over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This is genetics... 6'5" 250lbs solid muscle in the 8th grade

Vic Richard's at 16 years old

R.jpeg

That's about the size I was when I started lifting. 6 foot ,140 lbs at 16 yrs old.
yeah i started when i was 16, my moms brought me those old plastic covered concrete weights, had a rickety ass bench, thought i was doing something,lol

8th grade I was a whopping 92 lbs at the beging of 9th grade 98 lbs Genetics 😂

That young man is impressive to say the least

Hahahahaha that kid is a straight beast. Imagine him losing his virginity to an 8th grader. Girl better hold on for dear life hahahaha

Hahahaha this is ridiculous. Mom dad I’m going to the movies with my friend. This kid shows up at your door.

God given genetics. He’s not even in high school yet and wonder how much bigger he’ll get. Those college scouts are going to be fighting lol

Going into 9th grade. Maybe he's not so bright and 23 years old
That article I found says he's 14, but yeah I was wondering that too. I think he is really just 14. Some boys mature early. I hit 6 foot tall by his age, and then didn't grow another inch.

These days it seems most schools don't fail students and hold them back a grade. They feel there is too much stigma and psychological stress for the student.

By the time this boy graduates, he will probably weigh at least 280 lbs even if he doesn't grow taller. 300 isn't out of question.

ive seen one kid like that last year or year before, some black kid here in redneck ravenna, ohio,
he was a head taller than the other kids, shorts no shirt, fuckin ripped from head to toe. i actually turned around and drove into the park to make sure he was really a middle school kid...his calves were huge. delts.... i was jealous.
i wonder if he'll be good enuff in school and use those genetics to play sports. go to college, or end up like the rest of the kids around here.

Easy D1 athlete right there.

I played D1 football, 3 year starter and 2 year team captain...and there are two types of kids go on to play highly competitive college sports.
1. Semi-large non-genetically gifted kids who worked hard. There are variations of this....but even the most basic ones STILL have genetics better than you. This was me and LOTS of guys i know. They were big...but not mutants. I was 6'2 250 as an Olineman my junior year in hs. BIG and strong but not killing you. Maturing a little later....hitting peak physical tools at 20ish...MOST college players. This is why they invented the red-shirt year....for THESE types of kids.

2. Athletic freaks. These guys are just like Justus....by age 15 YOU KNOW they are the real deal. Peaking so early and if they are top tier, they KEEP getting better. Which is scary. But just born bigger and stronger and know how to move at that weight. I went to a Nike Camp where the #1 MLB in the nation was playing...Rey Malaluga. As a HS Jr he was the same NFL size....like 6'3 240 and fast. And he was that size at age 16...benching 405....just mutant. But he got marginally better. His domination pleat

Every group of starters on a football team is a mix and match of this group...couple elite specimens and a couple hard workers....but even with those, those are just theiir physical body types...then u have to bring in their WILL TO BE GREAT and its another factor.

Jimmy the Greek was right..
He was just easy prey for the PC crowd

Easy D1 athlete right there.

I played D1 football, 3 year starter and 2 year team captain...and there are two types of kids go on to play highly competitive college sports.
1. Semi-large non-genetically gifted kids who worked hard. There are variations of this....but even the most basic ones STILL have genetics better than you. This was me and LOTS of guys i know. They were big...but not mutants. I was 6'2 250 as an Olineman my junior year in hs. BIG and strong but not killing you. Maturing a little later....hitting peak physical tools at 20ish...MOST college players. This is why they invented the red-shirt year....for THESE types of kids.

2. Athletic freaks. These guys are just like Justus....by age 15 YOU KNOW they are the real deal. Peaking so early and if they are top tier, they KEEP getting better. Which is scary. But just born bigger and stronger and know how to move at that weight. I went to a Nike Camp where the #1 MLB in the nation was playing...Rey Malaluga. As a HS Jr he was the same NFL size....like 6'3 240 and fast. And he was that size at age 16...benching 405....just mutant. But he got marginally better. His domination pleat

Every group of starters on a football team is a mix and match of this group...couple elite specimens and a couple hard workers....but even with those, those are just theiir physical body types...then u have to bring in their WILL TO BE GREAT and its another factor.

lol exactly you played d1 football, so you know. there are guys like you and I (reasonably big and strong , naturally, way different heights mind you) and then the true 'wtf is that human, not even being mean?' fuckin 6'8 260lb freshman fucker who puts up 3 or 4 plates on bench his first time It also skews your perspective when the question 'is he natural?' gets asked

If you went to school in the south you've seen kids like this..
Also.. if you're ever around ploynesican kids..samoan, Tongan, fijian.. You'll also see similar. Although the Polynesian kids usually carry more fat... still massive and still stronger as an ox

If you went to school in the south you've seen kids like this..
Also.. if you're ever around ploynesican kids..samoan, Tongan, fijian.. You'll also see similar. Although the Polynesian kids usually carry more fat... still massive and still stronger as an ox

lol yes South Carolina here. if it wasn't big ass black dudes, it was ginormous farm boys. dudes you see now (I'm talking literally now, as in wsm) looking like just big ass farm boys

I grew up seeing genetics like that

I sure hope he has a solid roll model to keep him in check! Lots of potential in him.

High school kid squatted over 1000 lbs!

I sure hope he has a solid roll model to keep him in check! Lots of potential in him.
Yes this is key... natural talent alone doesn't get you to the next level... one also needs a solid support team guiding you at every move..

Michael Jordan
LeBron
Ball Brothers
Zion
Shaq

All had a solid wall of support as they rose through the ranks... coupled with a strong will and determination to win.

High school kid squatted over 1000 lbs!

Here is a story on him squatting 914 lbs raw! That made him one of the youngest to ever squat raw more than 900 lbs. Might be a record.

I still remember the big deal it was when Fred Hatfield squatted 1014 lbs. He was in a lighter weight class, but this guy was only 19 and this was raw. Pretty sure Hatfield was equipped too.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear