over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This is how I wanna look like @ 40-50

If you actually watch the videos of him he's rather skinny... no way there's a large dose of anything thrown in there... spare clen and T3.

Stats you should always take with a grain of salt... the videos don't lie.

It's quite hard to evaluate his physique because so few of us ever get that lean but for me I'd rather have a bit more fat and also have a bit more muscle.

Nutrition has nothing to do with your physique????? It is probably the most important factor in achieving your goals, IMHO Oh yeah and "old man" I'm 44 so the hell with all you youngsters.:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
YES.
I'm bigger and look better than him at 26. Want to look the same 20 years later - maintain/cruise/be where I am or whatever you call it. And nutrition has nothing to do with it, don't fool youself. I eat the same foods 9 years straight - food doesn't make any difference in my physique, the only difference that makes - gear. I look much more better on test/tren/hgh and eating 6 bodybuilding meals a day than on nothing and eating the same 6 meals. If you can't answer my question (how to maintain this type of look for 20-30 years) - ehy are you even bothering respoding at all...are you on low carbs? tren? or what? I'm sure there are plenty of guys here @40-50, whose has trained/juiced from their 20's and looks great - I would like to get answer from them, how they are doing thing. If you're not one of them and don't have anything to say - stay away from this thread.

First off, that guy is shredded!

I think you can hold that look, once the right drugs are used to get there, by only using stanazol at 100mg/day. I had a very similar look while on 100mg stanazol/day, 50mg t-bol/day, 600mg deca/week. My diet was point on...chicken breasts, steamed rice, whey protein, oats, flax oil, fish oil. I did 1-2 hours cardio per day, everyday, plus trained each muscle group once a week. I did a half hour of abs most days, as well.

If you actually watch the videos of him he's rather skinny... no way there's a large dose of anything thrown in there... spare clen and T3.

Stats you should always take with a grain of salt... the videos don't lie.

It's quite hard to evaluate his physique because so few of us ever get that lean but for me I'd rather have a bit more fat and also have a bit more muscle.

I agree. He's freaky lean but quite small in his videos, his legs especially are tiny. It doesn't take huge doses just to get lean.

As i said before, Low body fat(Diet) + Masteron or Winstrol will give you that 'look' , if not you got fake gear or your fat.

Very little water Retention(low estrogen) with good muscle definition and density.

Last edited:
First off, that guy is shredded!

I think you can hold that look, once the right drugs are used to get there, by only using stanazol at 100mg/day. I had a very similar look while on 100mg stanazol/day, 50mg t-bol/day, 600mg deca/week. My diet was point on...chicken breasts, steamed rice, whey protein, oats, flax oil, fish oil. I did 1-2 hours cardio per day, everyday, plus trained each muscle group once a week. I did a half hour of abs most days, as well.

Thanks, John. Opinions/thinkings like this - from a man like you with tons of experience behind your back - is what a like to hear from, not from a kid who juices his head with 2g gear and 0.5g tren in his early 20's. And it's very close to what I was thinking, obvioussly you're twice bigger than him, so you might need a lot more to maintain what you have.

1) the guy is taking a pharmacopia of PEDs. GH,Clen, T3, AAS
2) Homo

And who knows in the Gay Modeling World. He may be 33, and inflates his age on purpose.

Do I care about any of it. Not at all, but I strongly disagree with many of the OP. I'm 48, not freaking way he isn't on a heavy drug regimine. Not high dose Test, Dec, dBol, etc. But he is pounding down the drugs.

if he isn't on peds, its gotta be pixie dust.and ground unicorn horn, right? I am 36 and I know what it would take to get in that shape myself. while not genetically blessed I would say I have decent genetics, so yeah....he is taking peds, and more than 200mg. just my two cents

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Thanks, John. Opinions/thinkings like this - from a man like you with tons of experience behind your back - is what a like to hear from, not from a kid who juices his head with 2g gear and 0.5g tren in his early 20's. And it's very close to what I was thinking, obvioussly you're twice bigger than him, so you might need a lot more to maintain what you have.

Did you notice he stated to maintain. I agree with everything JJ stated. Infact many could get there with low doses too. But I disagree with most things you have stated on this thread. But to me this guy has used alot more than low doses. But sure once someone has that base they could maintain on the likes of 300mg test and 700mg winny (or lower). Maybe throw in some avar from time to time.

I mentioned it before, but I might as well say it again....
just because someone is a low bodyweight, it doesn't mean they don't use loads of drugs.
I know a guy that competes at just under 190 lbs, he is about 5'8''. The guy is a walking pharmacy and looks more jacked than the majority of 240+lb guys that I see. Take a look at a lot of the middle eastern competitive BB'ers. They are under 200 and look like freaks, and if you read posts from guys like Buselmo, you know that they don't take girly doses.

Guys that take loads of specific drugs and barely eat have a look very similar to the guy in the original post.
150-200mg Tren A daily with 100mg anavar and some masteron will give you a freakishly lean look without having high bodyweight.

If anyone is curious to see what 'naturally lean' looks like, just watch any competitive swimmer or soccer player. That is what lean looks like without drugs. These fitness guys still abuse the crap out of AAS, they just don't use insulin or eat buffets of food like American bodybuilders do.

I suppose it is silly to argue about, because we all have our ideas and we all believe our own opinions.
I know for me personally, I couldn't achieve this guy's level of conditioning without a lot of drugs and a bird diet.
I am naturally lean and ectomorphic, but I am not delusional.... this guy is conditioned way beyond natural, and I am not talking 50mg winny, 150mg tren weekly conditioned.
If anyone can get to that level of conditioning with fitness gal dosing, more power to you.... I cannot though.

I think arguing whether this guy has or is on different AAS is pointless. There is no question the guy is on GH at the minimum to be able to maintain lean mass while trying to get that fucking lean. He may also be on high level anabolics like tren etc. But none of that takes anything away from what he has accomplished. This is no different than pro BBers and people think that you can just inject their dosage of drugs and magically you will become a Dorian or Phil. It is hard damn work.

You could take ten of us that are 10 yrs younger than him and put us on the same drugs as he is and am willing to bet my practice that none of us will get to that level of freakishness. A lot has to do with genetics, hard work, and diet. I myself am not that motivated to get that lean. I would kill for it but i love my food way too much. Props to the guy.

there are probably 100's of these videos and thousands of examples out in real life of hyper muscular and strong genetic freaks out there....with out tren and GH...and a lot are natural...

WATCH THE THRONE ( THE LIFESTYLE OF A BAR ATHLETE) - YouTube

funny this guy calls himself juice
JUICE (BEASTMODE) WINNER OF THE 2010 N.B.X.A. TOURNAMENT - YouTube

90% of the guys on here could not get as lean and hard as these guys are taking dnp gh tren clen ephedrine etc....these guys may be "skinny" but they could probably whip our asses on here with their functional strength and speed...eating mcdonald's and snickers bars yo!
SUPER HUMAN STRENGTH PULL UPS !!! - YouTube

I am naturally lean and ectomorphic, but I am not delusional.... this guy is conditioned way beyond natural, and I am not talking 50mg winny, 150mg tren weekly conditioned.
If anyone can get to that level of conditioning with fitness gal dosing, more power to you.... I cannot though.

I'm from Europe and you wouldn't believe in what shape most of the guys get here on just on winny, prima and some deca...1amp winny (50mg) eod with 1-2ml deca a week, legit gear not all that ug stuff
also you wouldn't believe how they train and eat...2-3 hours in the gym everyday on just egg whites, few times boiled chicken with some or non rice at all months before competition, I've seen myself few examples whose bodies couldn't all the pressure and end up was in the hospital not in the competition. Of course most of them don't have a lot of muscle, but they get in better condition then most pros.

I'm from Europe and you wouldn't believe in what shape most of the guys get here on just on winny, prima and some deca...1amp winny (50mg) eod with 1-2ml deca a week, legit gear not all that ug stuff
also you wouldn't believe how they train and eat...2-3 hours in the gym everyday on just egg whites, few times boiled chicken with some or non rice at all months before competition, I've seen myself few examples whose bodies couldn't all the pressure and end up was in the hospital not in the competition. Of course most of them don't have a lot of muscle, but they get in better condition then most pros.

Legit gear can be very cheap in Europe so why do they only take such small amounts if they are competing? Why don't they try 100mg winny eod or ed? I am not doubting they can't do that cos obviously it is possible just wondering why they don't take more. By the way I am from the UK... I have friends in Greece too who used to get gear direct from Norma Hellas Factory. Can you provide pics of these guys or videos of them competing? Thanks

I will have this look when im 40 or 50. I was just born with thin skin and pretty much don't bloat on anything. My diet has been spot on for the past 5 years but the last year has been stressful and ive been eating mcdonalds a few times a week, eating junk food, smoking cigs and drinking alot.

I'm just about as ripped as I am on a good diet. Pretty much that thin skin seperated look. My skin is also getting thinner and thinner as the years go by. All i have been doing is trt at 150/wk. I don't think he is mega dosing. also imo i think that look is nasty looks like a stringy gross sickly person ha.

I think that look comes from
1. genetics
2. drugs that don't cause much bloat
3. diet.

if he isn't on peds, its gotta be pixie dust.and ground unicorn horn, right? I am 36 and I know what it would take to get in that shape myself. while not genetically blessed I would say I have decent genetics, so yeah....he is taking peds, and more than 200mg. just my two cents

Ground unicorn?

You are my kinda guy.

Ground unicorn?

You are my kinda guy.

well if its not hormones, he is taking something else magical. I have built my physique, nothing special, taking only as much hormones as I have needed at each level but at the end of the day, the gains come from.hormones coupled with training and good nutrition.

I like to keep it real:)

well if its not hormones, he is taking something else magical. I have built my physique, nothing special, taking only as much hormones as I have needed at each level but at the end of the day, the gains come from.hormones coupled with training and good nutrition.

I like to keep it real:)

I see that. And you do it within the right PC manner, that you must, as a higher up guy in this board. I'd rather you not deny the power of AAS, state how it is what is is, but don't go into too much detail because that's just private business. That's the way to do it, let be known, but not entirely.

Not this 200mg Primo, 2iu GH Ed, 100mg Masteron a week..... :banghead:

If more of you top meatheads would spill the beans like this, like JSMiles, like Magnum, like those guys. Shit would be easier. If you refrain from talking about it for whatever reason, that is a-okay. Don't get me wrong.

Just don't LIE to us. Say NOTHING or say LITTLE, just no LIES!

Last edited:
He would do well in Brokeback Mountain 2. :p

BigChef, I have always liked you. And I respect your position as a moderator.

But that had to be the cruelest post I ever read. I can't tell you (but I can post a photo:eek:) how excited I became thinking about a sequel to Brokeback Mountain. I have watched that movie hundreds of times. It is so hot!

So I did a Google search. There is no Brokeback Mountain 2 in the works. I am crushed with despair and dissappointment. There is nothing better than gay men dressing up like cowboys. They just dont make movies like that over 11 minutes long anymore. Shame on you.

BigChef, I have always liked you. And I respect your position as a moderator.

But that had to be the cruelest post I ever read. I can't tell you (but I can post a photo:eek:) how excited I became thinking about a sequel to Brokeback Mountain. I have watched that movie hundreds of times. It is so hot!

So I did a Google search. There is no Brokeback Mountain 2 in the works. I am crushed with despair and dissappointment. There is nothing better than gay men dressing up like cowboys. They just dont make movies like that over 11 minutes long anymore. Shame on you.

you are doing better than me bro, I only find 3-4 minute clips:(

I see that. And you do it within the right PC manner, that you must, as a higher up guy in this board. I'd rather you not deny the power of AAS, state how it is what is is, but don't go into too much detail because that's just private business. That's the way to do it, let be known, but not entirely.

Not this 200mg Primo, 2iu GH Ed, 100mg Masteron a week..... :banghead:

If more of you top meatheads would spill the beans like this, like JSMiles, like Magnum, like those guys. Shit would be easier. If you refrain from talking about it for whatever reason, that is a-okay. Don't get me wrong.

Just don't LIE to us. Say NOTHING or say LITTLE, just no LIES!

Huh? It's not fair for you to call Jsmiles and magnum meatheads just because Osris is a top meathead. And it was pretty clear O was talking about what would be required to look like the guy in the first post. Not the dose to win a bodybuilding contest. Maybe you are a meathead!!!!:eek: But Osiris is still Top Meathead.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131