over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This is how I wanna look like @ 40-50

Nutrition 65% training 25% other "sups" 10% in my world..
T

Oh ok, take out ALL drugs. ALL...no hrt test either. See if progress dips "just" 10%.

Do it, before you say that and do it genuinely.

I think that a build like that could be had with somthing like 200mg primo , 100mg mastrone a week and 2iu HGH a day , a good diet and training regiment of course

A little creatine like 3g cycled in n out depending on shoot. Can't forget that.

You serious? This isnt a 300mg cycle & 2iu GH Ed cycle. This is different. This guy has a seriously great old school physique at an old age.

No, I'm not seriously worried about what HE or YOU take, but let's be real here. I wish politics would be set aside, and people would give their input for REAL. Look at this nonsense.....300mg a week including 200mg primo a week? FFS. This is insulting to this board.

The "what is this guy on" threads will continue cause comments like these make us believes drugs are just the finishing.:rolleyes:

Oh ok, take out ALL drugs. ALL...no hrt test either. See if progress dips "just" 10%.

A little creatine like 3g cycled in n out depending on shoot. Can't forget that.

You serious? This isnt a 300mg cycle & 2iu GH Ed cycle. This is different. This guy has a seriously great old school physique at an old age.

No, I'm not seriously worried about what HE or YOU take, but let's be real here. I wish politics would be set aside, and people would give their input for REAL. Look at this nonsense.....300mg a week including 200mg primo a week? FFS. This is insulting to this board.

The "what is this guy on" threads will continue cause comments like these make us believes drugs are just the finishing.:rolleyes:

1 - he has trained for 30 years
2 - did some research over interner, and to sum it up - this guy dedicated all his life to his physique. Do you really think that somone who is doing something dedicated 30 years straight, really needs a lot of "help,asistance" ?

I have a guy who had some personal training with Helmut. From what he told me, he is shredded to bits with not a mm of fat on him..and his diet is so strict that he wouldn't be surprised would give himself 50 lashing on the back for even thinking of cream in his coffee. Helmut looks how he does as a way of life. It's really impressive stuff!

Although back on topic, i'm skeptical he stays this lean all year round with just diet alone, despite what he says..

He's a PT at my old gym, Fitness First on Tottenham court road in london and he is shredded the whole time. The guy lives like a monk though, my PT told me he had no life or friends etc all he did was focus on his physique, he is in incredible shape though.

Me and my mate walked up to him on the cable crossover once to see how long he was gonna be and as we walked off my mate told me he had just dropped his guts as we were walking off. 10 seconds later Helle has come flyng through accusing my mate of breaking wind, it was hilarious! He even waited for my nate to leave and followed him up the road and threatened him, he apologised the next time we saw him but he was not happy at the time!

3 - he has about 2.7 (in shape) lbs per inch after 30 years of training (& juicing lol)
average pro, AVERAGE - 3.3-3.5 (after 5-10 years training) (top - Ronie C 4.1-4.2 lbs per inch)
Average gym juicer probably 2.8-3lbs per inch (after 3-5 years training)
All the pros that are his height (Gunter Schlierkamp, Lou Ferigno, Vince Taylor, Greg Kovacs) competed at about 300 pounds...100 pounds more!!!

More drugs and diet = more muscle and shredded look (Gunter, Lou, Greg etc)
Less drugs and diet = less muscle and shredded look (Helmut)

Those are facts.
After those facts do you still think he would need more than Gunsmith guessed???

It's like people have migrated from steroid.com to post their crap here that insults our intelligence. Gunsmith I assume was joking though (hopefully)

1 - he has trained for 30 years

2 - did some research over interner, and to sum it up - this guy dedicated all his life to his physique. Do you really think that somone who is doing something dedicated 30 years straight, really needs a lot of "help,asistance" ?

3 - he has about 2.7 (in shape) lbs per inch after 30 years of training (& juicing lol)
average pro, AVERAGE - 3.3-3.5 (after 5-10 years training) (top - Ronie C 4.1-4.2 lbs per inch)
Average gym juicer probably 2.8-3lbs per inch (after 3-5 years training)
All the pros that are his height (Gunter Schlierkamp, Lou Ferigno, Vince Taylor, Greg Kovacs) competed at about 300 pounds...100 pounds more!!!

More drugs and diet = more muscle and shredded look (Gunter, Lou, Greg etc)
Less drugs and diet = less muscle and shredded look (Helmut)

Those are facts.
After those facts do you still think he would need more than Gunsmith guessed???

So what? Usually after about two years if someone dedicates themselves to bodybuilding, they have hit their natural limit and will not gain any more muscle EVER again. There is no difference between 3 years of natural bodybuilding as 30 years. You will look exactly the same, if not worse after 30 years because you are much older. Your whole argument is very, very wrong here

Last edited:
So what? Usually after about two years if someone dedicates themselves to bodybuilding, they have hit their natural limit and will not gain any more muscle EVER again. There is no difference between 3 years of natural bodybuilding as 30 years. You will look exactly the same, if not worse after 30 years because you are much older. Your whole argument is very, very wrong here

After 30 yrs of consistent training...given that there will be times of 6 months off etc. due to real life etc, you could have a great body. With that...one would HAVE to use compounds...as you stated.

TR...the battle isn't that he spent 30 yrs training. The battle is age, the the drop of test and GH within the male system. It is a fact of life...there is only one way to combat this downward spiral...it's not diet, it is compounds...and training smarter, harder, and staying injury free.

Yes...diet does play a part...only because you need to eat smarter to help stay lean...and without compounds, the battle is only harder if not impossible. Lower test, much lower GH, higher amounts of estrogen, only makes it impossible to get to that condition, let alone hold it for any length of time.

To think that is staying under 1 gram of compounds at HIS AGE, and that condition, is very hard to believe...he could have the genetics to get in that shape with less...but again it would be hard to believe.

Of course, I'm not stating that he is on 1 gram plus year round. I'm sure he blasts and cruises like many on this board. As with anything being said about another individual...it is ALL SPECULATION...no one really does but him. ;)

It's like people have migrated from steroid.com to post their crap here that insults our intelligence. Gunsmith I assume was joking though (hopefully)

haha...have you read my post? Where did you get that natural status? Why do you think he's natural? I've never posted that he's natural
after 2 years of training you look better than after 30 years of training? How old are you? How long have you been training?

Someone trains with let's just say 300-400 test and 2-4 iu hgh (2,3 up to 4 times higher than normal human produces) for 2 years

Another one trains on same 300-400 test 2-4 hgh for 30 years

Now you say that guy after 30 years of training look worse than someone who has trainedfor 2 years? If so you're funny as sh!t then

Compare your pics with someones who has trained for 20-30 years from this baord (johnjuan, gunsmith, mountaindog, Phil Hernon, Dante, BigKiwi etc) Tell me again that you look better???

haha...have you read my post? Where did you get that natural status? Why do you think he's natural? I've never posted that he's natural
after 2 years of training you look better than after 30 years of training? How old are you? How long have you been training?

Someone trains with let's just say 300-400 test and 2-4 iu hgh (2,3 up to 4 times higher than normal human produces) for 2 years

Now you say that guy after 30 years of training look worse than someone who has trainedfor 2 years? If so you're funny as sh!t then

Compare your pics with someones who has trained for 20-30 years from this baord (johnjuan, gunsmith, mountaindog, Phil Hernon, Dante, BigKiwi etc) Tell me again that you look better???

Age! After just a few months of 300-400mg test and 2-4 units of hgh you will have maxed out that potential. If you continue with the same amount x years after that you are not gonna gain anything to write home about at all. You can't keep continuing to gain on the same dose, it doesn't work like that. I am 43 years. The last 5-6 years I have been on a constant dose of 125mg test + 125 mg deca. The few times I have blasted I have doubled the dose. I look a bit worse then I did 6 years ago. 2 years ago I suddenly put on a thin layer of fat/water all over my body. I was on the exact same dose and diet but suddenly it just came. I have written it down to age. So the last 2 years I actually look worse then before on the same dose and diet and training. I can't see what other reason there is then age unfortunately.

Last edited:
1) the guy is taking a pharmacopia of PEDs. GH,Clen, T3, AAS
2) Homo

And who knows in the Gay Modeling World. He may be 33, and inflates his age on purpose.

Do I care about any of it. Not at all, but I strongly disagree with many of the OP. I'm 48, not freaking way he isn't on a heavy drug regimine. Not high dose Test, Dec, dBol, etc. But he is pounding down the drugs.

Age! After just a few months of 300-400mg test and 2-4 units of hgh you will have maxed out that potential. If you continue with the same amount x years after that you are not gonna gain anything to write home about at all. You can't keep continuing to gain on the same dose, it doesn't work like that. I am 43 years. The last 5-6 years I have been on a constant dose of 125mg test + 125 mg deca. The few times I have blasted I have doubled the dose. I look a bit worse then I did 6 years ago. 2 years ago I suddenly put on a thin layer of fat/water all over my body. I was on the exact same dose and diet but suddenly it just came. I have written it down to age. So the last 2 years I actually look worse then before on the same dose and diet and training. I can't see what other reason there is then age unfortunately.

1 - what does it mean worse? You've got fatter (your problem is diet for the most part not hormones) but have you lost muscle on the same amount of gear?

2 - 125 test 125 deca = hrt dosages, even lower than somone produces naturally, we are not talking about training/maintaining on natural or hrt dosages

3 -
After just a few months of 300-400mg test and 2-4 units of hgh you will have maxed out that potential.
potential in what?

Muscle gaining? Fat burning? strenght gain? endurance? muscle maturity improvemen?

This guy weights the same probably the same for the last 20 or so years - yes he has maxed out his muscle gainin potential, he probably hasn't gained any pound for the last year, but I've not said that.
on 300-400mg test and 2-4 units is more than enough to maintain this type of physique...hell I'm almost the same height and have weighted 215 after 3 years of training naturally, of course no way in this kind of shape, but only after 3 years natural training and 3-4 less hormones in my body...so if I would have added 3-400 test and 2-4 iu and continue training and dieting like a monk for the next 20 years i would shrunk and get fatter?

LOL @ this thread...waste of time lookin at this homo posing in tongetas in waterfalls lol... This site is turning soft... Noone talks about pushing the limits and actually trying to DOMINATE everyone else....sounds lyke every1 wants to be a fckn healthy trt dosed ck underwear model... We should change the forum name to "healthygymratmuscle.com", that way you guys could all b happy...lmaoooo
:star-:ars

1 - what does it mean worse? You've got fatter (your problem is diet for the most part not hormones) but have you lost muscle on the same amount of gear?

2 - 125 test 125 deca = hrt dosages, even lower than somone produces naturally, we are not talking about training/maintaining on natural or hrt dosages

3 -
potential in what?

Muscle gaining? Fat burning? strenght gain? endurance? muscle maturity improvemen?

This guy weights the same probably the same for the last 20 or so years - yes he has maxed out his muscle gainin potential, he probably hasn't gained any pound for the last year, but I've not said that.
on 300-400mg test and 2-4 units is more than enough to maintain this type of physique...hell I'm almost the same height and have weighted 215 after 3 years of training naturally, of course no way in this kind of shape, but only after 3 years natural training and 3-4 less hormones in my body...so if I would have added 3-400 test and 2-4 iu and continue training and dieting like a monk for the next 20 years i would shrunk and get fatter?

Seems like you did not understand my point. My point is that AGE will change things and you will have to adjust doses and diet.

1. Of course I will have to adjust diet. My POINT was that age wil change the things you have to do to be in the same shape and have the same muscle mass in the same condition.

2. Again, my POINT was that age will change things regardsless of dose that you are on. My dose was an example to try and make it clear that age alone will change things.

3. All of them apart from muscle maturity but that isn't going to give him more muscle just a denser look.

If you add whatever dosage at 25 years old (an example, I do not know your age and this is not about you or me, just an example) and keep that dose stable for 20 years then at some point in time then or later you will start to look worse because of age.

LOL @ this thread...waste of time lookin at this homo posing in tongetas in waterfalls lol... This site is turning soft... Noone talks about pushing the limits and actually trying to DOMINATE everyone else....sounds lyke every1 wants to be a fckn healthy trt dosed ck underwear model... We should change the forum name to "healthygymratmuscle.com", that way you guys could all b happy...lmaoooo
:star-:ars

please tell us how you really feel:D

I thought you were trying to argue 30 years of natural training. Forgot you are the topic creator. My bad

2) Homo

And who knows in the Gay Modeling World. He may be 33, and inflates his age on purpose.

Do I care about any of it. Not at all, but I strongly disagree with many of the OP. I'm 48, not freaking way he isn't on a heavy drug regimine. Not high dose Test, Dec, dBol, etc. But he is pounding down the drugs.

The voice of reason. I think it's a shame so many are even arguing against what you say. It should just be obvious. This thread should have been about people guessing what he takes at what doses, not a flame war with people trying to say he low doses it or is natural

Last edited:
We all know it doesn't take alot of hormones to be small and ripped. But this guy is in awesome shape and his age is a major factor in all of this. I am not saying what he is on or isn't cos I haven't a clue. But to say he wouldn't take large amounts cos he takes it so seriously and has been doing it for 30 years is nonsense. And just becuase he hasn't been putting on pounds every year means nothing. Fact is it takes more to keep the same physique the older you get. Do you honestluy think he has took the same doses for years upon years. So much bullshit in this thread.

Fact is when guys get that reputation for looking awesome it is like a drug in itself. Most will do anything it takes to continue to look that way. Most of their life revolves around them looking that way. The same can be applied to really beautiful people as they get older.. cosmetic surgery again and again desperate to sustain their looks. I am not stating everyone is like that but this guy has looked that way for years so he is gonna battle to keep looking that way. I think he will be on a host of supplements but who really cares he looks great so good on him.

We all know it doesn't take alot of hormones to be small and ripped. But this guy is in awesome shape and his age is a major factor in all of this. I am not saying what he is on or isn't cos I haven't a clue. But to say he wouldn't take large amounts cos he takes it so seriously and has been doing it for 30 years is nonsense. And just becuase he hasn't been putting on pounds every year means nothing. Fact is it takes more to keep the same physique the older you get. Do you honestluy think he has took the same doses for years upon years. So much bullshit in this thread.

Fact is when guys get that reputation for looking awesome it is like a drug in itself. Most will do anything it takes to continue to look that way. Most of their life revolves around them looking that way. The same can be applied to really beautiful people as they get older.. cosmetic surgery again and again desperate to sustain their looks. I am not stating everyone is like that but this guy has looked that way for years so he is gonna battle to keep looking that way. I think he will be on a host of supplements but who really cares he looks great so good on him.

Your whole post is true, and the part in bold I can especially relate to

He would do well in Brokeback Mountain 2. :p

2) Homo

I'm 48 also. I completely agree. It takes more as you age. A stricter diet, harder training, more of everything.

Triathloncoach you think he lies about his age? That father figure thing huh? :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws