over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thinking of trying EQ... got ?

I'm with Nabz. I've done gear for over 20 years. I recently had started EQ for the first time ever. 800mg a wk. By week 6 I had anxiety so bad I'd wake up in a cold sweat thinking my world was collapsing. I've been off it for almost 3 weeks and feel like a million bucks. Not for me.

Oh man that anxiety was horrible and worse part is I had NEVER had a panic attack until then, I was 28. I literally thought I was dying.

Oh and i forgot to mention this, my BP was horrible it was at 162-92 and my bp on trt is 121-80 even tren brings it up to only 135-82.

3 years ago I hit a contest prep with 250mg of test cyp, and 200mg of eq weekly - yes extremely low dose but all I had the $ for. Just ran it for 10 weeks as I only had one vial of each. Prep went extremely easy, no sides, mentally felt awesome.

This prep I've ran:
200mg prop weekly
800mg eq weekly
400mg tren ace weekly

I have felt like absolute dog shit the last 10 weeks. Can hardly make it through the week mentally. Have had to use copious amounts of kratom to keep myself elevated. Not slept well in months.

Had my first panic attack the other morning and like others said, that was awful. I've never felt that bad before in my life.

I am unsure whether it was the tren or the eq or the two together - but I won't use this combination again.

3 years ago I hit a contest prep with 250mg of test cyp, and 200mg of eq weekly - yes extremely low dose but all I had the $ for. Just ran it for 10 weeks as I only had one vial of each. Prep went extremely easy, no sides, mentally felt awesome.

This prep I've ran:
200mg prop weekly
800mg eq weekly
400mg tren ace weekly

I have felt like absolute dog shit the last 10 weeks. Can hardly make it through the week mentally. Have had to use copious amounts of kratom to keep myself elevated. Not slept well in months.

Had my first panic attack the other morning and like others said, that was awful. I've never felt that bad before in my life.

I am unsure whether it was the tren or the eq or the two together - but I won't use this combination again.

Im pretty sure that's it, eq and tren alone are known for anxiety/paranoia, stacking the two :eek: i can only imagine how you felt

Tren + EQ= massive anxiety, blood pressure increase, and unhealthy heart palpitations. Its like begging for a stroke.

i ran 1200mg of EQ for about 12 or 13 weeks once and finally just gave up and ditched it and said never again. at the time i was still dealing with some gyno, was before i had surgery, i wanted to use lower test cycles and other anabolics at higher dosages to stave off the issues i'd have with gyno flares from test, 300mg test / 1200mg EQ and the only thing i got out of it was blood pressure headaches and some vascularity from my veins about to explode from how thick my blood was.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear