questions are:

1) Will the bloating stop if I keep on the HGH? Will my body adjust?

2) When does fat loss effects come into play?

I am about 10% BF atm and added GH to see if my body would recomp over time while I keep a high calorie diet (despite being low carb I am about 600 kcals over mantainance with high P/F).

The moon face is really messing my head and I am considering dropping the GH this week.

Can you share your thoughts on these 2 questions and my current issues?

Thank you in advance. This is my first run with HGH and I had high expectations.

yes your body will adjust. it takes a few weeks on GH. certain Gh will cause you to retain more water than others depending on the fillers etc... everyone's body is diff but the bloat should subside. you can try to drink diuretics. dandelion tea etc to help flush away some of the water as far as fatloss. expect to run it for a month or 2 before you really start to notice the effects. while on GH you can almost eat what ever you want and you wont gain fat, remembe ra normal cycle for growth is 6mo to a year

I get bloated quickly and it made me look like shit unless i run low like 2 iu so i do that year round. It made me super hungry at higher doses so the fattest i have ever been is while on gh at 4 or 5 ius. No fat loss whatsoever for me. I dont believe everyone responds that way.

What is does do is makes me recover super fast after a workout. I mean hrs instead of days. Great when you train twice a day.

Thanks for the replies.

Yes, I have noticed my recovery has really improved, and also sleep improved. Also noticed in a little over 1 week that my muscle bellies are full.

The only unfortunate thing really is this water retention, especially in my face. I'll run a couple of days more and re-evaluate.

I get bloated quickly and it made me look like shit unless i run low like 2 iu so i do that year round. It made me super hungry at higher doses so the fattest i have ever been is while on gh at 4 or 5 ius. No fat loss whatsoever for me. I dont believe everyone responds that way.

What is does do is makes me recover super fast after a workout. I mean hrs instead of days. Great when you train twice a day.

Maybe you were sold ghrp peptides disguised as hgh

Increased hunger isn't a side effect I've read before about hgh

Personally, for me. The bloat never goes away..
I started mk in december, and it still has me bloated.

Only way for me to get rid of some of the bloat is keto diet. Meaning, as close to zero carbs consumed.

But its hard to build muscle in keto and excess calories.
I tried it for 2 weeks. And it ads more fat than muscle. Switched to high carb, low fat again...
Will be doing keto once I start cutting again..

Stick it out. Or drop it if its too much.
There is no meaning of using 1-2iu, unless your 40-50 years+

MK 677 gives me a lot more bloat than GH. I'm up to 4 IU/day now with only minimal bloat. I've only tried one brand, though.

I would try lowering the dose to 2 IU/day instead of dropping it completely.

Maybe you were sold ghrp peptides disguised as hgh

Increased hunger isn't a side effect I've read before about hgh

Beside that I actually agree with all that he said. For me 3iu is my sweet spot before the side effects start to outweighs the benefits. The recovery and sleep is probably the 2 biggest benefits for me. It also allows me to retain ALOT of size on trt doses. Secondary are things like faster hair and nail growth which in all honesty isn't a big deal for me.

The fat loss reported here I believe is mostly placebo and really due to other changes one is making beside adding gh or the small group that were very gh deficient to begin with and see rapid changes quickly which fade just as fast and level out.

To the OP I'd clean out for 5 or so days. Let the water subside and start at 1-2iu and hold there for a few weeks and increase in small increments until you hit your happy medium which may very well be 2-3 Iu like most of us.

MK 677 gives me a lot more bloat than GH. I'm up to 4 IU/day now with only minimal bloat. I've only tried one brand, though.

I would try lowering the dose to 2 IU/day instead of dropping it completely.

Yeah that shit is horrible. It's like slamming 20 iu of riptropins or meditrops in a sitting. Bloat city. Hello high bp and cardiomapthy.

I held water when I started hgh for 3-4 weeks but it went away after my body adjusted

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws