over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thinking about this:

UGAthlete

Registered
Just seeing what you guys think.

6'5 235 10-11%

10+ years of lifting as a high school/college athlete and recently more bodybuilding style, although I have no desire to compete at this time.

I've had all of this sitting around for a few years and finally want to use it. One, almost identical previous cycle a while back and a few pro-hormone cycles thrown in there.

I have some slight pre-existing gyno under the nipples only.. not really puffy either. I can't decide if I want to go on something like letro 1.25mg EOD or go w/ the nolvadex for 30mg (20mg tab) ED.

What I have:

~38mL Testosterone Proprionate 100mg/mL
5000iu hCG
~2000mg liquid nolvadex
~3000mg liquid clomid​

Plan:

Week 1-11: 100mg prop EOD (350mg/wk)
Week 3-10: 250iu hCG 2x/week (500iu/wk)
Week 2-11: Nolva 30mg/day​

PCT:
Nolvadex (30mg liquid = 20mg tab)
Day 1: 90mg
Day 2-14: 60mg
Day 15-21: 30mg​

Not sure if I should use the clomid for PCT or just stick w/ the nolvadex.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Just seeing what you guys think.

6'5 235 10-11%

10+ years of lifting as a high school/college athlete and recently more bodybuilding style, although I have no desire to compete at this time.

I've had all of this sitting around for a few years and finally want to use it. One, almost identical previous cycle a while back and a few pro-hormone cycles thrown in there.

I have some slight pre-existing gyno under the nipples only.. not really puffy either. I can't decide if I want to go on something like letro 1.25mg EOD or go w/ the nolvadex for 30mg (20mg tab) ED.

What I have:

~38mL Testosterone Proprionate 100mg/mL
5000iu hCG
~2000mg liquid nolvadex
~3000mg liquid clomid​

Plan:

Week 1-11: 100mg prop EOD (350mg/wk)
Week 3-10: 250iu hCG 2x/week (500iu/wk)
Week 2-11: Nolva 30mg/day​

PCT:
Nolvadex (30mg liquid = 20mg tab)
Day 1: 90mg
Day 2-14: 60mg
Day 15-21: 30mg​

Not sure if I should use the clomid for PCT or just stick w/ the nolvadex.

Thanks!
In bold. There is something wrong with your math there. 100mg EOD should be 400mg per week!! EOD means just that. So 100 ml 4 x's a week = 400mg or 4 mls

Iject Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun, Tue, Thu, Sa etc. You are injecting 4 days out of every seven!!

Actually, the math is correct.

This would be 7 shots over a two week period, 7 x 100 = 700, so this is a 350 mg per week average.

UG, there are countless ways yuo could do this, but overall, this is a sane cycle. If gyno is an issue, yuo might want to use nolva and letro as they work through diffeerent mechanisms to control estrogen. Yuo also want, in my opinion, to stay on the anti-estrogens for a good 6-7 half-life times after yuor last shot of test prop (I don't recall the half-life of test prop...).

I believe the half-life is 2 days, from what I could find (active life 4.5 days). So, I should wait about 4 days to start the PCT, and then go with my original PCT, or shorten it to 7 half-lifes (14 days)?

Or, clomid/nolva combo:
Day 1: 300mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
Day 2-11: 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
Day 12-21: 50mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex​

In bold. There is something wrong with your math there. 100mg EOD should be 400mg per week!! EOD means just that. So 100 ml 4 x's a week = 400mg or 4 mls

Iject Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun, Tue, Thu, Sa etc. You are injecting 4 days out of every seven!!

hahaha maybe in aussie country they have 8 day weeks? a 3 day weekend with 2 saturdays would be nice! :p :D :D

hahaha maybe in aussie country they have 8 day weeks? a 3 day weekend with 2 saturdays would be nice! :p :D :D
I feel like I work 8 days a week!! LOL. I'm sure the government would love that!! :D

Personally, I'd use the nolva and letro through yuor entire cycle, and keep it going for a good 4 weeks after yuor last shot. Yuo need to keep the estrogen down while the body normalizes and gets its own androgens and HPT axis re-established. THe clomid yuo might start a week or more after yuor last shot, but if yuo start this too soon, yuo've got lots of test prop still in there, so it's not going to have anything but a temporary effect as yuo're still suppressing the HPT axis with the test.

Since yuor cycle is reasonable, and yuo're using test with a very short life (a good idea, by the way), yuo should suppress less and recover more quickly. Yuo're proposing 11 weeks or so, which is pretty good, but yuo could cut it to 8-9 weeks, then re-do the cycle again in a few months. Yuor gains might be a bit more modest, but the less yuo suppress, and the better yuo handle yuor PCT, the more of those gains yuo'll keep.

I've always thought it was lunacy to boatload the dosages, be on for months and months, gain and then give a lot of it back. Read posts here and yuo can be sure that's what a lot of people do.

Ok, so I should go with 1.25mg EOD letro/femara and 30mg (20mg tab) liquid nolva ED? I've done a lot of reading on the letro.. there are at least 5 different dosages/timing that people are suggesting.. What do you think is a good starting dose of that to put me in the position to combat gyno if it arises, but not kill my gains by having my estrogen be too low?

Of course, I'd rather be safe and take a loss on the gains but I'd still like everybody's opinions. I used to get mine from research-ology as a research chem.. are they still up and running? Any other domestic places to get that? I'm talking reserach chems here so I don't think it's a board violation. Sorry if it is.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131