over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

thinking about my health/future

TODouble2

Registered
i recently had bloodwork done and it was the day after i finished my dbol. i'm also running test and EQ.

My HDL was 14! LDL was 141 and triglycerides were 234.

AST was 67 and ALT was 90.

should i be very concerned about these results being that i was on dbol at the time? (regardless i'm not going to use it again.)

i've been taking all kinds of supplements to keep my health under control but none of it worked. i'm taking milk thistle AND livercare. and for cholesterol i'm taking red yeast rice, NAC, niacin, and fish oil.

i'm starting to realize that there aren't many compounds i can handle. it looks like my future will be just peptides, gh, and TEST!! when it comes to anything else, the side effects are too much. i'm going to discontinue the EQ because my blood pressure is high, anxiety is through the roof, and i have constant headaches!

Last edited:
peps,gh and test all your ever need. All i ever plan to ever use

if you take red yeast rice, you must take coq10 with it.

YOu need a CBC too, to look at your hemoglobin/hematocrit levels (Hgb, Hct). BTW, even just using test alone can raise these to dangerous levels.

As much as this is going to sound like a smart ass comment, the intention isn't.

Did you expect these numbers to be normal or even close to normal? The day after Your last dbol and still active eq and test?

Now if You checked it two months from now and those numbers appear I would be extremely concerned.

Don't misunderstand me Your making some wise choices, you seem like a smart person and have Your priorities straight, but I need to ask was your diet consistently clean? And how long was your cycle?

And as hard as its to believe IMO too many support supplements can have negative effects to, as the liver and kidneys are stressed by added androgens and pounds of extra protein and bad fats( if this is the caes?)Or be ineffective as we would like to think, as you may know genetics play a major roll. Not saying this is your case specifically.

Again your making wise choices and others that view Your post may also rethink their life style and choices.

Hopefully these numbers turn around for you.

Last edited:
Bro, these results should be a wake up call.

Your lipids do suck. My advice is to run plain test for a while and re-test.

If your lipids are still poor, talk to your doc. Red yeast rice is the poor man's lipitor, which is itself inferior to crestor. My doc is a cardiologist who treats a lot of athletes on gear, and he uses crestor extensively. I take it. My LDL is 75 or so, with hdl of 35 ... on cycle. Statins are tough on the liver; so drop the 17aa orals like dbol.

finally, it is not necessarily true that test-only is safer. Depends on the dose and the person. You might do better with low dose test + a 19nor, or test + masteron than with higher dose test. (My sides usually come from aromatization despite aggression estro suppression.)

i recently had bloodwork done and it was the day after i finished my dbol. i'm also running test and EQ.

My HDL was 14! LDL was 141 and triglycerides were 234.

AST was 67 and ALT was 90.

should i be very concerned about these results being that i was on dbol at the time? (regardless i'm not going to use it again.)

i've been taking all kinds of supplements to keep my health under control but none of it worked. i'm taking milk thistle AND livercare. and for cholesterol i'm taking red yeast rice, NAC, niacin, and fish oil.

i'm starting to realize that there aren't many compounds i can handle. it looks like my future will be just peptides, gh, and TEST!! when it comes to anything else, the side effects are too much. i'm going to discontinue the EQ because my blood pressure is high, anxiety is through the roof, and i have constant headaches!

As much as this is going to sound like a smart ass comment, the intention isn't.

Did you expect these numbers to be normal or even close to normal? The day after Your last dbol and still active eq and test?

Now if You checked it two months from now and those numbers appear I would be extremely concerned.

Don't misunderstand me Your making some wise choices, you seem like a smart person and have Your priorities straight, but I need to ask was your diet consistently clean? And how long was your cycle?

And as hard as its to believe IMO too many support supplements can have negative effects to, as the liver and kidneys are stressed by added androgens and pounds of extra protein and bad fats( if this is the caes?)Or be ineffective as we would like to think, as you may know genetics play a major roll. Not saying this is your case specifically.

Again your making wise choices and others that view Your post may also rethink their life style and choices.

Hopefully these numbers turn around for you.

i knew my numbers wouldn't be so good, but i guess i had a lot of faith in my supplements. i know these numbers will obviously be better when all that dbol clears my system. i'm still on now, except i dropped the EQ. i plan to only run test from here on out (along with gh and peps of course). hopefully i can keep my health in check while running test. i'll see on my next bloodtest.

my diet can be better. i'm sure it had a lot to do with this also. i've been bulking and it hasnt been very clean.

i appreciate your response and take absolutely no offense to the way you came off. everything i've learned has been from this site. thanks.

Bro, these results should be a wake up call.

Your lipids do suck. My advice is to run plain test for a while and re-test.

If your lipids are still poor, talk to your doc. Red yeast rice is the poor man's lipitor, which is itself inferior to crestor. My doc is a cardiologist who treats a lot of athletes on gear, and he uses crestor extensively. I take it. My LDL is 75 or so, with hdl of 35 ... on cycle. Statins are tough on the liver; so drop the 17aa orals like dbol.

finally, it is not necessarily true that test-only is safer. Depends on the dose and the person. You might do better with low dose test + a 19nor, or test + masteron than with higher dose test. (My sides usually come from aromatization despite aggression estro suppression.)

i plan to run just test and see how i handle that... as far as statins go, i will not take them. i'm against prescription drugs unless they're absolutely neccesary.

aside from the bloodwork, its other side effects that steer me away from compounds.. dbol makes me tired and angry, EQ gives me anxiety and high blood pressure causing headaches. i've had bad experiences with most of what i've tried... so this is why i hope i can stay healthy running only test.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws