over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This is bull!

purelifting

Registered
Many doctors around me do $20 dollars for a b12 injection for weight loss, but if we want to gain some muscle with steroids.... it's illegal. Kinda makes me mad.

Mods, you can delete this thread if you like just send me a PM when you deleted the thread.

Many doctors around me do $20 dollars for a b12 injection for weight loss, but if we want to gain some muscle with steroids.... it's illegal. Kinda makes me mad.

Mods, you can delete this thread if you like just send me a PM when you deleted the thread.

Its legal for a women to get breast enhancement but if a man wants a doctor prescribed AAS regimen to add some muscle its illegal:confused::mad:

Its legal for a women to get breast enhancement but if a man wants a doctor prescribed AAS regimen to add some muscle its illegal:confused::mad:

I am really happy it is not illegal for women to get breast implants

Attachments

• 1200cc_breast_implants.jpg
    1200cc_breast_implants.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 22,213
or if a chick wants to get a sex change and become a man she'll get a script for test

or if a chick wants to get a sex change and become a man she'll get a script for test

This irritates the hell outta me. Same if a man wants to become a woman he can get estrogen. Yet its against the law for me to use gear for a healther lifestyle. Well besides my dr. prescribed trt.

The problem is that we are all wanting to use these hormones to improve muscualr size and performance. These drugs are not approved for that use for a good reason. The dosages involved in using them for these reasons are often 10 times or more the natural level of testosterone produced in a normal male. If a woman is to get it for a sex change, the dose is equal I believe to the HRT dose for a man. Too many health problems and risks arise from using steroids in these high doses. No doctor would want to or could afford to assume the liability for prescribing in this manner.

You are comparing vitamin B12 to anabolic steroids?!?!

You can have them prescribed if you are deficient.Are you deficient after your one cycle at 21 years old?

:banghead::spam::naughty::delete:

The problem is that we are all wanting to use these hormones to improve muscualr size and performance. These drugs are not approved for that use for a good reason. The dosages involved in using them for these reasons are often 10 times or more the natural level of testosterone produced in a normal male. If a woman is to get it for a sex change, the dose is equal I believe to the HRT dose for a man. Too many health problems and risks arise from using steroids in these high doses. No doctor would want to or could afford to assume the liability for prescribing in this manner.

Sorry Bro, you know I like you, but what do you think the safe healthy dose for a female is. He made a good point, all excuses they can come up with go right out the window as soon as they started giving women Testosterone at those kinds of doses for no other reason than they wanted to become a man. If that is acceptable than there should be no reason for them to stop me from going to my doctor and having him help me better my Male body with Male Hormones.

I am really happy it is not illegal for women to get breast implants

And with an example like that, thank God they are legal.

steriod laws as all laws are made by the small and weak..government wants to keep the public as unheathy as possible. the last thing they want are more alpha males walking around...

You are comparing vitamin B12 to anabolic steroids?!?!

You can have them prescribed if you are deficient.Are you deficient after your one cycle at 21 years old?

:banghead::spam::naughty::delete:

What did I do to you? You bash me constantly.

The ones who use an anabolic steroid the right way.... they stay away from rec drugs, live a healthy life for the 'most' part and are a overall good person. I rather have a police officer that is huge, healthy and fit than a fatty. I strong RN lifting, etc.

Then you have the idoits who do not know about diet... they just want bicepts and pecs who would ruin it for the serious people.

What did I do to you? You bash me constantly.

The ones who use an anabolic steroid the right way.... they stay away from rec drugs, live a healthy life for the 'most' part and are a overall good person. I rather have a police officer that is huge, healthy and fit than a fatty. I strong RN lifting, etc.

Then you have the idoits who do not know about diet... they just want bicepts and pecs who would ruin it for the serious people.

click here poorlifting! :D

Last edited:
I think whether Anabolic steroids are healthy or not, they should be legal as well as all drugs that may or may not be harmful. The government does not have the right to dictate what a free person chooses to put in his body. It is just one of the many infringments upon personal liberty and freedom that the US government has committed against its citizens. Just one of the many ridiculous things that we are forced to be subjected to.

I think whether Anabolic steroids are healthy or not, they should be legal as well as all drugs that may or may not be harmful. The government does not have the right to dictate what a free person chooses to put in his body. It is just one of the many infringments upon personal liberty and freedom that the US government has committed against its citizens. Just one of the many ridiculous things that we are forced to be subjected to.

technically they do, but they should not.

I agree that the doses used by bodybuilders is too dangerous for prescription, however, it is way too easy for women to get hrt and is acceptable, whereas with men it is a double standard. that is what bothers me. I think that it should be as easy for men to get hrt as women. For most guys, not those who are on a real cycle, 100 mgs test per week and 1-1.5 iu growth a day (I think those are pretty standard hrt doses) would make a huge difference in quality of life and probably a decent boost in the gym.

Maldorf is right that high dosages over 600mg a week long term will lead to health problems,but it might take 10 years for them to show themselves.But i think we are missing the bigger picture here which is people are haters and dont like it when you are in good shape or have more muscle.Its taken this long for doctors to start helping men with trt but when a guy is muscular an goes for trt they look at him cross eyed like he is doing something wrong, but if a guy with no muscle goes to the same doctor for trt they dont even blink an eye they give it to them no questions asked.The same b.s happens at the pharmacy they look at you like your doing something wrong just because you like to workout at the gym.

Sorry Bro, you know I like you, but what do you think the safe healthy dose for a female is. He made a good point, all excuses they can come up with go right out the window as soon as they started giving women Testosterone at those kinds of doses for no other reason than they wanted to become a man. If that is acceptable than there should be no reason for them to stop me from going to my doctor and having him help me better my Male body with Male Hormones.

Ding Ding, hit the nail on the head! When women get test to become a man, the reason to not give men a male hormone is null and void.

steriod laws as all laws are made by the small and weak..government wants to keep the public as unheathy as possible. the last thing they want are more alpha males walking around...

Because that would mean that there are bigger better people out there on the streets. The gvt wants everyone to be the same, equal. Well, we weren't created equal, some people are bigger and better at other things than everyone else

Maldorf is right that high dosages over 600mg a week long term will lead to health problems,but it might take 10 years for them to show themselves.But i think we are missing the bigger picture here which is people are haters and dont like it when you are in good shape or have more muscle.Its taken this long for doctors to start helping men with trt but when a guy is muscular an goes for trt they look at him cross eyed like he is doing something wrong, but if a guy with no muscle goes to the same doctor for trt they dont even blink an eye they give it to them no questions asked.The same b.s happens at the pharmacy they look at you like your doing something wrong just because you like to workout at the gym.

Well, it depends on the doctor. Mine didnt give me any trouble, she just wanted to test my levels and wait to see if I ever recoverd to normal. When I first went in I was still fairly big. Not ever one issue from her.

You guys are missing the point. When they prescribe testosterone to the woman it is going to be normal HRT level dose of 100 mg/wk. THey arent prescribing 500-1000mg/wk like a lot of us on here take, and nor are they prescribing any other steroids like deca etc. The pysiology of the woman is similar enough to ours that a normal dose of test isnt going to cause them much risk. I am sure they monitor things like crit ect to be sure she is safe. All women have a small amount of testosterone in their blood anyhow. Youre acting like if they take just a drop of it that the risk death.
You cannot compare the risk these women are taking to the risk that bodybuilders take when they take grams of steroids a week.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131