advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This board wont believe it but people around him says he is lifetime natural. More power to him.

Stop making this a pissing match or about politics. These discussions have been going sideways lately.

Less than .05% of bodybuilders are natural and that’s an exaggeration. I don’t care what anyone says or what his bro believe about him. Anyone that’s made any notoriety in the sport of bodybuilding is a juicer. And anyone that believes that pros use less gear than the average gym rat is an idiot. Obviously I don’t care it’s the lies that I don’t like.

The point was simply 'hey i am hearing this guy is clean....pretty good build and accomplishment if he is....more power to him"

And then everyones ego got involved.
I would have enjoyed hearing from him.

But China and Russia are poorer countries and with less tradition in sports than the US since they have come later to meet the basic needs of the population. When you are miserable you cannot think of pleasant activities or leisure, such as sports.

By the way, the US has more soldiers than any other country, so I would say that patriotism is very strong.

And just look at the facts, who wins the most medals? Do you really think that the US does not have a state doping program? Don't they have federal agencies that operate under state secrecy?
I doubt the USA has a top secret doping program. Nothing state sponsored anyway. The athletes who can afford to have a victor Conte in their corner who can concoct drugs to mask other drug use might employ one but there's lots of risk involved and I'm not so sure it still happens. I mean, it would be obvious you'd have 30 athletes around the world all within a micro nut hair between them where any one could win a gold medal on a given day and then these three guys who are so much better it would be obvious. Not to mention retiring athletes would be selling stories for cash and that sort of thing. Most likely anyway.

None are close to exceptional specimens. You have to remember that the vast majority of competitors in the natural divisions are only competing there because they can't make it in the proper shows.
The biggest guys at my gym (besides me) all claim to be physique competitors. They are all in their 40s and are at least 240lbs each LEAN. One dude has striations in his rear delts and this is normal every day shape for him. Months now he's basically stayed in that kind of shape. They train hard but never legs...all say the same thing why work harder than you need to the physique guys get more exposure anyway etc.

Basically they are juiced to the fucking gills bodybuilders who found physique more appealing. So guys who can't hack bodybuilding have natural shows and now physique it's all good I will say the guys I know work their asses off and I'm a decent sized bodybuilder if the physique guys are this good I have NO chance at competing in men's open lol. And they are the furthest thing from natural. People seem to assume physique is the healthier future of men's bodybuilding and its more appealing or whatever, yeah right. And natural bodybuilders really exist lol.

No because i have trained some genetic freakazoids in which i saw what was accomplished. Those situations have shown me that certain people in bodybuilding can go pretty darn far on genetics alone. I really dont give a crap what you think. You think because you cant do it others cant either. Like I said before you and others would be calling out guys like Coleman, Heath, Henry, Greene as "f*(king liars" when they were natural.....and you would be 100% dead wrong. See i dont get worked up like this like you guys do just because some guys are genetically gifted for bodybuilding. I realize Jim Carrey cannot look like Michael Clarke Duncan no matter how much he would abuse himself. I swear some of you guys think you would be chasing down Usain Bolt in the 100 if you just took enough sauce. Some guys have it, the majority dont. There is nothing a natural guy can do nowadays to protect himself and prove himself to juicers...NOTHING. The old: "Well unless you are with someone for 24 hours a day how do you know......whatever...." Why dont you do this if it upsets you so much? Why dont you contact that guy and say to him "My 10k against your 10k" ... full WADA drug test within the next 72 hours, winner takes all. I bet any money he will take you up on that. Sadly when i first posted I asked him if he would come over here and tell his story. He was excited to do so, and i think he signed up the next day and the day after that he pmed me and said "hey which post is it that I should comment on?".....I told him "dont even bother man....its not even worth it.....just leave it alone sorry to even mention it to you" after I saw all the turmoil....
I have literally seen with my own eyes a dude who just stayed contest shape year round never worked out had never been to a gym he actually got annoyed when people would ask him. He was short 5ft5 or 5ft6 5% year round eating crap. Veins in his abs 5%.

also Used to have a customer at a nutrition store I ran late 2000s he would come by every day with his girlfriend and get a bottle of isopure and all he did was cardio with his girl and let me tell you his arms and calves they had to be seen, I always told him to take up bodybuilding and sure enough one day he did and I zhit you not like 2 years later he was a monster (a short monster) trying to get his pro card. Dunno if he made it he never looked as good with the 50lbs he gained but the point is genetics are huge in bodybuilding. Rick was his name I gotta look him up now haha. No amount of drugs or forced reps can make up the difference.

This dude I watched him go from good looking guy who had I'm not exaggerating 20inch arms lean year round and his calves had to be bigger to freak bodybuilder. He wasn't into bodybuilding but over time everybody wore him down so he went for it here's a pic of him in 2012 Rick Figoni is his name. Genetics are everything no amount of drugs will make an average person look like Rick. He worked his ass off I will say that, but even if he had never lifted weights his arms rivaled most pro bodybuilders. It's hard not to get a little jealous but what can you do?

That's not SEO or synthol in his arms either. They always looked like that, he just had to train the rest of his body to catch up. Always lean this guy, super cool dude. He wasn't that short his big ass calves always made his legs look shorter than they were. Taller than nick walker.

Attachments

• IMG_08310.jpg
    IMG_08310.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 70
The point was simply 'hey i am hearing this guy is clean....pretty good build and accomplishment if he is....more power to him"

No, the title of your post called out the majority of this board in a judgmental way. And you know that was your intention.....whether it was because you have a low opinion of members, did it to grab attention, or both, it's quite obvious that you title was inflammatory.

This dude I watched him go from good looking guy who had I'm not exaggerating 20inch arms lean year round and his calves had to be bigger to freak bodybuilder. He wasn't into bodybuilding but over time everybody wore him down so he went for it here's a pic of him in 2012 Rick Figoni is his name. Genetics are everything no amount of drugs will make an average person look like Rick. He worked his ass off I will say that, but even if he had never lifted weights his arms rivaled most pro bodybuilders. It's hard not to get a little jealous but what can you do?

That's not SEO or synthol in his arms either. They always looked like that, he just had to train the rest of his body to catch up. Always lean this guy, super cool dude. He wasn't that short his big ass calves always made his legs look shorter than they were. Taller than nick walker.
You’re super high if you believe that’s a natty!

well if thats all it was i get that.
props to guy doing his thing!
the dose/natural or not thing gets way out of hand, that i dont get.
thank you for clarity.

You’re super high if you believe that’s a natty!
Rick no sir he was working with Hany right out of the gate. The other guy I mentioned he was but good lord he looked nothing like Rick.

Looking back I remember Rick being upset his legs wouldn't match his upper body and for his great genetics for whatever reason they held him back BUT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING I know pictures tell some of the story and we look at bodybuilders again and again but in person HOLY FUCK dudes legs were insanely huge! So big he couldn't walk exactly right, I watched his transformation he literally changed his entire body and still was never gonna get a pro card. That is the most sickening shit, in bodybuilding you have to have 1 in a million freak genetics and insane work ethic and blast drugs and get everything right on GameDay. What a crazy sport we follow.

I believe it, absolutely 💯

This guy was the poster child for the natural Olympia, Meshack is a freak, and yes he is short as fuck, but damn look at the muscle he carries.
View attachment 148749
The shorter the bodybuilder the easier it seems to be for them to build size HOWEVER it is pointless to sit around and argue over whether or not a dude is lifetime natty with only contest pics from one show to consider. I'd look at the person's progress over time and also the shape he is in off-season and compare because natty guys gain muscle slow but lose it fast thus I'd expect a slow progression and to see a guy close to contest shape year round. Nattys can't cut that fast they lose too much size so they have to grow while lean so contest prep isn't too crazy.

And if the guy is shorter than say 5ft6 we should not even have this discussion it will be impossible to ever know and the shorter he is the more likely he's being honest.

Skip Lacour comes to mind I believe he was lifetime natty he seemed impressive and he stayed pretty lean year round. I doubt we will see nattys much bigger than him. Just my opinion.

Did you see the pics of O'Hearn's nutsack? It looked empty lol. They posted Mike's nudes he uses to pick up young chicks on the net on another forum you know well. Come on man, Mike's been on a 30 year cycle. I almost refuse to believe anyone in bodybuilding believes Mike's baloney lol.
Only hungry 4 attention kids claim mikes natty, 30 pounds up on arnold enough said.

Only hungry 4 attention kids claim mikes natty, 30 pounds up on arnold enough said.
not to mention he's 40-50 lbs bigger than he was in the late 90's. so he's gained that amount of lean tissue in his 40s and 50s. how does that happen? :)

Sure looks like a skull structure and steroid forehead to me.

I don't believe this guy has not touched a drug that is on the W.A.D.A. list!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131