over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thinner Test - Bad Reaction

B

brdclck

Just started a vial of AMG's test cyp. It's much thinner than any other cyp/enanth that I've ever used. Pinned my quad on Wednesday, and it's been red, warm, and tender since.

I've had similar reactions to certain oils before (minus the redness), but I'm curious about the thin consistency of the oil. Could it be prop or something? Anyone have similar experiences with AMG's cyp?

I wouldnt expect the viscosity of the oil to be a huge indication of what kind of gear it is. The oil and solvents are really what determines the viscosity of the oil. There may be a higher concentration of benzoyal alcohol or similar solvent that your sensitive to and this is what I would expect to be causing the reaction youre getting, as well as giving the oil a thinner texture.

I wouldnt expect the viscosity of the oil to be a huge indication of what kind of gear it is. The oil and solvents are really what determines the viscosity of the oil. There may be a higher concentration of benzoyal alcohol or similar solvent that your sensitive to and this is what I would expect to be causing the reaction youre getting, as well as giving the oil a thinner texture.

Thanks for your input. The thinner viscosity did make me hit the plunger a little harder than usual, so instead of a slow steady stream it was a bunch of bursts of oil. When I withdrew the needle, there was a little oil on top. I'm hoping that that had something to do with it.

Sounds like it could be gear made with Ethyl Oleate. EO thins the gear out a lot and can hold high concentrations of gear well, in solution. But some folks react badly to it. I like it, never had a problem.

First thing I do with painful gear (not knowing what causes it exactly...could be high solvents, or just slightly dirty gear from a multi-use vial) is bake it for an hour and fifteen at about 160 degrees C.

This USUALLY solves the problem, IME. But if the problem is with the Ethyl Oleate itself, it may not work.

Sounds like it could be gear made with Ethyl Oleate. EO thins the gear out a lot and can hold high concentrations of gear well, in solution. But some folks react badly to it. I like it, never had a problem.

First thing I do with painful gear (not knowing what causes it exactly...could be high solvents, or just slightly dirty gear from a multi-use vial) is bake it for an hour and fifteen at about 160 degrees C.

This USUALLY solves the problem, IME. But if the problem is with the Ethyl Oleate itself, it may not work.

Thanks for the info. I'd seen people mention 'EO' before, but didn't realize that it stood for Ethyl Oleate. I only use test for TRT, so a lot of this is foreign to me.

Can you put opened vials in the oven? I would guess that this might be better than keeping the plastic cap on, though I suppose the heat isn't too high. Any contamination issues to worry about?

Yes you can put vial in the oven with rubber stopper in. Just vent it by putting a clean pin thru the stoper. I usually put it in a small water bath also, but not to much that it will flip over the vial... kinda like making a creme brule... Yes I can make a creme brule you mofo`s!

AMG stuff sucks. 250mg/wk HRT for me made my back break out like crazy. I think it was because of the EO, at least I gave it the benefit of doubt that was the only issue in his gear.

:yeahthat:

A fair amount of people are allergic to EO! All sponsors should state up front if they use EO!! There quite a few sponsors that stopped using EO because of the complaints.

Keep an eye on your quad! EO caused cellulitus in my thigh...I had to get antibiotics.

:yeahthat:

A fair amount of people are allergic to EO! All sponsors should state up front if they use EO!! There quite a few sponsors that stopped using EO because of the complaints.

Keep an eye on your quad! EO caused cellulitus in my thigh...I had to get antibiotics.

I pinned my other quad last night, just to make sure that the first one wasn't just a bad injection. It's a little bit sore, but not nearly as bad as the first. If this one starts getting red, too, then I'm taking my ass to the hospital. I know that sounds risky/dumb, but I can't afford to throw out good gear.

And yeah, there's a lot of things that AMG should have stated up front. Unfortunately, it seems that many customers withheld their negative reviews until after a whole bunch of others got burned. Oh well.

Yes you can put vial in the oven with rubber stopper in. Just vent it by putting a clean pin thru the stoper. I usually put it in a small water bath also, but not to much that it will flip over the vial... kinda like making a creme brule... Yes I can make a creme brule you mofo`s!

AMG stuff sucks. 250mg/wk HRT for me made my back break out like crazy. I think it was because of the EO, at least I gave it the benefit of doubt that was the only issue in his gear.

Thanks for the tip. Definitely going to give that a shot. Did you ever get labs done when you were on AMG's test?

Well, today I feel like I have a giant knot in each thigh. Walking is an absolute bitch. Redness continues to spread through the first thigh, but not the second. Going to hit up the doctor after work. Damn B12 shots...

I know that sounds risky/dumb, but I can't afford to throw out good gear.

I'd have baked it first and then used it for the second pin, Bro. Because there's no way to tell if it's the EO or the other Solvent(s), or if it's a bit dirty. But I've had a very bad batch of gear go from crippling to butter after a shot in the oven.

If you're still entertaining the thought of using it, inject a small amount AFTER baking, like 0.25ml, and see how it goes. If you're still allergic to it, then ya know it's likely the EO or that supplier is just no good (for you).

To answer the above, take off the flip-off (colored) top from any new bottle before the oven. Bake it with the rubber stopper still in place. Then quickly vent it once out of the oven. Or do as gogotren said, vent the vial while in the oven, with a pin stuck juuust through the top (not touching into the oil, or it'll leak out the pin when it gets hot).

Thanks for the tip. Definitely going to give that a shot. Did you ever get labs done when you were on AMG's test?

No I did not get labs done while on AMG`s stuff, I feel it was real test, was only taking 250mg/wk, just think my body was not liking the EO. EO is not approved by the FDA for injection in USA, for what that`s worth, there`s gotta be a reason for it.

I'd have baked it first and then used it for the second pin, Bro. Because there's no way to tell if it's the EO or the other Solvent(s), or if it's a bit dirty. But I've had a very bad batch of gear go from crippling to butter after a shot in the oven.

If you're still entertaining the thought of using it, inject a small amount AFTER baking, like 0.25ml, and see how it goes. If you're still allergic to it, then ya know it's likely the EO or that supplier is just no good (for you).

To answer the above, take off the flip-off (colored) top from any new bottle before the oven. Bake it with the rubber stopper still in place. Then quickly vent it once out of the oven. Or do as gogotren said, vent the vial while in the oven, with a pin stuck juuust through the top (not touching into the oil, or it'll leak out the pin when it gets hot).

Thanks, buddy. I really wish I'd tried that earlier. Went to the doc yesterday, and she gave me Cephalexin for what looks like cellulitis. At this point I feel slightly too unnerved to try it again. On the plus side, even though my legs still hurt, the Ceph has already alleviated a substantial amount of the pain.

Oh well, this was an educational mistake on my part. I'm still tempted to try baking it as you described, but the potential of cellulitis is daunting (to say the least).

Something of an update...

The antibiotics helped get my legs back to normal. I reverted back to another sponsor's T400, which sounds :confused:, but it never gave me any PIP before (probably because it's only cyp and enth).

The next day, BAM, same reaction as before. :banghead: Same degree of pain, redness, swelling, etc. Pinned on Wednesday, and the pain only began to diminish the following Monday. Today is Tuesday, and it's continuing to improve, but still hurts.

I can't figure out why this would be, as this sponsor's gear has always worked great for me. I'm wondering if it might be from using .5" slin pins, that might leave oil above the muscle?

Regardless, I'm going to try the baking idea tonight. What temperatures/times are you guys using? I've found tons of conflicting info online. Again, I appreciate all of your help in this tragic saga.

Something of an update...

The antibiotics helped get my legs back to normal. I reverted back to another sponsor's T400, which sounds :confused:, but it never gave me any PIP before (probably because it's only cyp and enth).

The next day, BAM, same reaction as before. :banghead: Same degree of pain, redness, swelling, etc. Pinned on Wednesday, and the pain only began to diminish the following Monday. Today is Tuesday, and it's continuing to improve, but still hurts.

I can't figure out why this would be, as this sponsor's gear has always worked great for me. I'm wondering if it might be from using .5" slin pins, that might leave oil above the muscle?

Regardless, I'm going to try the baking idea tonight. What temperatures/times are you guys using? I've found tons of conflicting info online. Again, I appreciate all of your help in this tragic saga.

Has to be your injection tech - If your not sure your in muscle....then you need longer pins

practice good inj habits.....don't skimp on the the rubbing alchol - watch where you lay the needle etc - wipe the top of the inj bottle

Go back to the basics

Has to be your injection tech - If your not sure your in muscle....then you need longer pins

practice good inj habits.....don't skimp on the the rubbing alchol - watch where you lay the needle etc - wipe the top of the inj bottle

Go back to the basics

Interesting, hadn't really considered that TBH. I've always been fairly meticulous about my tech, and I can't say that it varies from one pin to the next. The only thing I can think of is that I use the same pin to draw and inject (after swabbing both the stopper and site). BSomething for me to think about, anyway.

Last night I baked the T400 with a pin through the stopper at 160F for 75 min. Pinned last night, and should know by tonight/tomorrow if it was a success. So far, so good...

You may be a little sensitive to EO... If it still hurts after u bake it that would be my guess.

Switch the draw needle, then fresh for injection...aseptic technique & less pain as needle is sharper without a trip thru a rubber stopper...swab top of vial with alcohol prep pad, swab inj site with fresh pad...switch needles, don't contaminate sterile field of fresh needle prior to injection. Id inject glute vs quad vastus lateralus too, easier to hit glute vs quad....make sure weight is off leg or whatever too, makes a difference, less tissue damage @ site.

Interesting, hadn't really considered that TBH. I've always been fairly meticulous about my tech, and I can't say that it varies from one pin to the next. The only thing I can think of is that I use the same pin to draw and inject (after swabbing both the stopper and site). BSomething for me to think about, anyway.

Last night I baked the T400 with a pin through the stopper at 160F for 75 min. Pinned last night, and should know by tonight/tomorrow if it was a success. So far, so good...

How did the baking go?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity