advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

.........This is MK, all read please.........

Re: He has my confidence

hamma8 said:
He has been great throughout this whole ordeal, keeping me constantly posted on my order. I made an order of about 1k and I am sure he will deliver. He could have very easily changed names. THis guy will again emerge as The King.

Wow thats great; I am glad he has kept you posted over the past year that he has had your 1K. In keeping you posted, did he happen to mention when you would get your order? Perhaps you could send 1K my way and I will keep you posted over the next year as well while you get nothing in return. And perhaps after that you can recommend me as the King to all your friends. Oh, wait a second, you only registered a few days ago, maybe you don't have any friends yet.

Just updating everyone on the situation. If there was anyone in the game from a few years ago that earned the benefit of a doubt then it is the king. He promises he will send my gear. We will see. All I said was he could have very easily changed name.
And yes I did just register. What does that mean? Everyone has been new to this board at some point.

Hamma8-

You know what it says that you just registered?
It says that your word will carry no weight, noone knows you
so what good is a ref from a new guy that noone knows or trusts yet? Not to say its not OK to be new-if your posting about your cycle or eating or training. But in this case its suspicious.
Not saying MK will end up good or bad this time; but apparently things did not end on a good note last time from what all are saying.

I understand

MikeS, I understand what you are saying. I can see how it looks suspicious. I joined the board and saw a thread that I could contribute to so I did.
I know no one knows me, but I figured I would tell my experience.

Re: I understand

hamma8 said:
MikeS, I understand what you are saying. I can see how it looks suspicious. I joined the board and saw a thread that I could contribute to so I did.
I know no one knows me, but I figured I would tell my experience.

Yes, but you have portrayed your experience as a positive one and as one that shows support for MK. This makes absolutely no logical sense considering he has had your $1,000 for a year now. You also state that he has continued to update you on things throughout the ordeal. Again this makes no logical sense as how do you continually update someone over a period of a year yet not deliver the goods(I mean what does he say in your updates, "Sorry your still not getting your gear)?

Therefore not only is your post suspicious because of the recent regisration and the fact that nobody knows you(even though your post suggests that you have been around for years); but it also makes no logical sense. How does someone take $1K from you for a year and then you turn around and support them?

Like I said I understand how this looks shady from people who are reading. I am just being wishful in my thinking. Ive read the boards for five plus years now, just never posted. Read a good three years before I did my first cycle.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member