over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thinking of.....

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
Going back to school and this time I won't have to be worry about my playing time for football so I should do alot better than the first round. I was a 4.0 student until my junior year than dropped and finshed with a 2.8, so I really feel off. Anyhow I'm really considering looking for a career that I enjoy. But I have a few criterias that I would like it to fall under. Mainly having time to live and enjoy life and my family. That is the biggest concern and something that could possible be a home based time thing, but that isn't set in stone.

I've considered going into chemistry, I was always good in science and loved all aspects. I thought maybe using this to go into the supplement industry. Then again I have a friend who runs the network for whirlpool and he wants to start his own consulting business. He said to go back to school for PC's then come and work with him. I was oringinally going for a double major in Exercise Science and Business Marketing, with a minor in Nutritional therapy. But Touchdowns and 2pt conversions slowed this way down. I'm partial to working in the supplement/bodybuilding/health industry. But the oppurtunity of sitting at home most of the time working on a PC being around the fam seems alot better. If I do the PC thing then that also allows me to be around as I eventually want to start a developement company of sorts. Mostly local and do rental property and things like that. I just see the consulting gig as steady income with the other on the side.

What are some of your guys careers? And how do you like them. What would you do over if you could. Hope this doesn't seem to vague or too much like rambling. It's something that's stuck in my brain all the time and there seems to be some very good insight on this board. Thanks for taking the time to read my jiberrish.

I am going to school to get my degree in finance. I quit going for along time and just enrolled for summer classes. I only have about a year left so I need to get it done.

Almost finished my degree, but then I stopped and I'm not sure if that's what I want to do. Why finish just to have a degree. At this time I don't know how I would use it to my advantage for something that I want to do.

hey iam a nutr sci with an emphasis in bio chem major its basicaly pre med but i love it with a minor in exer phys. this is stuff ive always liked even before i got into bodybuilding, iam gonna be a doc in a few years.

crackerjack414 said:
hey iam a nutr sci with an emphasis in bio chem major its basicaly pre med but i love it with a minor in exer phys. this is stuff ive always liked even before i got into bodybuilding, iam gonna be a doc in a few years.
Doctor crackerjack - has a nice ring to it :D

Don't forget about us lil ones at Pro Muscle.

xcel

who knows hopefully by the time iam a doc ill actuely be as big as some of the guys on this board.:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131