over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This is how I wanna look like @ 40-50

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
NO HOMO but this guy looks great, he's 44 years old 6'3 205-215

Wondering what type of dosages/compounds is used to achieve/maintain that look? Obvisoussly test is low (no water retention, no fullness in the muscle) probably no more than TRT dosage 100-200mg/week. No hgh? (don't have that 3D look and there is no blaot at all). So probably low dosage tren (100-200/week? winny ? anavar? what else? what type dosages

Helmut Strebl - International Master Trainer

Helmut Strebl - back definition - YouTube

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

NO HOMO but this guy looks great, he's 44 years old 6'3 205-215

Wondering what type of dosages/compounds is used to achieve/maintain that look? Obvisoussly test is low (no water retention, no fullness in the muscle) probably no more than TRT dosage 100-200mg/week. No hgh? (don't have that 3D look and there is no blaot at all). So probably low dosage tren (100-200/week? winny ? anavar? what else? what type dosages

Helmut Strebl - International Master Trainer

Helmut Strebl - back definition - YouTube

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Nobody knows but there is an email on the bottom of the poster, why dont you asked him lol :eek:

why is everyone so obsessed with what this or that person is using and their doses? nobody knows. your guess or thought is just as good as anyone elses IMO.

You chose that collage of pics for the waterfall one didn't you. Thats why you said no homo ehhhh?
:p

Who cares what the hell he is running? Do you think that you are going to look like that at the same age if you take the same things? These stupid threads seem to pop up almost every day now. All you guys should start putting this much thought and effort into your nutrition and then maybe you'll get somewhere.

Who cares what the hell he is running? Do you think that you are going to look like that at the same age if you take the same things? These stupid threads seem to pop up almost every day now. All you guys should start putting this much thought and effort into your nutrition and then maybe you'll get somewhere.

YES.
I'm bigger and look better than him at 26. Want to look the same 20 years later - maintain/cruise/be where I am or whatever you call it. And nutrition has nothing to do with it, don't fool youself. I eat the same foods 9 years straight - food doesn't make any difference in my physique, the only difference that makes - gear. I look much more better on test/tren/hgh and eating 6 bodybuilding meals a day than on nothing and eating the same 6 meals. If you can't answer my question (how to maintain this type of look for 20-30 years) - ehy are you even bothering respoding at all...are you on low carbs? tren? or what? I'm sure there are plenty of guys here @40-50, whose has trained/juiced from their 20's and looks great - I would like to get answer from them, how they are doing thing. If you're not one of them and don't have anything to say - stay away from this thread.

YES.
I'm bigger and look better than him at 26. Want to look the same 20 years later - maintain/cruise/be where I am or whatever you call it. And nutrition has nothing to do with it, don't fool youself. I eat the same foods 9 years straight - food doesn't make any difference in my physique, the only difference that makes - gear. I look much more better on test/tren/hgh and eating 6 bodybuilding meals a day than on nothing and eating the same 6 meals. If you can't answer my question (how to maintain this type of look for 20-30 years) - ehy are you even bothering respoding at all...are you on low carbs? tren? or what? I'm sure there are plenty of guys here @40-50, whose has trained/juiced from their 20's and looks great - I would like to get answer from them, how they are doing thing. If you're not one of them and don't have anything to say - stay away from this thread.

Your age and inexperience are definitely obvious here. It pains me to hear that you think drugs are the only thing that can make a difference in your physical appearance. I know a kid (he trains at the gym that I work at) that is around 5'6" or 5'7", 190lbs and has a deadlift of 600+lbs. Physically he looks like he just stepped of a bodybuilding stage 365 days per year. And you know what? HE'S ALL NATURAL!! I also know a guy that's in his EARLY 80s that is goddamn SHREDDED all the time and I can assure you that he's not on anything more than HRT. I know other guys that use tons of EQ and tren and look like your average gym rat or worse. Believe what you want, but drugs are not the only variable here. I can promise you without a doubt that some people are capable of achieving the look you're talking about on nothing more than a cruise dose of test. Give it some time. You'll learn someday.

And good call, I think I'll stay away from your thread now.

Last edited:
Tr I strongly feel your misguided on nutrition,training and drugs, Flex2019 is absolutely correct.
I'm 47, I can't hold comparisons to the Gent you posted, but I will say if I didn't eat the way I do, I'm sure I'd look like a fat out of shape slob, or average.

I'm on HRT, nothing more.

Your age and inexperience are definitely obvious here. It pains me to hear that you think drugs are the only thing that can make a difference in your physical appearance. I know a kid (he trains at the gym that I work at) that is around 5'6" or 5'7", 190lbs and has a deadlift of 600+lbs. Physically he looks like he just stepped of a bodybuilding stage 365 days per year. And you know what? HE'S ALL NATURAL!! I also know a guy that's in his EARLY 80s that is goddamn SHREDDED all the time and I can assure you that he's not on anything more than HRT. I know other guys that use tons of EQ and tren and look like your average gym rat or worse. Believe what you want, but drugs are not the only variable here. I can promise you without a doubt that some people are capable of achieving the look you're talking about on nothing more than a cruise dose of test. Give it some time. You'll learn someday.

And good call, I think I'll stay away from your thread now.

Thanks, Flex, that's what I wanted to hear. I'm not saying that drugs means everyting. drugs, diet, genetics, training - everything is important, but drugs is the biggest part of the game

5'6 at 190 stage weight deadlifts 600+ and natural :confused: well for example Seth Feroce weighted a little more than 190 at same height when he got his procard, or Shelby is the same height weighted even less at some of the comp....guess they are naturals too...I can only say this - I've training partner he's like a brother for me, we train together we spend a lot of time outside the gym together and so on...when he asks me what I'm taking I say only 1/3 of the drugs/dosages I take, when he asks me why I got smaller, I say I'm off cycle and using nothing, when in reality cruising on small amount of test and tren...so I wouldn't believe anyone who says he's natural when he is weighting the same as druged national champion onstage and his weight/deadlift ratio is one of the biggest on this planet.

Thanks, Flex, that's what I wanted to hear. I'm not saying that drugs means everyting. drugs, diet, genetics, training - everything is important, but drugs is the biggest part of the game

5'6 at 190 stage weight deadlifts 600+ and natural :confused: well for example Seth Feroce weighted a little more than 190 at same height when he got his procard, or Shelby is the same height weighted even less at some of the comp....guess they are naturals too...I can only say this - I've training partner he's like a brother for me, we train together we spend a lot of time outside the gym together and so on...when he asks me what I'm taking I say only 1/3 of the drugs/dosages I take, when he asks me why I got smaller, I say I'm off cycle and using nothing, when in reality cruising on small amount of test and tren...so I wouldn't believe anyone who says he's natural when he is weighting the same as druged national champion onstage and his weight/deadlift ratio is one of the biggest on this planet.

How could you say they are natural?

are those poses for real??
he looks like a .....

Tr I strongly feel your misguided on nutrition,training and drugs, Flex2019 is absolutely correct.
I'm 47, I can't hold comparisons to the Gent you posted, but I will say if I didn't eat the way I do, I'm sure I'd look like a fat out of shape slob, or average.

thanks for reply. But well you don't get my point...at the point when you begin using gear your diet your training is perfect (at least it was for me). There is a point where you stop progressing no matter how your diet is perfect it's because you've reached your genetic potential. Diet or training is not an issue for someone who is training close to 10 years, using gear 5+ years because it's already perfect, the only thing which can get you further is drugs. This is what I'm trying to say.

How could you say they are natural?

because they has the same body, the same muscle mass (height weight) as so called natural guy

Could you enlighten us with your diet please? no pun intended, i genuinely want to know your diet.

BULL SHIT

drugs are not he biggest factor !! I'm 36 , 6'2" 260ish pounds in the 8-9% range right now 7 weeks out from a show , running what some guys here call a cruise dose !!!
BUT ive been big my whole life when I started keeping track of my weight in the 8 th grade I was in the 240's , I spent 10+ years over 300 pounds granted I wasent lean but I wasent overly fat either , that time at that size lifting heavy ass weight allowed my body to pack on alot of quality muscle.

shit if I went totally natural , providing my test levels were good , stayed with a good diet and training I don't think I could shrink down to 215 pounds !!!
I atribute that to good genetics as my people loom as if we evolved from draft horses at some point and decades of hard training.

trainers like Yates and Dante doesn't grow some big ass dudes from having them lift like a bitch and eat like a rabbit so that they have pretty abs year round nor does he use retarded fucking doses

1st. ive never seen so many photoshopped pictures in 1 post, especially a guy whos 6'3 and 205 pounds

so how good he looks in real life i do wonder

YES.

2nd you gotta post pics of yourself weneva you are comparing yourself to someone

I would not have a hard time believing the man in question is natural.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws