over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This is genetics... 6'5" 250lbs solid muscle in the 8th grade

Kid is like 14 years old! Wow. Crazy. I'd guess he was 18. I've seen kids built like that, but not so young. I'd like to see his parents.

Be seeing this kid in the NFL!
Forget bodybuilding.
Justus Terry. I'm gonna remember that name.

That or the NBA. He has a long way to go before he's done growing!

they're definitely out there. but yea, you don't see them in bodybuilding, they know better 😂

NFL, NBA, shit you'd be surprised how huge MLB and NHL players really are

I’ve seen a few kids like that.
The ones that are special have the speed, strength and mobility to match.
Get him under a guy like Donnie Thomson
And the sky is the limit

A lot of great potential in this young man but I hope he gets a good education first.

I’ve seen a few kids like that.
The ones that are special have the speed, strength and mobility to match.
Get him under a guy like Donnie Thomson
And the sky is the limit
Yeah, this boy according to what I posted was voted best player in the country. I assume that was his age group.

Imagine being the 95 lb Freshman having to guard that monstrosity
Back in the 50s, my mother went to High School with this great player. Bob Ferguson.

She said when he was young, I think before high school, they stopped him from playing ball with the other kids because he was so much bigger and he was hurting them.

He went on to play at Ohio State and then the NFL.

R.jpeg

Back in the 50s, my mother went to High School with this great player. Bob Ferguson.

She said when he was young, I think before high school, they stopped him from playing ball with the other kids because he was so much bigger and he was hurting them.

He went on to play at Ohio State and then the NFL.

View attachment 143293

Yeah if I saw that as a 120 lbs HS kid (which I was); I'd turn around and head back to library

about 30 years ago I worked with a guy that was about 6-05 and a solid 270. I asked him why he wasn't playing a pro sport.......
He calmly replied, no coordination, no quicks.............

Yeah if I saw that as a 120 lbs HS kid (which I was); I'd turn around and head back to library
LOL. Yeah, I was about 6 foot tall then and weighed around 120 to 130 lbs. That boy would snap me in half.

I’m not from the US but am familiar with the sports scene over there and I’ve heard numerous stories of how PED use in young teenagers who show good prospects for sports such as wrestling, football or track&field isn’t uncommon given that it’ll help them attain scholarships for university and eventually allow them to compete professionally.

Excellent genetics for muscle building aside, what is the likelihood that this kids done already done a few cycles of orals or injectables like test at his age? I’ve heard first hand stories of how PED use is rampant in some schools in Texas that are highly focused on football so I’m curious.

I’m not from the US but am familiar with the sports scene over there and I’ve heard numerous stories of how PED use in young teenagers who show good prospects for sports such as wrestling, football or track&field isn’t uncommon given that it’ll help them attain scholarships for university and eventually allow them to compete professionally.

Excellent genetics for muscle building aside, what is the likelihood that this kids done already done a few cycles of orals or injectables like test at his age? I’ve heard first hand stories of how PED use is rampant in some schools in Texas that are highly focused on football so I’m curious.
Id say very slim. The kid is 14 years old, and just a big kid anyhow. Ive seen guys like him before that were natural. Its not impossible to be his size naturally at that age. The chances of him being natural are much higher than he being enhanced.

LOL. Yeah, I was about 6 foot tall then and weighed around 120 to 130 lbs. That boy would snap me in half.
yeah no shit, 14 i dont remember but at 16 i was 5 11.5 130 pounds

The kids who are enhanced are not naturally 6’5” and 250, they are the kids who are 6’1” and 235 and very good, but know they don’t have the natural size to go big colleges and think gear will get them over the hump. Or at least that has been my experience.

yeah no shit, 14 i dont remember but at 16 i was 5 11.5 130 pounds
That's about the size I was when I started lifting. 6 foot ,140 lbs at 16 yrs old.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws