my second

test-e 1000mg a week
tren 400mg a week
d-bol 40mg a week.

Next cycle

Test prop -800mg a week
eq -------600mg a week
Either -40mg t-bol or an over the counter prohoromone like P-plex or m-drol

My goal this time, is to avoid as much bloat as I can. I hate the fat round face look lol.

I was told that taking t-bol can give me d-bol like gains with out the bloat.

I only like to give advice to a sound mind, the amount you did on your first 2 cycles is ridiculous!

haha thanks.....

No,those cycle examples are what id consider my first serious cycles, not my first cycle ever.

Don't worry I did everything else before I decided on the juice, and when I finally took the plunge, I was a on a newbie cycle........

haha thanks.....

No,those cycle examples are what id consider my first serious cycles, not my first cycle ever.

Don't worry I did everything else before I decided on the juice, and when I finally took the plunge, I was a on a newbie cycle........

I learn a while ago to take less, and concentrate more on DIET. You can get serious growth of 500-750 test and 4-6iu of Gh, with the proper training and diet.

haha thanks.....

im calling bs i cant prove it but i bet your lying otherwise why would you label them "My first" and "My second"? No ones here to chop you down but unless your really on top of your game which most think they are but later realize they werent, that is pretty rediculous. Also if its taking you that much to grow now whats it gonna take in 5 years?

Bro-
Seriously....a first, real FIRST cycle should be at the very least some type of Test...and at 750 or above mg, thats wayyyy to much for a virgin....and no need to mix it w/ a mass amount of deca or tren or anything else......chill on the AAs...take a long break and then decide if you should go the stacking aas route. If not, you're lookin at only modest gains at best and a whole lotta medical problems......Too much too soon is the point here bro.

Thanks for the advice, Ill take each and ever comment to heart.
I need it.

I went from 135 pounds to 210 in four years. But dont worry guys I havent been on a cycle in quite some time.
And mikey your negative in every post you make like you know everything. Not hating but chill the f out bro.

I'm sorry but I wouldnt consider 300mg of test- 200mg of deca to be a serious cycle. This is is professionalmuscle.com so no point in taking about my newbie cycle.

Last edited:
It's your body, and maybe you are huge.

My first was

sust 750mg a week
deca 400mg a week

my second

test-e 1000mg a week
tren 400mg a week
d-bol 40mg a week.

Next cycle

Test prop -800mg a week
eq -------600mg a week

My goal this time, is to avoid as much bloat as I can. I hate the fat round face look lol.

So I am not going to get preachy.

I will say.... [ when I used to do such things... years ago...]

..that your first cycle is more than I have ever used at one time in my entire life. I've been lifting for 20 years or so.

Everyone is different and has different goals, so do your thing.

Most bbers have been fat before and Have great genes.

I was 5'9 135 pound skinny guy with no muscle or even fat.

Id say what I did was stupid but it got me from 135 to 210 in four years.

My first was

sust 750mg a week
deca 400mg a week

my second

test-e 1000mg a week
tren 400mg a week
d-bol 40mg a week.

Next cycle

Test prop -800mg a week
eq -------600mg a week

So realistically, those cycles are more like your 4th and 5th? still a lot imo.. but everyones different.. i guess.. not gonna hate. you did come here for cycle ADVICE, so this is what im going to say:

if you feel you need a lot of test, id still stick with 600.. i havent gone higher than that, and ive been using for a long time. (on and off of course)

Lower the anabolic a slight amount, maybe 400 mg/w?

40 mg tbol/d is the most reasonable thing in your cycle.

NEW CYCLE (at max numbers, the most i think you should use)

Test prop: 600 mg/w
Eq: 300-400 mg/w
tbol: 40 mg/d

That would be my advice...

Most bbers have been fat before and Have great genes.

I was 5'9 135 pound skinny guy with no muscle or even fat.

Id say what I did was stupid but it got me from 135 to 210 in four years.

you were skinny at 5'9, 135? I WAS SKINNY AT 5'11 120!
good jump from 135-210 though.

REMEMBER, GENETICS(uncontrollable), DIET, REST, TRAINING, GEAR. in that order.

Stay safe. train hard.

Thanks for the advice, Ill take each and ever comment to heart.
I need it.

I went from 135 pounds to 210 in four years. But dont worry guys I havent been on a cycle in quite some time.
And mikey your negative in every post you make like you know everything. Not hating but chill the f out bro.

I'm sorry but I wouldnt consider 300mg of test- 200mg of deca to be a serious cycle. This is is professionalmuscle.com so no point in taking about my newbie cycle.

if 300t and 200d got you there thats great but i still dont see why you would make a first post like you did stating you first and second cycles with crazy doasges. Im not a know it all by any means but i cant stand reading shit like this, the last thing our community needs is another person who ruins there health crying blaming aas use did it. I dont want to see anyone ruin there health or freedom for a little muscle its just not worth it in the long run be safe and good luck!

I totally agree with all of you, I now see I shouldnt have gone that high like im a pro or something.

My fault for having my cylces made by the pros suggestions.
Knock on wood, but all the only side effects I got were bloating, acne, and slight gyno.

Many pros suggested that since Ive already done the high cylces, I might as well not go lower. It Kind of took me by suprise, so I thought I'd ask the guys that arent the size of bison.

One pro told me he used 2000mg of test suspension, not gonna say who but wtf?

I totally agree with all of you, I now see I shouldnt have gone that high like im a pro or something.

My fault for having my cylces made by the pros suggestions.
Knock on wood, but all the only side effects I got were bloating, acne, and slight gyno.

Many pros suggested that since Ive already done the high cylces, I might as well not go lower. It Kind of took me by suprise, so I thought I'd ask the guys that arent the size of bison.

One pro told me he used 2000mg of test suspension, not gonna say who but wtf?

to be honest if you take time off you will most likely still make gains on 500 ew. I would try that before you try anything higher, you may not get the muscle fullness that you did especially from your second cycle but its worth a try. Have You tryed running aromasin with the test? By keeping your estrogen where it should be you might not get the bad acne and keep the gyno from flairing back up. If you have any questions post them up were here to help you!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear