over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Third Party Tested Supplements?

KemicalKid

Registered
Newbies
I use a few different supp companies. Nutrabio has always stood out as reputable. Lately I've been reading up on 3rd party tested brands and who does the testing. For example I came across one brand, Life Extension, with a good variety and NSF testing. Nutrabio I emailed but they never responded with an answer to who does their testing. Anyone out there look for the same or have companies they prefer?

I look in labdoor sometimes, but the whole industry is so corrupt, who knows if they are bought and sold? $$ for ratings or biased. I try and minimize supplement use as much as possible but I do use casien, astragalus, and a multi.

Now has always tested well. I remember Stack3d doing some third party testing on protein which you can deduct on some trust towards those brands

Im totally with qbkilla on this one..minimize is the way to go and all other supplements I buy in whole herb form (preferably USDA/Oregon Tilth organic) and then I powder and make into tea myself like Astragalus (A MUST in my book), Whole Cordyceps and Lions Mane mushroom fruit body, Whole berries and other whole herbal formsand whole ginseng root form and whole Rehmannia root. A secret I will share with you..the Chinese have this whole thing figured out..they been doing it for a loooong time and know about how powerful these herbs are (Like we recently found out through Dante how INCREDIBLY Astragalus is for the Kidneys)..the Chinese already knew about this for a very long time before our existence lol. Look into Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and then buy the herbs in whole form yourself and then process and brew into tea like those and wonderful nice old ladies from Chinatown do (Who know more about supplements than us 300 pound monster freaks lol) :)
This way..you aint gotta worry about 3rd party accreditation testing..ingredient verification and all of that other BS. With the whole herbs and fruiting body forms..you know EXACTLY what you getting and slap on that USDA and or/Oregon Tilth certified organic on there..and you got yourself some very very pure and STRONG alkaloids for your enjoyment. Yeah baby..killing it bro!

I use a few different supp companies. Nutrabio has always stood out as reputable. Lately I've been reading up on 3rd party tested brands and who does the testing. For example I came across one brand, Life Extension, with a good variety and NSF testing. Nutrabio I emailed but they never responded with an answer to who does their testing. Anyone out there look for the same or have companies they prefer?

life extension is the real deal

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke