over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

this dude has been cruising on tren for 3 years

Pump your brakes Crom!:D It had nothing to do with you!!

I was quoting what you said, in regards to Dr. G's patients being tested all the time, for raw33man...I was talking to him and referring to his friend!

Haha...sorry Bio...I misunderstood!;)

I would rather take a more bio-identical approach if I were to do a TRT regimen.

I look at testosterone and think "that hormone is supposed to be in our bodies... we probably know how to regulate the actions of it a little easier than anything else. It knows where to, and if I get sides, I know how to handle them safely."

I look at all other gear and think "Our body must be confused as fuck trying to find homeostasis with this alien hormone altering it in ways it wasn't designed to alter".

Don't be me wrong, I'm not afraid of other gear... I just never seem okay with using them for too long myself.

If I were an old fella in a country in which this legal, I'd rather do something like...

300mg test/wk
5mg Aromasin ED
HCG (at a very low dose a few times per week)
GH 2-3iu ED

Palumbo was talking about TRT being safe at 600mg/week on his last episode of Heavy Muscle Radio.

He also spoke of a possible new sponsor that might handle blood work for bodybuilders looking to stay in good health. There actually was a doctor that either he or Carl Lenore had on the radio who does this... I wonder if it's the same guy.

agree 100%

ok , let's say it's "reasonably safe" (which is like saying running on a semi busy road is reasonably safe compaier to the interstate) would you do it to stay lean to make up for lackluster discipline with diet ?

I highly doubt that you are gonna get much in the way of constant gains just like cruising on test.
"X" amount hormone supports "Y" amount of muscle

I guess it could be looked at as a stay lean but lax on diet cruise but I'd think HGH would be a MUCH better way to do that , safer on kidneys and joints

me personaly I think that is insane, for me I must be sensitive to tren , because even 37.5 mg was to much bad sides my resp. system I could feel it big time just walking up 3 flights of stairs and I would get winded and its hard on the kidney's my urine was like a rust color . I did get crazy gains but I dont get paid for this nor and I am not a pro so my health does come first. maybe I am just one of the guys that are sensitive to tren like with dec or test I can run high doses and never any sides
Pump1962

I would rather take a more bio-identical approach if I were to do a TRT regimen.

I look at testosterone and think "that hormone is supposed to be in our bodies... we probably know how to regulate the actions of it a little easier than anything else. It knows where to, and if I get sides, I know how to handle them safely."

I look at all other gear and think "Our body must be confused as fuck trying to find homeostasis with this alien hormone altering it in ways it wasn't designed to alter".

Don't be me wrong, I'm not afraid of other gear... I just never seem okay with using them for too long myself.

If I were an old fella in a country in which this legal, I'd rather do something like...

300mg test/wk
5mg Aromasin ED
HCG (at a very low dose a few times per week)
GH 2-3iu ED

Palumbo was talking about TRT being safe at 600mg/week on his last episode of Heavy Muscle Radio.

He also spoke of a possible new sponsor that might handle blood work for bodybuilders looking to stay in good health. There actually was a doctor that either he or Carl Lenore had on the radio who does this... I wonder if it's the same guy.

That's a lot!
I'm assuming he meant 600mg trt for competitive bodybuilders between competition? Even 300mg is twice than most suggest as a healthy trt for a male adult.

That's a lot!
I'm assuming he meant 600mg trt for competitive bodybuilders between competition? Even 300mg is twice than most suggest as a healthy trt for a male adult.

I WOULD NOT CALL 600MG TRT EVEN FOR BODYBUILDERS. CRUISE , MAYBE.

That's a lot!

I remember this one study that tested up to 600mg test a week that showed no more sides then the lower doses that were in the study. I believe it lasted for 10 weeks. This was no trt cruise though, it was a study to measure the blood values and sides from using test. Could this be the study Palumbo was referring to?

lol at 600mg of legit human grade test for TRT

according to this website thats about how much test you should run for a 3rd cycle

I would bet he is basing that on the studies that all max out at 600mg of gear in medical studies.
For whatever reason, that is the most they will use on human subjects, so that is what the data is about.

Wow.

I guess I'm just a pussy. For me, 150mg TrenE/wk for 8 weeks is a big cycle, with noticeable gains in strength, aggression, libido, psychological outlook, and muscle mass.

I can't imagine running 400mg/wk. I can't imagine staying on such a powerful drug year-round, for years on end.

But, to each their own. The only person I have a right to criticize is myself.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear