over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thinking about trying DNP

OP if you`re really 9%bf you wouldn`t be thinking about DNP. Small dose of AAS to retain muscle, mild stims like 20-40mcg clen, more green tea, synepherine, hordenine, 3mg yohimbine, clean diet, cardio, heavy lifts and suffer. DNP causes MAJOR free radicals, that`s more a concern that bladder cancer.

Does DNP really cause massive free radicals? Ive never come across this info before

Does DNP really cause massive free radicals? Ive never come across this info before

it stands to reason that it would... considering how much fat it burns, and how quickly it burns it..

but I have a very distinct feeling, that if the free radical damage was anything significant, it would have manifested itself in such a way as to appear in the literature (IE cancer).

you really shouldn't believe most things that you read from casual posters regarding DNP

So i guess my next question Anyone got any suggestions on where to get DNP? Just know theres some sketchy dealers out there.

Read our DNP reviews on the Keytech thread

**broken link removed**

Not rocket science moderation I stay at 400 max clean diet.
560mg prop (80mg ed)
350mg tren a (50mg ed)
75mg var split dose
75mg win split dose
6iu gh (2iu first thing am, 2iu pre and post train)
1mg arim ed
20mg nolva daily
75mcg t4
1 shredabull am
80mcg clen 40am 40 mid day
62.5mcg t3 37.5am 25 pre bed
400dnp
2 gals water with electrolytes

●Training Day Cardio
Fasted-
6x60min moderate pace (HR in 130-135 range)

Post train-
6x45min moderate pace

●Carb diet
1- 10oz chicken, 40g oats, 65g dark greens
2- 10oz white fish, 65g dark greens
3- 10oz white fish, 65g dark greens,
4- 10oz beef (sirloin, filet, flank, or 93% lean ground), 65g dark greens

●Peri workout
•Pre train- 2 scoops Aminotaur, 1 scoop Nitr-OX, 5g creatine monohydrate, 50g carbs from mixed berries, 8 shakes from sea salt shaker, drinking this 30min before train, finish right before you walk in.

Intra- 1scoop Aminotaur, 5g creatine sipped on during training

Post- 50g whey, 5g creatine, 1 scoop Grazed

No issues the pre workout is key since fructose goes directly to the liver.

Only reason I’m doing is to get sub 5% and my last year competing at 47.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why 15g of creatine? Watch out with that amount, I once had a kidney crisis from using too much creatine, no shit. (and I wasn't taking 15g) It's harmful to the kidneys when taking that much, 2 gallons of water or not.

Why 15g of creatine? Watch out with that amount, I once had a kidney crisis from using too much creatine, no shit. (and I wasn't taking 15g) It's harmful to the kidneys when taking that much, 2 gallons of water or not.

I do bloods every 3 months no kidney issues at all. And the higher protein atm is the last 3 weeks before show then back down to 240 carbs back to 600 creatine 5 post. But right now with DNP we need to replace ATP.

I got some DNP once. I barely had the package open when all of a sudden my eyes glazed over with cataracts, I got bladder cancer and spontaneously combusted...I got better. Just be careful and do sane doses, it works great. Ask Elvia for a list.

sure bud

Kind of ironic to make a creatine comment in a dnp thread but oh well :D

researchers legitimately killed research animals with dnp... and the animal's kidneys were fine... as were the livers (free from NAFLD as well, FWIW).

But right now with DNP we need to replace ATP.

I always read that this idea would not have much utility, someone else uses creatine in DNP?

researchers legitimately killed research animals with dnp... and the animal's kidneys were fine... as were the livers (free from NAFLD as well, FWIW).[/QUOTE]

Well also the people that were miners and around this shit back in the day that lost tons of weight ect from the effects. Never got sick or died early because of this stuff. lol Atleast from what i read.

So as the title says im thinking about giving this sketchy drug a try. Im at about 9% BF and want to get a little bit leaner and tighter. Anyone here try it before? and do you have any tips/suggestions?
I tried using up to 350 crystal a day for 2 weeks and also did 200 Crystal for 3 weeks. The lower dose worked just fine and I has more energy and wasn't suffering from the heat.

I always read that this idea would not have much utility, someone else uses creatine in DNP?

I reckon DNP works by making ATP production very difficult.. so taking things to increase ATP production would be counterproductive

I could be totally wrong, but that's my thinking.

Yes. Free radicals are given off during oxidative phosphorylation (the electron transport chain), one of the main pathways for creating energy in the body. DNP interferes with this process and instead of creating ATP your body kicks of excess free radicals and heat.

I reckon DNP works by making ATP production very difficult.. so taking things to increase ATP production would be counterproductive

I could be totally wrong, but that's my thinking.

Your onto it slice. Creatine works in the phosphocreatine system. That would be short blasts of energy like a heavy set or short sprint. Creatine will do nothing for the endurance athlete, or all day long basic energy for existing on the couch next to cat and typing on PM. Humans rely more on beta oxidization (breaking down fats that then enter the krebs cycle and NADH that enters the electron transport chain. The later is where DNP interrupts things. In short, we have 3 main energy systems in our body. You can supplement the first system but that system is only used for a short amount of time (3-10 sec) before the other systems kick in. No, creatine will not do anything to increase your sluggish, feel like death level of energy while using DNP.

Creatine will not even increase energy but will give the raw materials for the body to make more ATP, under right conditions and training. What`s more important is training that specific energy pathway to be more efficient and having your body make more enzymes (usually the limiting factor in most processes) to run that energy system.

Yes. Free radicals are given off during oxidative phosphorylation (the electron transport chain), one of the main pathways for creating energy in the body. DNP interferes with this process and instead of creating ATP your body kicks of excess free radicals and heat.

Forgive me for my ignorance. But when you say free radicals what do you mean?

Forgive me for my ignorance. But when you say free radicals what do you mean?

Oxygen travels normally as O2, two atoms connected. A free radical is a single loose oxygen with a negative 2 charge that will attach to anything in order to be more stable.... it's mad bad, speeds aging (why slice always blocks his face, insert bully emoji face [emoji14]) and there are many otc supps to combat free radicals.

Oxygen travels normally as O2, two atoms connected. A free radical is a single loose oxygen with a negative 2 charge that will attach to anything in order to be more stable.... it's mad bad, speeds aging (why slice always blocks his face, insert bully emoji face [emoji14]) and there are many otc supps to combat free radicals.

i block my face out because my face is absolutely terrifying.

mothers literally cover their children's eyes when i walk by.

What are these things you speak of to combat these "free radicals"

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity