over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This is bull!

You guys are missing the point. When they prescribe testosterone to the woman it is going to be normal HRT level dose of 100 mg/wk. THey arent prescribing 500-1000mg/wk like a lot of us on here take, and nor are they prescribing any other steroids like deca etc. The pysiology of the woman is similar enough to ours that a normal dose of test isnt going to cause them much risk. I am sure they monitor things like crit ect to be sure she is safe. All women have a small amount of testosterone in their blood anyhow. Youre acting like if they take just a drop of it that the risk death.
You cannot compare the risk these women are taking to the risk that bodybuilders take when they take grams of steroids a week.

Normal for a man not a woman. If you increase the levels of test in a comparable level % wise in a man as they do a woman what do you think that would end up at? If a man or woman is only supposed to have X amount of Testosterone in their system and you increase it, how would a woman not be affected but a man will.

Saying the risks a woman takes compared to a bodybuilder is not as bad, is like comparing B-12 injections to AAS.

Normal for a man not a woman. If you increase the levels of test in a comparable level % wise in a man as they do a woman what do you think that would end up at? If a man or woman is only supposed to have X amount of Testosterone in their system and you increase it, how would a woman not be affected but a man will.

Saying the risks a woman takes compared to a bodybuilder is not as bad, is like comparing B-12 injections to AAS.

Wow, then you must think that female bodybuilders are really crazy messed up individuals. Physiological risks to the heart and other organs of a female would be no greater than the risks to a male if normal HRT doses are involved. You cannot possible compare the health risks of a woman taking 100mg/wk test to that of a man taking 1000 mg/wk test. All of us start out as females in the womb, embryonically, and we develop differenty after a certain point according to the sex chromosomes. As a male, our structures are very similar to those of a female and actually develop from them. Take the ovaries and uterus from a woman and supplement with testosterone and you basically have a male.

Wow, then you must think that female bodybuilders are really crazy messed up individuals. Physiological risks to the heart and other organs of a female would be no greater than the risks to a male if normal HRT doses are involved. You cannot possible compare the health risks of a woman taking 100mg/wk test to that of a man taking 1000 mg/wk test. All of us start out as females in the womb, embryonically, and we develop differenty after a certain point according to the sex chromosomes. As a male, our structures are very similar to those of a female and actually develop from them. Take the ovaries and uterus from a woman and supplement with testosterone and you basically have a male.

O.K. let me try it this way. If you increase the amount of Testosterone in your system (male or female) should you not also increase the risks?

O.K. let me try it this way. If you increase the amount of Testosterone in your system (male or female) should you not also increase the risks?

I do not think so for a woman, as long as the test levels induced are normal for a human being in general. The body systems in both sexes are very similar. The female might take on some of the health risks that are more prevalent in men though. For instance, the life expectancy of men is lower than women. Health problems, especially heart, seem to happen earlier in life. So I guess her life expectancy might become more like a man's than a woman's. It is crazy shit though for someone to go transgender with all the surgery involved. There has got to be some risks in that surgery, and to me that is a much more important factor than them taking testosterone.

I know this is about hormones etc. And I see everyones point about it being unfair. But where do they set the limit.... 250mg, 300mg, 400mg etc. I completely understand Maldorf's view on this. Hey it would be cool if doc's could prescribe 300mg test for men to improve their bodies. But I think we all understand the reasons they don't.

My main point is this... I can't believe no one has mentioned it. What do you think they do if a man wants to be a women? I know this discussion is in regards to testosterone but to me it's not unfair but basically the same.

It's clear... a drug is a drug... no matter what. They pull most drugs off the shelves because it is a part of a illegal drug. I don't see why not? If a guy wants to improve himself alittle bit and he does research about the side effects... I do not see why he can not get some test. One drug kills fat.... one builds muscle. Whats the difference from all the legal supplements that claim to build 15 pounds of muscle in a month? If thoses supplements were really building 15 pounds of muscle a month would the FDA ban them aswell? Most supplements pretty much do jack shit... at least compared to AAS. Why is the FDA allowing some folks to spend SO MUCH on supplements that do not do anything.

so many questions... so little time.
:yeahthat:

I think whether Anabolic steroids are healthy or not, they should be legal as well as all drugs that may or may not be harmful. The government does not have the right to dictate what a free person chooses to put in his body. It is just one of the many infringments upon personal liberty and freedom that the US government has committed against its citizens. Just one of the many ridiculous things that we are forced to be subjected to.

They all say something like, "Its for the children"......just like rec drugs. Fix the economy. Legalize pot

Unfortunatly, pharmacutical companies own the research companies....tell me thats not a bit of a conflict.....

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws