over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

thinking about starting first cycle i need some advice

anta

Registered
im 21 ive never competed in bodybuilding and dont have any intentions on competing, never used ph's or steroids. ive always gained size and strength easy, when i was 18 i was benching 405, deadlifting 630 at 260 then i had a partial pec tear that made me quit for 3 years. i had a shitty diet barely ate sometimes not even getting 150 grams of protein a day and i dropped down to 220. i just started lifting again a little over 6 months ago and i was back up to 250 and benching 320 for sets of 6 and then hurt my other pec im trying to rehab it now but thats a completely different story.

im nowhere near my natural limit but i want to get bigger and leaner, its not worth it to me if i HAVE to keep cycling to make gains or maintain gains that i could have otherwise kept naturally because my natural test levels are permanently lowered from say 1000 to 600, if so ill just stick to peptides.

ive been reading about these short 4-6 week cycles with test prop and dbol, it seems like this is the best thing for my goals and wont shut me down as hard and less likely to permanently lower natural test levels.

im 6'3 though, and i really have no clue ive never had it checked probably around 12%

anta perhaps you should address your propensity for tearing pecs prior to further thoughts on aas. I've been training longer than you have been alive and have never had one injury as severe as you have. Under the wrong training conditions you can actually increase the odds of tendon tears when on aas.

anta perhaps you should address your propensity for tearing pecs prior to further thoughts on aas. I've been training longer than you have been alive and have never had one injury as severe as you have. Under the wrong training conditions you can actually increase the odds of tendon tears when on aas.

the first one was from using a cambered bar and going to deep with out warming up enough and the latest one i think was from going heavy to soon, when i did 320 for 6 about a month ago and hurt my pec that was only the 4th time going heavy on flat bench since i started back plus my elbows flare out to much on flat bench. im probably never going to do flat bench again though, i dont compete in powerlifting so theres no point in doing it for me.

the first one was from using a cambered bar and going to deep with out warming up enough and the latest one i think was from going heavy to soon, when i did 320 for 6 about a month ago and hurt my pec that was only the 4th time going heavy on flat bench since i started back plus my elbows flare out to much on flat bench. im probably never going to do flat bench again though, i dont compete in powerlifting so theres no point in doing it for me.
Dude, you should drop the flat bench completely from your routine! I haven't done flat bench with a barbell in years and my chest is actually MUCH better. I use strictly dumbbells for everything. Bench press is an ego lift. I've seen more guys injured doing bench press than doing squats, power cleans, or deadlifts. All the exercises that "experts" say are dangerous.

yeah i agree flat bench isnt needed, the only reason i started doing it again was because of my ego.

i might be over thinking this to much, but im assuming the main factor in how much muscle you can hold naturally is testosterone levels. if my natural limit is 260 8% (just throwing a random number out there) and i do a few cycles my natural testosterone is permanently lowered, now my natural limit is 250 10%. is my thinking on the right track here?

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members