advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

thinking about my next bulker. any suggestions??

peco_12345

Registered
was planning out my bulker and was thinking of doing maybe

5'9 205 11% bf, pics 2 years old sorry.

dbol 50mgs week 1-6
drol 50mgs week 1-6
test E 750mgs week 1-14
tren ace week 8-14 100mgs EOD
liv 52- DS
calories around 4500-5000, reletively clean.
training 3 days on one off repeat.

would like to stay within these compounds.

depending on results maybe cruise for 6 weeks on 200mgs test and use HCG
and jump into a cutter cycle.

depending on how the outcome is this may be my last cycle if i dont think ill reach a position where i can start competing with resonable respect and outcome, i really dont see the point for me to do gear if im not gonna compete.

was planning out my bulker and was thinking of doing maybe

5'9 205 11% bf, pics 2 years old sorry.

dbol 50mgs week 1-6
drol 50mgs week 1-6
test E 750mgs week 1-14
tren ace week 8-14 100mgs EOD
liv 52- DS
calories around 4500-5000, reletively clean.
training 3 days on one off repeat.

would like to stay within these compounds.

depending on results maybe cruise for 6 weeks on 200mgs test and use HCG
and jump into a cutter cycle.

depending on how the outcome is this may be my last cycle if i dont think ill reach a position where i can start competing with resonable respect and outcome, i really dont see the point for me to do gear if im not gonna compete.

50mg of dbol AND drol at the same time? ouch, my stomach hurts just thinking about that

50mg of dbol AND drol at the same time? ouch, my stomach hurts just thinking about that

i did it before, i think i may have done 100mgs of drol and 50mgs of dbol maybe. didnt really have a problem.

bump to some cycle suggestion.

I've ran 100mg adrol and 50mg dbol with really good and sustainable gains. The two actually work well together. If you're wanting to bulk the tren a is gonna lean you out at the end of the cycle, why not go with 500mg deca for 10 weeks or 600mg eq for the 14 weeks with the test?

i did it before, i think i may have done 100mgs of drol and 50mgs of dbol maybe. didnt really have a problem.

bump to some cycle suggestion.

Hey if you can do it then go for it. Cycle looks good to me. i love tren and test its all i use

I've ran 100mg adrol and 50mg dbol with really good and sustainable gains. The two actually work well together. If you're wanting to bulk the tren a is gonna lean you out at the end of the cycle, why not go with 500mg deca for 10 weeks or 600mg eq for the 14 weeks with the test?

nothing wrong with adding tren at the end, its not like hes adding in a fatburner that might cause muscle loss. As long as he can keep the cals up tren is great for any cycle

nothing wrong with adding tren at the end, its not like hes adding in a fatburner that might cause muscle loss. As long as he can keep the cals up tren is great for any cycle

I agree. Especially in acetate form. But if he's wanting to pack on workable mass don't you think eq would be a better builder?

My preference for bulk is to add npp or deca. For some reason the tren leans me out no matter how many calories. Probable the night sweats and increased body temperature. I agree that diet is the true determining factor for bulk or cut cycle but some supplements have properties that make it easier to cut or bulk.

I agree. Especially in acetate form. But if he's wanting to pack on workable mass don't you think eq would be a better builder?

I guess it comes down to personal preference. But if he were to run EQ he should start it at the beggining. I dont think 6 weeks at the end of the cycle is enough to get much out of it. Many people say they dont even feel it kicking until week 8 or so.

My preference for bulk is to add npp or deca. For some reason the tren leans me out no matter how many calories. Probable the night sweats and increased body temperature. I agree that diet is the true determining factor for bulk or cut cycle but some supplements have properties that make it easier to cut or bulk.

NPP would be a good choice at the end of the cycle. But still, i would prefer tren :D

Tren does lean me out as well, but that doesnt mean your not building muscle when you use it. Sometimes ill see the scale stay the same for weeks and weeks while running tren. However i believe this is just a change in body composition. Less fat and more muscle.

Comes down to personal preference and which drugs work the best for the individual. I get little from EQ and even less from deca.

I guess it comes down to personal preference. But if he were to run EQ he should start it at the beggining. I dont think 6 weeks at the end of the cycle is enough to get much out of it. Many people say they dont even feel it kicking until week 8 or so.

I agree also he could cut the dbol to 20mg dbol/50mg drol because the dbol is much more concentrated than the drol I think he would have the same efffect with less just my 2 cents

That's why I suggested it at 600mg a week for 14 weeks along with the test at 750mg a week. EQ really starts to shine at 14-16 weeks.

im most likley gonna run tren in my cutter after my 6 week cruise, do you guys think i should start off with tren so that im off it for a longer time??

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws