advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This board wont believe it but a bodybuilder got his pro card Natural at the USA

A friend of mine was selling him GH back in the mid / late 80's. He would always laugh whenever anyone mentioned that Mike Ashley was natural.

i remember when he had his gym off Sample Rd in pompano...he was one of the most impressive guys i ever saw in person and i think he was deep into his 40s... this was like 8 years ago he had his gym there tho..

It's funny.

I once mentioned here that this guy I know looks like this with 3 sustanon a week and 50mg drol a day. His pic:

**broken link removed**

Every member of this site told me I was full of shit.

Then Dante says someone turned pro with no drugs and everyone believes him.

Funny world...

If you told me he was natural I wouldn't disbelieve it. He's got some good mass but not really lean but I'd think most people could achieve that on 3 sust and 50 drol. I think most could do it on 500 test to be honest. No disrespect to the guy,he looks like he trains hard and eats well but nothing on that picture screams out drugs to me.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

If you told me he was natural I wouldn't disbelieve it. He's got some good mass but not really lean but I'd think most people could achieve that on 3 sust and 50 drol. I think most could do it on 500 test to be honest. No disrespect to the guy,he looks like he trains hard and eats well but nothing on that picture screams out drugs to me.

Tis true.

It's funny.

I once mentioned here that this guy I know looks like this with 3 sustanon a week and 50mg drol a day. His pic:

**broken link removed**

Every member of this site told me I was full of shit.

Then Dante says someone turned pro with no drugs and everyone believes him.

Funny world...

didn't you also say that he barely ate anything?.. like a couple of lobster claws and some seaweed or some shit?

This is not unbelievable to me. 99% of the time when guys say so and so was natty it is complete bullshit. The guy looks fantastic but is a bantam weight so I don't see why guys would not think it is possible if you have good genetics. Now when guys come on and say some 5ft6 guy weighing 220 pounds at 5% bf is natty you have to laugh. Emeric looks fantastic too and has elite genetics and again I wouldn't disbelieve that as that look is a lot different to today's pro at a similar weight (Medic summed it up).

Now most of the other guys you hear about is utter bullshit. Or the guys who say he is low dosing it cos I know him so well when they aren't even close mates. Even if they were close mates means nothing.

didn't you also say that he barely ate anything?.. like a couple of lobster claws and some seaweed or some shit?

No. Have no idea of what you're talking about.

I'll quote my post and post a link to it, so there's no confusion.

This is my brother in law. 240 pounds. Eats like a pig. Buys 30 amps of sustanon per year "for the summer". Plays soccer and swims a bit on the weekends.

Never heard of creatine, AIs, PCT and wishes he could afford whey protein. Never took a pain killer in his life.

**broken link removed**

This is what one of his meals looks like. Cheap cuts of meat and pork, with black beans and white rice: One bowl of this twice a day, plus a very simple breakfast of bread, butter, some coffee and a banana smoothie with oatmeal.

**broken link removed**

Link to the original post:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...um/107592-bigger-guys-i-know.html#post1739057

Last edited:
That bowl of food looks realy nice what ever it is.

Try that at home if you're feeling ethnic. (Is that how you guys call whatever isn't sold on McD?) :D

**broken link removed**

No we call that Mexican.. we don't all eat McDonald.. I find you say offensive. Atleast were not eating bulldick as our makebelieve sausage

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

No we call that Mexican.. we don't all eat McDonald..

Well, we ain't all Mexicans.

I find you say offensive.

joke-not-dick.jpg

You need to buy a new Geography book, then...

And do you have something against Mexicans? That's fucked up and racist, dude...

I was joking bro. Your a cool dude alexx

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Actually I can believe it. I have met a number of guys who if they had wanted to put their asses into it could have done very well at the National Level as a drug free competitor against enhanced athletes, albeit not many guys with genetics that good but I have run across some. Funny thing is most of them had no desire or ambition whatsoever to compete.

I know a few of those guys and one of them likes to rub it in my face. In a good natured way of course.

He does have an interesting look to his physique that is slightly different (hard for me to explain). I believe he is natural like you guys are saying.

Another bodybuilder that I believe is natural also (or was at one point when he was competing) has a different look to his muscles (Micheal Lockett)

Reminds me of those myostatin cows (Belgian Blue)

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

You cant seriously believe the guy in those pictures is natural? Uh ok :rolleyes:

Damn that's encouraging! Those DC workouts are the truth! Been saying it!

I'll put this here because it seems many missed it.....

BANTAM

Not happening in the heavier classes, so really there is nothing very significant about this and no point to the the thread, especially when failing to mention the class he was in in the initial post.

I'll patiently wait for the '100% natty light heavy gets his pro card' thread.

I'll put this here because it seems many missed it.....

BANTAM

Not happening in the heavier classes, so really there is nothing very significant about this and no point to the the thread, especially when failing to mention the class he was in in the initial post.

I'll patiently wait for the '100% natty light heavy gets his pro card' thread.

There have been plenty of heavier bodybuilders who turned pro allegedly natural. And many here said they believed it. LOL, look at Emeric, he thinks Mike Ashley was lifetime natural.

And really, the weight has little to do with it in my mind. it's the LOOK of a modern bodybuilder that is just a little hard to achieve regardless of weight.;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws