over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

thinks I know, but

bearded1

Newbies
I'm going for chin liposuction. Have a minor spot that I cannot live with. All the years of up to 10K calories while bulkin did have one bad side. I'm 2weeks out or surgery and on 35mg of winny tabs a day. Should I stop now to prevent bleeding? thanks

bearded1 said:
I'm going for chin liposuction. Have a minor spot that I cannot live with. All the years of up to 10K calories while bulkin did have one bad side. I'm 2weeks out or surgery and on 35mg of winny tabs a day. Should I stop now to prevent bleeding? thanks

not to be rude , but if you are having lipo done you really dont have any buisness being on winny.. or any aas.. but to answer your q yes stop!

yes stop due to thinning of blood.... or tell the doctor in case of anything that goes wrong.....

please, try again

km, I did write minor spot??? or did I write full body lipo??? Surgery is 60min in and out of office. I'm a natural lean person and haven't bulked in years. Now at 210/6'2 ripped I have a small spot that diet or the BS topicals fat burners will not help.
Try not to jump on the guy with one post. I've been on all the boards long before this one was up.
km please let me know if i can take gear once my massive full body lipo is done?

I would recommend stopping gear 4 weeks prior, as it tends to cause keloiding. I realize he will be only making a very small hole, like the size of a pencil diameter, but nevertheless, it can cause a scar. You will probably be wearing a wrap around your head and chin for 2 weeks which sucks.

Also, if you start to get a dark spot or you start to keloid, let your doctor know ASAP as he can take care of this with a Kenalog shot for the keloiding and another chemical for the darkening. But keep in mind the darkening must be taken care of right off the bat. 3 weeks later would be too late.

Kaiser said:
I would recommend stopping gear 4 weeks prior, as it tends to cause keloiding.

I didn't know that. Good info.

Hey Kaiser can you post proof that steroids can cause Keloids? I was always under the impression that Keloids are more gentic then anything and I never ever heard of steroids causeing keloids to form after a surgery or cut or anything to that nature. In fact many steroids are given to reduce the keloid, and yes I know not the typical steroid is used for this but none the less, I would love to read something on that. This is no flame and not saying its not true just want to read up on that. Thanks

thanks

thanks for the info. I will be off oral winny for 2weeks. I'm hopen the short half life will be equal to being off for 4 weeks on a long ester oil.(guessing thats why you said 4 weeks?)
How about clomid?

bigman1 said:
Hey Kaiser can you post proof that steroids can cause Keloids? I was always under the impression that Keloids are more gentic then anything and I never ever heard of steroids causeing keloids to form after a surgery or cut or anything to that nature. In fact many steroids are given to reduce the keloid, and yes I know not the typical steroid is used for this but none the less, I would love to read something on that. This is no flame and not saying its not true just want to read up on that. Thanks

No I can't post proof, as I have never looked it up online. My wife works for a very dominate plastic surgeon, and he has been dealing with me for 18 years. He is also aware of my gear use for the same amount of years. I also had the same exact procedure done (chin) as he is discussing when I was 24, at the same time I had rhinoplasty from breaking my nose 9 times.
I do not keloid ever, normally, but when it comes to being on gear, I can almost always count on a keloid scar.

Ok, thanks. I just never heard that as my wife is a High tech nurse and she never heard that as well. So maybe it just has to do with the person. Later bro

bearded1 said:
How about clomid?

Sorry, I do not know the effects of ancilsaries on flesh repair.

bigman1 said:
Ok, thanks. I just never heard that as my wife is a High tech nurse and she never heard that as well. So maybe it just has to do with the person. Later bro

Doing a quick search on keloiding, just about every one stated that it "may" be heriditary. They also state some other causes, but I doubt there is a study directly related to gear readily available.

out of curiosity, what is this procedure costing as I am interested in the same.thanks.

If you need another procedure, ask to combine the two. Chin lipo is fairly quick you are mainly wasting alot of money on a bed and/or anesthesia. I had mine done, as I said with my nose, and they charged me somewhere around $400 extra, but my nose was $18,000. :eek:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws