over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This Freaks Prep Turned Out Great!

Mike, like I tell any athlete I coach, make lemonade out of the lemons and use the experience as motivation for the next event.

The judges rendered a subjective opinion, which is the nature of BB. That in no way diminishes what you have achieved with Alex. Championship caliber!
Respect and congrats.

Mike, like I tell any athlete I coach, make lemonade out of the lemons and use the experience as motivation for the next event.

The judges rendered a subjective opinion, which is the nature of BB. That in no way diminishes what you have achieved with Alex. Championship caliber!
Respect and congrats.

You are a freak my man, I would be smiling like that too!

Thanks guys! Also thanks to those who PM'ed me with positive feedback. I am super motivated, training hard right now and Alex and I hope to bring a better package to the San Francisco Show in 2 weeks!

Sure you will look terrific on stage. Definitely, please keep us posted.

.. it was a nail bitter!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say BiggMike has it hands down!! BiggMike you look look awesome bro!!! Again great job Alex!! Looking forward to working with you soon!!

Thanks bro! I am 34 years old and have been hitting the weights since I was in High School. I am just getting a feel for this and trying to see how far I really want to try to go in regards to competing.

I can say that Alex made this contest prep a hell of a lot easier then I thought it was going to be! I killed myself last year for a few shows and didn't look half as good! :mad:

Whoa mike - after seeing the contest pics i can't imagine how you didn't take first. You have amazing thickness as well as definition is each of the muscles - the back pic is incredible - like an anatomical diagram!

Really impressive too that you are only 34! Very cool. I'll be at the SF show and rooting for you! Props Big MIke! (and Alex too!)

Seems like Mike was the Clear Winner... Looking forward to the Pics from Upcoming Show..

IMHO, I don't see how that guy beat Mike, either.

Thanks!

Like I said before everyone, Thanks for the positive feedback as it really pushes me and keeps me going! That show is in the past and all I can do now is work for a good showing in 2 weeks.

I thought I would spice up this thread with a picture of my Fiancee Stephanie, besides she is easier on the eyes then me. I had mentioned before that she is awesome in that she cooks, weighs out, packages and labels all my meals daily + is a mother of 4 teenagers and works 40+ hours a week for a government job! :eek: On top of this she has been training and dieting in hopes to compete very soon herself. Thanks to Alex as he also worked with her, helping her get into great shape. She had to take a break from it as it was all catching up with her, but she is still training and eating right and hopes to get on stage soon.

She's actually the real muscle behind BIGGMIKE295!

Enjoy! :D

Like I said before everyone, Thanks for the positive feedback as it really pushes me and keeps me going! That show is in the past and all I can do now is work for a good showing in 2 weeks.

I thought I would spice up this thread with a picture of my Fiancee Stephanie, besides she is easier on the eyes then me. I had mentioned before that she is awesome in that she cooks, weighs out, packages and labels all my meals daily + is a mother of 4 teenagers and works 40+ hours a week for a government job! :eek: On top of this she has been training and dieting in hopes to compete very soon herself. Thanks to Alex as he also worked with her, helping her get into great shape. She had to take a break from it as it was all catching up with her, but she is still training and eating right and hopes to get on stage soon.

Your fiance is beautiful. And your a freak! It's like beauty and the beast! haha jk, but your contest pics are awesome. I hope i get to your size.

Yep, great looking couple there! You looked great in the comp and your lady is a beauty, Mike! You have a lot to be proud of!

hahaha, gotta love this sport we call bodybuilding. only in this sport can you get screwed over and you just have to except it. your fate is in the hands of a few judges :banghead:

you were truly better than troy at this show. he doesnt carry much size but is usually in great condition, your condition was better in my opinion, especially from the back shot

welcome to the world of screw jobs. you looked great bro

congrats on your win man. you looked incredible. hard as nails with calves like jason huh

Hey- I recall seeing you last year in the SF Championships (I was competing in the masters). When you walked in, everyone was blown away by your size- but you did not have the conditioning- which you do now. I used to live near Roseville, CA btw and I could have sworn I saw you at UFOOD Grill from time to time.

Hey- I recall seeing you last year in the SF Championships (I was competing in the masters). When you walked in, everyone was blown away by your size- but you did not have the conditioning- which you do now. I used to live near Roseville, CA btw and I could have sworn I saw you at UFOOD Grill from time to time.

Ya, I did the show last year and won the Heavy Weight Novice and took 3rd in Open. I weighed in at 215lbs, but yes my conditioning was off which is why I hooked up with Alex in hopes to come in a lot better this year. I hope to be a little better for the San Fran show though.

Nope, that wasn't me as I have never been to Roseville.

She is lovely bud. Honestly, a really nice looking girl for sure....

how did u put on twenty pounds of contest muscle and get harder in one yr...nuts...

how did u put on twenty pounds of contest muscle and get harder in one yr...nuts...

Food, Food and more FOOD! :D Lots of eating got me to 280lbs that's for sure. I also train pretty heavy in the off-season. Getting big has always come pretty easy for me, it was the getting in contest shape that was difficult.

Here is a back shot from 16 weeks out from the TOC's.

**broken link removed**

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner