advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This board wont believe it but people around him says he is lifetime natural. More power to him.

DOGGCRAPP

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Paul Krueger. Just won the 2021 Natural Mr Olympia. Yea yea we already know the majority of people on this board dont believe an ounce of muscle can be put on unless a needle is injected with it....I dont think the same way because of some of the genetic marvels I have seen over the years....BUT people around this guy (that I think highly of opinion wise) say he is lifetime clean. They also say he is a really good guy with solid morals/values etc. {As Skip would say "just sayin"}

The guy trains HEAVY as hell and progressively which is why I like his attitude and gameplan.....more power to him.

Impressive either way….but I’d believe it. I’ve spent enough time working in the prison system to know that there are genetic outliers that can build an insane physique with next to nothing

The picture a couple of rows down with Sergio puts things in perspective and IMO makes it 100% believable.

For the record DC it's not all about the needle.............they have caps and tablets too lol.

I believe him. One major factor, he's not a young pup. He's spent many years building up. What age is he, anyone know? As Dante says, years of heavy slag iron.

I mean I can believe it....but he's WAY far out on the curve in terms of possibility. 99.8% of us wouldn't be able to come close to that without super human help.

Also that video of him trying to press the 200s is terrifying....I would have torn something like 3 times doing that and being in those positions.

I believe it, absolutely 💯

This guy was the poster child for the natural Olympia, Meshack is a freak, and yes he is short as fuck, but damn look at the muscle he carries.
Screenshot_20211117-125225_Instagram.jpg

More people would argue the genetic freak Kenyan isn't natural than the original guy of topic. Screenshot_20211117-125904_Instagram.jpg

I mean I believe there are true genetic freaks out there, which is why I'm willing to remain agnostic on Mike O'Hearn. So I should probably remain agnostic on this guy, too. To his credit, he doesn't quite have the delts of a user, at least, they aren't proportional to the rest of his physique and round the way a users would be. On the flip side, his face does seem a bit leathered like a user's, and his overall development in many of his pics/vids is beyond what even many users with a decent response achieve.

I dont know why anyone believes any of this shit anymore.

One thing I've learned in life. The people who claim to be the cleanest, or have the best morales, or donate the most to charity etc etc. Are normally the dirtiest ones around.

One thing I've learned in life. The people who claim to be the cleanest, or have the best morales, or donate the most to charity etc etc. Are normally the dirtiest ones around.
That’s not my experience. I’ve met people that claim strong morals that are damn fine people.

Sorry that you’ve had a different experience.

That’s not my experience. I’ve met people that claim strong morals that are damn fine people.

I think what he meant is not about claiming morals it is about shouting around how perfect the person is. If you are person with ethics first thing you dont announce it to the whole world cause being humble is a part of ethic, it is about those assholes who inform everyone around how amazing they are while in background doing some nasty shit.

I mean I believe there are true genetic freaks out there, which is why I'm willing to remain agnostic on Mike O'Hearn.

Did you see the pics of O'Hearn's nutsack? It looked empty lol. They posted Mike's nudes he uses to pick up young chicks on the net on another forum you know well. Come on man, Mike's been on a 30 year cycle. I almost refuse to believe anyone in bodybuilding believes Mike's baloney lol.

I think of it like this, is it theoretically possible for them to be natural? Yes probably, but due to extremely outliers like outside the norm T levels caused most likely by pituitary issues COMBINED with 1 in a million genetics.

But it is far, far more likely that they are not actually natural and just doing a better than average job at fooling everyone.

I knew a champion natural bodybuilder with 20" arms that repeatedly won in the federation he competed in back in the late 90s early 2000s. Everyone around him said he was lifetime natural. Someone in his close inner circle disclosed the truth to me and he definitely wasn't natural.

Anyone who goes by "morals" (which are other people's ideas of what right and wrong are) is highly suspect in the eyes of anyone with a philosophical perspective.

I agree that "clean" and "moral" are definitely red flags but I don't agree with charitable being one.

I am not saying he is clean or not...No clue and don't care.

I will say "morals" and "character" are bullshit terms...I can name people in each of the circles in this industry that are well-respected, huge followings, great character but every time they open their mouth about Syntherol I want to call them out because they're bullshit!

I've seen the Synthetek books...I know who orders Syntherol and who doesn't. Yet most all of them lie openly about it because it's taboo and they may lose a few followers and some cash. But hey, their closest friends say they've known them their entire lives and that they have great values and morals.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131