over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thinking about trying DNP

Excells

Registered
So as the title says im thinking about giving this sketchy drug a try. Im at about 9% BF and want to get a little bit leaner and tighter. Anyone here try it before? and do you have any tips/suggestions?

So as the title says im thinking about giving this sketchy drug a try. Im at about 9% BF and want to get a little bit leaner and tighter. Anyone here try it before? and do you have any tips/suggestions?

Whatever you do don't listen to Little Slice.

I kind of feel like the OP. I'm starting to warm up to the idea of DNP over clen or t3. Ive ran t3 and clen with no probs in the distant past. DNP seems to get less of a bad wrap these days. What worries me it cataracts, bladder cancer and nerve damage supposedly related to DNP. Little Slice...how are you feeling, seeing and peeing these days? No bully please.

I’ve used it, don’t judge. Lol. Not a fan though. I just got hot and water logged. It’s burns fat but you feels nauseous and really hot and sweaty all the time. It’s not worth it. It’s not like it’s that great at burning fat when you compare it to Clen. It’s definitely not a miracle drug. I’d take Clen , go on an aggressive low carb diet and you’ll burn way more than using dnp. By the way you will look like crap while using it. You will be flat and water rentetive the whole time and 5 days after you stop using it. Hope this helps.

I kind of feel like the OP. I'm starting to warm up to the idea of DNP over clen or t3. Ive ran t3 and clen with no probs in the distant past. DNP seems to get less of a bad wrap these days. What worries me it cataracts, bladder cancer and nerve damage supposedly related to DNP. Little Slice...how are you feeling, seeing and peeing these days? No bully please.

NY Muscle is a chill bro

but that was a dick move on his part

DNP is the best fat burner available. I would much rather use a low dose of dnp than a "standard" dose of clen in regards to health. 200-250mg DNP per day is generally very comfortable for most and won't give them bad side effects. It won't melt fat daily like 600mg dnp but over the course of 2-3 weeks the results should be dramatic (especially for guys with higher bodyfat). Now 1g dnp may be super effective but I think is beyond stupid to run as you will feel horrible and it's in no way good for you. DNP can be run smartly like anything else and if you follow a good diet and stay hydrated the results are better than anything else. At high doses it's very dangerous and just not worth the risk.

Last edited:
Yeah ive been running 80MG of clen and 100mcg of t3. Its alright but tbh i want to try the next step. Ive also heard and read that DNP might be less harmful to body (Heart) Then Clen. Not sure if 100% true but

I hear you. So that old post was more so opinion on the matter.

NYM basically swoops into a DNP thread, say it causes bladder cancer, and then swoops out... leaving all the noobs to panic, and not have any questions answered

he has done that repeatedly, and has ignored all inquiry regarding his belief

Not rocket science moderation I stay at 400 max clean diet.
560mg prop (80mg ed)
350mg tren a (50mg ed)
75mg var split dose
75mg win split dose
6iu gh (2iu first thing am, 2iu pre and post train)
1mg arim ed
20mg nolva daily
75mcg t4
1 shredabull am
80mcg clen 40am 40 mid day
62.5mcg t3 37.5am 25 pre bed
400dnp
2 gals water with electrolytes

●Training Day Cardio
Fasted-
6x60min moderate pace (HR in 130-135 range)

Post train-
6x45min moderate pace

●Carb diet
1- 10oz chicken, 40g oats, 65g dark greens
2- 10oz white fish, 65g dark greens
3- 10oz white fish, 65g dark greens,
4- 10oz beef (sirloin, filet, flank, or 93% lean ground), 65g dark greens

●Peri workout
•Pre train- 2 scoops Aminotaur, 1 scoop Nitr-OX, 5g creatine monohydrate, 50g carbs from mixed berries, 8 shakes from sea salt shaker, drinking this 30min before train, finish right before you walk in.

Intra- 1scoop Aminotaur, 5g creatine sipped on during training

Post- 50g whey, 5g creatine, 1 scoop Grazed

No issues the pre workout is key since fructose goes directly to the liver.

Only reason I’m doing is to get sub 5% and my last year competing at 47.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP if you`re really 9%bf you wouldn`t be thinking about DNP. Small dose of AAS to retain muscle, mild stims like 20-40mcg clen, more green tea, synepherine, hordenine, 3mg yohimbine, clean diet, cardio, heavy lifts and suffer. DNP causes MAJOR free radicals, that`s more a concern that bladder cancer.

I’ve used it, don’t judge. Lol. Not a fan though. I just got hot and water logged. It’s burns fat but you feels nauseous and really hot and sweaty all the time. It’s not worth it. It’s not like it’s that great at burning fat when you compare it to Clen. It’s definitely not a miracle drug. I’d take Clen , go on an aggressive low carb diet and you’ll burn way more than using dnp. By the way you will look like crap while using it. You will be flat and water rentetive the whole time and 5 days after you stop using it. Hope this helps.

This post is crap, we should promote truth and scientific evidence, and not nonsense.

Clen can’t eben come
Close to 500mg DNp per day. Or 375mg daily for that matter. We are talking but An extra 700-1000 calories per day on DNP

Recently watched Skip's video. I am also going to give it a try. But, he doesn't explain one thing clearly. How do you take electrolytes? How much electrolytes in milligrams is to be taken daily with the 8 litres of water?

Recently watched Skip's video. I am also going to give it a try. But, he doesn't explain one thing clearly. How do you take electrolytes? How much electrolytes in milligrams is to be taken daily with the 8 litres of water?

I just use any non carb electrolytes and also a EAA mix in a gallon of water most are a scoop electrolytes per 16oz water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe a few emergen-c lite packets a day? IDK.. dont make it too complicated.

So i guess my next question Anyone got any suggestions on where to get DNP? Just know theres some sketchy dealers out there.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws