over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This is just to much

ahhh...there onto PPAR and AMPK agonists...interesting...

what the hell is tibolone?

what the hell is tibolone?

Its an alternative to estrogen used as women's HRT.
Not sure what its performance benefit would be to a male athlete.

Guys, if we're not careful the world anti-doping agency will come crashing through your door to take your clen :eek:

1) The drug testing agencies are struggling for relevance

2) But their vigilance is driven by the athletes that will take "Anything" that gives them any perceived edge. When athletic events are decided by small fractions of 1%, it doesn't take much of any substance to boost you over the top.

3) If there weren't drug tests athletes would look and perform as freaky as Olympia Contestants, in their own way. And very few people think "freaky" is a good thing.

I'm a fan of body building, but I can't even watch a BB contest. And I sure as heck don't want to have to explain to my kids what is going on.

I am willing to listen as to where the line in the sand should be drawn, but there needs to be some limits. Well, I think so. :p

"If it's worth having, it's worth cheating for"

Last edited:

2) But their vigilance is driven by the athletes that will take "Anything" that gives them any perceived edge. When athletic events are decided by small fractions of 1%, it doesn't take much of any substance to boost you over the top.

3) If there weren't drug tests athletes would look and perform as freaky as Olympia Contestants, in their own way. And very few people think "freaky" is a good thing.

I'm a fan of body building, but I can't even watch a BB contest. And I sure as heck don't want to have to explain to my kids what is going on.

I am willing to listen as to where the line in the sand should be drawn, but there needs to be some limits. Well, I think so. :p

I understand the tasting for the drugs that can help to better performance.
But this?

P1. ALCOHOL
Alcohol (ethanol) is prohibited In-Competition only, in the following sports.
Detection will be conducted by analysis of breath and/or blood. The doping
violation threshold (haematological values) is 0.10 g/L.

• Karate (WKF)

trollololololol

The banned list is completely arbitrary. Most of the substances on the list have NOT been proven to boost performance. But then you have a proven ergogenic, caffeine, being allowed... just because society views it as innocuous.
Ephedrine is also fine out of competition and traces are fine even in competition. But god forbid you take some clenbuterol instead.

BTW, did you guys read about the "doping" method used at the Paralympics?
Called "boosting".

Boosting (doping) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You want a real hardcore performance enhancer?:D

Pot Belge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
I wonder what they do if youre asthmatic and have to use albuterol and have high BP and are on beta blockers. Those 2 drugs are banned and they make no reference to it being ok if prescribed by a doc. Would think there is an exception.

I wonder what they do if youre asthmatic and have to use albuterol and have high BP and are on beta blockers. Those 2 drugs are banned and they make no reference to it being ok if prescribed by a doc. Would think there is an exception.

I'm almost positive you can use albuterol and beta-blockers with a medical exemption. In fact, I remember a few years ago reading about how suddenly a large percentage of athletes developed "exercise induced asthma", just so they could use albuterol. This happened when the study came out showing albuterol having anabolic effects in humans.

I'm almost positive you can use albuterol and beta-blockers with a medical exemption. In fact, I remember a few years ago reading about how suddenly a large percentage of athletes developed "exercise induced asthma", just so they could use albuterol. This happened when the study came out showing albuterol having anabolic effects in humans.

I just wonder why they didnt mention medical exemptions for that, because I did see it in there for at least one other med.

I just wonder why they didnt mention medical exemptions for that, because I did see it in there for at least one other med.

Next they will bend training on high altitude.

You can get a therapeutic use exemption for anything with a doctors note, even TRT. Every state athletic commission is different tho....

What about lasik eye surgery? Tiger woods needs to have good vision to read the greens. Getting your vision completely corrected is enhanced, no?

What about lasik eye surgery? Tiger woods needs to have good vision to read the greens. Getting your vision completely corrected is enhanced, no?

no only steroids are bad cuz they give u brain cancer and cuz Joe biden said so :banghead::banghead::banghead:

The banned list is completely arbitrary. Most of the substances on the list have NOT been proven to boost performance. But then you have a proven ergogenic, caffeine, being allowed... just because society views it as innocuous.
Ephedrine is also fine out of competition and traces are fine even in competition. But god forbid you take some clenbuterol instead.

BTW, did you guys read about the "doping" method used at the Paralympics?
Called "boosting".

Boosting (doping) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You want a real hardcore performance enhancer?:D

Pot Belge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Clamping the catheter to ensure that the bladder becomes overly full
Overly tightening leg straps
Electrocution or stress of the feet, legs, scrotum, or testicles
Breaking a bone, usually in the toe.

Geez.... :eek:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator