over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This guy looks like he's dying

ALLEX

Banned
If I ever met him, I'd tell him to go thru a physical ASAP.

It's just an unhealthy look. And his color, is that MTII?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t64SI6oMhw"]More Fake Natties Exposed!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I've seen a few of his videos. Apparently he used to be in business with Rich Piana and separated a few years ago. That's according to him of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He posted on here for years as Lucian. That's an old video but he looks similar now. I haven't a clue but it seems he uses mt2 to hide it and has gone way overboard. Some people have natural bags under their eyes but I have seen old pics and he didn't then so it's something he is doing now. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he has/had a bad drug problem he hides as he looks a mess in many of his videos. Looks like he has been to a 3 day party but didn't forget his daily 1mg mt2 shot whilst there. I know as I looked like that after a 3 day party minus the skin colour.

Good ol Lucian

Friend of mine uses that mt2 stuff and looks just like that. I used to work in hospital lab and it's a look that reminds of people with kidney failure. Has pretty extensive drug addiction problem in his past he mentions quite a bit

I've saw video where he put side by side of two photos of him and Kevin Levrone hitting side chest kinda alluding to having simular shape. Maybe I don't have an eye for bodybuiling but I didn't really see much of a similarity. Doesn't seem like a bad guy though

Last edited:
Friend of mine uses that mt2 stuff and looks just like that. I used to work in hospital lab and it's a look that reminds of people with kidney failure. Has pretty extensive drug addiction problem in his past he mentions quite a bit

I've saw video where he put side by side of two photos of him and Kevin Levrone hitting side chest kinda alluding to having simular shape. Maybe I don't have an eye for bodybuiling but I didn't really see much of a similarity. Doesn't seem like a bad guy though

MT2 can actually darken certain areas of thin skin significantly. Meaning areas like armpits and under your eyes. So it may be the mt2 that has caused him to look like that... obviously but I mean the dark circles too. I have seen it a few times in guys who abuse the stuff. I never experienced that when I went a stupid colour on holiday in turkey though.

Last edited:
That's Jerry Ward. Lucian on this board but I don't think he has visited in years. He's a good friend of mine. Great person. Doesn't cheat, steal or lie. We used to work together. He has formed a very solid youtube following over the past few years. Says it like it is. He has talked about his drug addiction and other issues from his past in detail. I can't imagine him using any recreational drugs now. As a matter of fact I don't think he uses much gear, if any, anymore. Lives a super healthy lifestyle. He did know Rich P. quite well and was a part of 5% for a short while and separated amicably.

Those bags under his eyes are just genetic. They just get dark when he's using MTII. He turns black when on that stuff; Portuguese genetics. Especially when he's getting ready for a competition or post competition like in that video.

Last edited:
Funny how sometimes the person we imagine from the online persona turns out being way different in reality if you meet or see them.

I've always liked Lucian. He was a good character/principled guy.

hes BFFs with Levorne.....

:cool:

I got bad eye circles (well, my gf has worse but its bad in my opinion xD) when i have started my BP medication, especially HCTz

Some of his videos are a little out there these days

I see him on IG. Bostin Loyd flamed him cruelly saying how shitty he always looked, fat and small. Of course Jerry thought he looked better than Bostin.

Attachments

• bostinloyd-vs-jerryward.jpg
    bostinloyd-vs-jerryward.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 568
That's Jerry Ward. Lucian on this board but I don't think he has visited in years. He's a good friend of mine. Great person. Doesn't cheat, steal or lie. We used to work together. He has formed a very solid youtube following over the past few years. Says it like it is. He has talked about his drug addiction and other issues from his past in detail. I can't imagine him using any recreational drugs now. As a matter of fact I don't think he uses much gear, if any, anymore. Lives a super healthy lifestyle. He did know Rich P. quite well and was a part of 5% for a short while and separated amicably.

Those bags under his eyes are just genetic. They just get dark when he's using MTII. He turns black when on that stuff; Portuguese genetics. Especially when he's getting ready for a competition or post competition like in that video.

Now that is a friend rite there.
RESPECT. We need more guys in this world like you Turkishexpress.

Ya he looks rough but he is speaking the truth. that is what matters, i know a bunch of supposed all naturals that buy their gear from the same guy i do. when the shoot me their bullshit i just tell them lie to yourself not to me. they have no clue my home boy tells me what they are buying. Their is no shame in using gear you are not bothering anyone.

Jerry believes in being smaller these days because of heart troubles he got from peds when he was younger. I don't remember the whole story but pretty sure he said he had an enlargeg heart. He seems like a truthful person. YouTube channel is bios3training.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear