over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

this "future" huge person needs ur advice

WrathOfCells

Newbies
ok its been a long time im tryin nd tryin nd tryin nd.... to start workin out, nd now, at this moment: Wednesday, October 8th, 2008 at 00:05 ive decided to post this message on this really useful forum nd ask ya'll to help me with advice..

ps: im someone that collects knowledge.. fo example, downloadin huge collections of workout, nutrition or motivation mags nd books without readin 'em.. i know i can do somethin if i'll start, but takin that first step.. so hard fo me..

nd like Chinese peeps say: A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step .. i need this single step

thank y'all in advance .. peace

Did you fall on your head or something?

PB

Well if you want the best then you have to pay for it. Hire Phil Hernon. You cannot afford not to. Good luck, bro.

Go to the gym tonight and lift some weights.

If the words of wisdow from the one and only doggcrap. He who makes the greatest strenght gains, yeild the most mass gains.

Its not a direct quote but something close to it

Wow.... suddenly I feel much better about myslef...thank you.

i think Professional Muscle must have Guinness record for the fastest answers ever lol

ok its been a long time im tryin nd tryin nd tryin nd.... to start workin out, nd now, at this moment: Wednesday, October 8th, 2008 at 00:05 ive decided to post this message on this really useful forum nd ask ya'll to help me with advice..

ps: im someone that collects knowledge.. fo example, downloadin huge collections of workout, nutrition or motivation mags nd books without readin 'em.. i know i can do somethin if i'll start, but takin that first step.. so hard fo me..

nd like Chinese peeps say: A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step .. i need this single step

thank y'all in advance .. peace

You have just taken your first step my friend and I wish you the best of luck for the journey that lies ahead. Just try to remember and this will keep you in good stead for the future,"the book you never read will never help you".

Thank you for your kind words about the site, welcome to professionalmuscle.

i think Professional Muscle must have Guinness record for the fastest answers ever lol

Not quite, but we are working on it and reply times are up by 20% from last month.

Huh?

:confused:

Advice

One word: Driving Range.

You have just taken your first step my friend and I wish you the best of luck for the journey that lies ahead. Just try to remember and this will keep you in good stead for the future,"the book you never read will never help you".

Thank you for your kind words about the site, welcome to professionalmuscle.

Great!!!! that was deep.
Good luck

Just go to the gym!!!!

I know for me, the motivation came to me and the inspiration hit me like a bolt of lightning. I remember the place I was and what I was reading when it just hit me that this was the way I wanted to spend my free time and thought energy. I think you just need to keep your mind open and read some biographies of bodybuilders or whatever and eventually if it is meant to be...you will be hit with the inspiration you are looking for. At this moment you are trying to force it and it will not happen this way I assure you. You also wont get the bug from me or anyone of us in this thread. In fact most of what you will get from this is heckled from people who are just as uninspired as you are.

This may not be your calling. Purhaps the thing you get inspired to do or be will end up being something else all together.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner