advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

.........This is MK, all read please.........

I can't believe what I am reading here; how soon people forget what happened.

Come on; lets use some common sense, learn from the past, and make some better decisions on who you send you hard earned cash to.

If you choose to use MK after all that has happened then that is your choice; but if things don't work out then you only have yourself to blame.

All I can say is watch it

Posted a few months ago at ug...well sent him smallish 350 order I got fucked on before all his shit happened....sent info 2 times....never even got a reply so im not fucking touching him if cant make good on verified small order from long ago...

I have spoken on two ocassions with MK, and he is doing his best to get things moving again.....

holyintellect

Last edited:
I am hoping more will come forward and tell thier tales. I know alot more than this are owed.

MK-

I have a couple questions. Will help members decide what to do:

-Are you paying existing debts before or after you begin to take orders?
-Do you have sufficient overhead and funds to start up with or are you buying after the orders are made? Of course this will become evident dependant on how long orders take to ship out after they are paid for, but it would help to know how you are operating in advance.

Thanks. Hope the answers help everyone.

Mike asks some excellent questions. I'd love to know if guys will be paid back before new orders are accepted. IMO, this would be ideal. Also, I would hope MK would have stock on hand once he begins to accept new orders. This is the only way to do biz IMO

You know....

IF this guy DOES come through on all past orders, that would be a pretty cool deal. I have lost over 2G's from scammers, or good sources gone bad... This would be the only time I have seen a source make a return like this. If it does all go well, I will give much deserved props and respect.

As a former source I know how it goes sometimes. He is no fool, this MK. He knows when he was in his best form as a source he was rolling in $$$ ---- and he is prolly feeling the axe coming. I applaud his efforts thus far, I will keep a close watch on this whole thing.

Another question to add....Will there still be a minimum order? If you are trying to get your good rep back MK, I don't think you should have a min. order. But if so...I think it should be pretty low...somewhere around $100. And still like to hear a reply to MikeS's questions.

Bump-

MK can you help us understand whats being done here, by answering my previous questions?

thanks in advance.

The questions asked by mikes and layne seem to say it all.

Layne Staley said:
Mike asks some excellent questions. I'd love to know if guys will be paid back before new orders are accepted. IMO, this would be ideal. Also, I would hope MK would have stock on hand once he begins to accept new orders. This is the only way to do biz IMO

Doggtales said:
B U M P ....Where you at MK?? Gonna respond to the qusetions??

I think the fact that he has not responded to the questions that were posted a week ago; says it all!!!

muscle96ss said:

I think the fact that he has not responded to the questions that were posted a week ago; says it all!!!

first, you're wrong.

second, i said most of what i had to say on the 23rd and 24th. in fact most "questions" posted since then are answered in my original post.

third, i was never a very public source in years past, posting on average once a month. when i registered to the board i left my email address in my profile. i assume this means people have access to it. i also left it in one of my posts on the 24th. if you have a question why not email me? you don't conduct business like this on the boards . . . such safety concerns are the main reason i never had a single brush with the law.

i will, at the current time, check back once a week or so . . . and even then i may choose to reply to the poster in person rather than on the board. in the meantime if you're serious and need to talk to me USE MY EMAIL ADDRESS, THAT'S WHAT IT'S THERE FOR! if you won't, it means you just like to be a shit disturber and i won't waste my time with you.

TO MIKE S: bud i meant to email you this week and didn't get around to it . . . will do so asap.

thx . . .

- MK

Last edited:
okay, ill give my two cents worth..mk was around for a very long time..and ran a very good biz..then ran into a bit a of a problem and left some people hanging without their toys that they paid for.. now, mk could have done a number of things..he could have come back under a alias and set up shop..he did not..he came back as mk and stated that he wanted to set things right..that to me is very admirable..i undestand the negative feelings that some who got burned have but, lets see what happens..he is obviously being very upfront about what he wishes to accomplish. the people who lost money have obviously written it off..now there is a possibility that you are going to get something for your cash you sent in..mikes raised some very good questions for mk to answer and he (mk) says he will answer them to mikes. mikes is a very good friend of mine and i know if mk makes good, mikes will let us all know and if mk does not come through then mikes will DIFFINITELY let us know lol. so lets wait and see what happens. i personally have a good feeling about what mk is trying to do respect him doing it under his old name and being upfront...so lets wait and see..what the worst that can happen?? no body gets their shit?? well, you did not have it anyway lol. but, you just might have a surprise in your mailbox..then if that comes true, show some respect by letting people know...we have all run into bad times, its how we bounce back that shows our character.. :D

Michael King said:

first, you're wrong.

second, i said most of what i had to say on the 23rd and 24th. in fact most "questions" posted since then are answered in my original post.

third, i was never a very public source in years past, posting on average once a month. when i registered to the board i left my email address in my profile. i assume this means people have access to it. i also left it in one of my posts on the 24th. if you have a question why not email me? you don't conduct business like this on the boards . . . such safety concerns are the main reason i never had a single brush with the law.

i will, at the current time, check back once a week or so . . . and even then i may choose to reply to the poster in person rather than on the board. in the meantime if you're serious and need to talk to me USE MY EMAIL ADDRESS, THAT'S WHAT IT'S THERE FOR! if you won't, it means you just like to be a shit disturber and i won't waste my time with you.

TO MIKE S: bud i meant to email you this week and didn't get around to it . . . will do so asap.

thx . . .

- MK

You are still avoiding the questions. MikeS asked those questions for the members(as he stated in the thread). The people who would consider risking their hard earned money are the ones that need the answers, not Mike alone.

Secodnly, you are wrong, those questions were not answered in your original post which is why they were raised to begin with!!

Lastly, you state that you have never been a public source and like to keep off the boards etc... Correct me if I am wrong but didn't you start this thread?????? This is a cop out!!! How can you then complain when people are concerned and want answers, and why can't we seem to get these answers?

The bottom line is that you are an old source who after being golden for years, screwed over a lot of people a short time ago. The details behind what happened are sketchy as people behind the scenes know a different story than that which has been portrayed on the boards and which paints things in an even worse light than just an uncontrolable accident. Therefore when you come on here posting openly to get customers, then you need to bend over backwards on your part to answer peoples questions and insure that things will not go wrong again. You are not doing anyone a favor and nobody needs you; you need us!!!

Muscle96-I have to agree. This is not my issue. An ad is being posted and in many peoples minds, questions need to be answered for all. If the board is gracious enough to allow the chance to advertise, then its out in the open already; and valid questions should be allowed. Letting the ad stand is giving MK the chance to regain trust. I havent received any personal contact from MK so I dont know the reason why it should go through me.

MK you were a buddy and never did anything bad to me. Im not saying either way how I feel about this, good or bad. But as a board mod I must reflect the concerns of the members if I see it as being just and relevant. My #1 job is to the board, its owner, the mods, and its loyal members.

Damn right

MikeS said:
Muscle96-I have to agree. This is not my issue. An ad is being posted and in many peoples minds, questions need to be answered for all. If the board is gracious enough to allow the chance to advertise, then its out in the open already; and valid questions should be allowed. Letting the ad stand is giving MK the chance to regain trust. I havent received any personal contact from MK so I dont know the reason why it should go through me.

MK you were a buddy and never did anything bad to me. Im not saying either way how I feel about this, good or bad. But as a board mod I must reflect the concerns of the members if I see it as being just and relevant. My #1 job is to the board, its owner, the mods, and its loyal members.

YEP I gotta agree with that completely...

MK

Well I have ordered from him before. He did me well. i heard alot of people were taken but if he makes good on that he has my vote.

MK Contact me once you are up and running [email protected]

MK..

Well..Mk replied today.. after I tried him and emailed him order info from a long time ago. This was when he popped up at Ug few months back and I thought maybe whatever issues are resolved ill get at least a bit back..of peanut order. Well after re sending emails..never hearing shit ,chatted with mod at Ug and we agreed fuck it...deleted shit then. Well, he now says he can maybe compensate a lil when I order...but T2G said same shit to me..so thats where I stand on issue. Really dont think smart to order more when owed already...was good few times before that but not after last incident would risk $. Didnt like my post either but truth is truth...not slamming him,just telling reality of what transpired.

He has my confidence

He has been great throughout this whole ordeal, keeping me constantly posted on my order. I made an order of about 1k and I am sure he will deliver. He could have very easily changed names. THis guy will again emerge as The King.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear