YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thinking I should sell my home gym, are home gym crap prices still really inflated?

Why not just wait in general for the lot as well?
Yeah, we are in no hurry. We dont want to move until our youngest daughter graduates high school. She graduates May of 2022. So sometime soon after that would be good, so sell the old house the summer of 2022 would be good. Gives us some time. No reason would couldnt wait until 2023, but im anxious to build a new place because id like to do a home theater in the basement and some other new features we dont have now. Sometimes it feels like I shouldnt waste time since my health hasnt been so good.

With the way it is finding lots now, Im afraid it may very well take a year or more of looking to find the right one. I dont want to just settle for a lot either because this place will be my last. I want what I want.

Yeah, we are in no hurry. We dont want to move until our youngest daughter graduates high school. She graduates May of 2022. So sometime soon after that would be good, so sell the old house the summer of 2022 would be good. Gives us some time. No reason would couldnt wait until 2023, but im anxious to build a new place because id like to do a home theater in the basement and some other new features we dont have now. Sometimes it feels like I shouldnt waste time since my health hasnt been so good.

With the way it is finding lots now, Im afraid it may very well take a year or more of looking to find the right one. I dont want to just settle for a lot either because this place will be my last. I want what I want.

Sounds cool I would anxious for that too! But monetarily speaking I would wait, if the money is inconsequential then yea what does it even matter do what makes you happy but even if things don't crash inventory will eventually catch up to demand as everyone is building right now and the price of everything will drop especially lots.

But yea I get it and I understand the need to not want to wait for you. But I think if you give yourself some time that will subside, you made it out the other side bro things will only get better from here.

Sounds cool I would anxious for that too! But monetarily speaking I would wait, if the money is inconsequential then yea what does it even matter do what makes you happy but even if things don't crash inventory will eventually catch up to demand as everyone is building right now and the price of everything will drop especially lots.

But yea I get it and I understand the need to not want to wait for you. But I think if you give yourself some time that will subside, you made it out the other side bro things will only get better from here.
Just seems that land around here is getting harder and harder to find. We are wanting to build a custom home, so we can't build in most sub divisions because they usually all have a big builder there already and the lots are too small.

Just seems that land around here is getting harder and harder to find. We are wanting to build a custom home, so we can't build in most sub divisions because they usually all have a big builder there already and the lots are too small.

Definitely go for a big lot, I don’t care how nice or big your house is if you don’t have privacy. I’ve spent a lot of time in Houston lately and it’s hilarious to me what they consider a nice home, millionaire dollar homes stacked next to each other at arms length with probably 5ft of yard from your patio staring into a brick wall, I wouldn’t live there for free. Never expected that for Texas 🤷🏻‍♂️

Definitely go for a big lot, I don’t care how nice or big your house is if you don’t have privacy. I’ve spent a lot of time in Houston lately and it’s hilarious to me what they consider a nice home, millionaire dollar homes stacked next to each other at arms length with probably 5ft of yard from your patio staring into a brick wall, I wouldn’t live there for free. Never expected that for Texas
Yeah, we are starting to see that around here now. I don't want that. Problem with bigger lots,, many times a big lot won't have city sewer or gas. Id like both. Really don't want septic.

The cost of raw iron may be up. Seems most raws are. This goes with what I was saying about how expensive it is to build a new home now. Cost up 20%.

**broken link removed**

The cost of raw iron may be up. Seems most raws are. This goes with what I was saying about how expensive it is to build a new home now. Cost up 20%.

**broken link removed**

Things are definitely getting interesting when it comes to inflation.....

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
1ngelheam666
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws