YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

.........This is MK, all read please.........

Michael King

Newbies
NOTE TO MODERATORS: CHECK WITH BIG A, I HAVE HIS PERSONAL APPROVAL ON THIS POST . . . DO NOT DELETE . . . REPEAT: PLEASE DO NOT DELETE

as of today, july 23rd, i'm officially back in business.

the process of getting back into it took several months longer than expected and met with some unforseen roadblocks.

many will have questions at this point but i'd rather not leave a 10-page post, so i will be brief here; a couple of further posts down the line will probably also be written, and, since my email addy should appear here, anyone can email me about anything. but for now:

- i have Big A's approval to post
- i intend to contact the moderators shortly, have not had time to do so yet
- for those who don't know me, i was in business from 1998 to early 2002
- i've been out of it since then; was planning on getting back in since earlier this year as we wanted certain events to transpire before doing so things didn't pan out that way so we're gonna do it the other way around.

therefore:

- i'm back in biz as of TODAY, JULY 23rd, with very strong backing
- several people including board moderators to customers will be getting email from me ( some will be getting more :-> )
- anyone wanting to talk to me can use the email address which should appear here.

that's all for now . . . like i said i don't want this msg to turn into a novel . . . would just like to say hello to any of my old buds who may be reading this . . . email me . . . if you don't know me you can, at least for now, email me as well.

- MK

Bump
I didnt see an email thou

MK

The old "Spaceghost" here if you remember if not still howdy.
Check your PM some folks I know might want to talk to you and you'll need their emails or them yours either/or.

I don't know who knows this brother on here but he has my vote.:eek:

`

wolverine said:
interesting to say the least.

my thoughts Exactly.

just woundering if he plans to pay back all the bros including myself that got burnt from him before he closed shop. there are alot of guys out some money that need paid back or atleast need it made up for.
good luck and be safe....

bigger...

biggerthanyou said:
just woundering if he plans to pay back all the bros including myself that got burnt from him before he closed shop. there are alot of guys out some money that need paid back or atleast need it made up for.
good luck and be safe....

bigger...

That's what his first priority is. That's why he is using his old name, etc. He wants to make it all good and build his rep up again.

|--[\\\\]>--------- My feelings on this are posted over at Rippedmass

I am definitly interested to know how he is going to make good on lost money.

I even lost money with him some time ago.

MK - use to be one of my main guys back in the day... I was lucky enough to miss the unfortunate Ragnar incident by about 1 month and received my last goods without issue (although it took about 6 weeks to get). So, I never had a bad experience with this brother. That being said, the competition is much stiffer today than it use to be and there are some top notch guys out there with quick (like less than 1 week) TA and great security.

You got my interest peaked....

DrG

Last edited:
I know alot of people might not agree with me, but he always did me right!!, I hope his name and rep can be restored the way it was before all this BS went down!, bump for MK!

I truly believe MK is trying to fix all problems....He contacted me a few months ago and wants to repay me for what i lost , $2500...He has been in contact with me weekly with updates and i must say it seems like he's going to take care of me....just my 2cents

Like it was stated....

There is stiffer competition from newer top notch guys out there who do have less than a 1 week TA. In this biz once you screw up your biz gets screwed up. It is hard to regain a good rep once bad stuff has gone down.

Maverick

If he makes good on all his debts perhaps he should be given a chance to build back a good reputation.

Re: MK

Fathead said:
The old "Spaceghost" here if you remember if not still howdy.
Check your PM some folks I know might want to talk to you and you'll need their emails or them yours either/or.

I don't know who knows this brother on here but he has my vote.:eek:

rather than post individual replies i'd like to address three main points in this post that cover most of what has been posted since July 23rd.

yes, right before i stopped working about 27 people lost money.

before that, in a roughly 3.5 year period, well over 2000 orders were received and *no one* lost money. how quickly some forget. shit happens people . . . the few who lost didn't do so out of ill-will on my part. i'm not gonna name names, but anyone that's been around for years knows how many sources have disappeared and never returned with customer money.

the reason i was on top all those years was one word: integrity. this is why i've returned as myself, not under an alias, and why i've made it clear to certain key people that i want their assistance in helping me compensate the few who lost at the end. to that end, my connections are absolutely rock-solid and the operation is as safe as can be.

one-week turnaround is great, but let's see how long anyone offering it will last. let's see anyone doing that last . . . safely . . . for years. having said that, i do wish anyone considering themselves my competition safety and good luck. feel free to email me, if you are so inclined.

finally, my thx go out to everyone who is supporting me . . . the moderators and customers in this thread, etc . . . much appreciated my friends. special thx to Big A and bench720 =)

- MK

Last edited:
Big A said:

That's what his first priority is. That's why he is using his old name, etc. He wants to make it all good and build his rep up again.

Big A is exactly right. the original plan was to accomlish this before posting anything public. things didn't work out that way so i'm gonna do it the other way around now and everyone will win this way.

- MK

MK

I Used him alot back in 2000-2001 and into 2002 and I am one of the fortunate ones who never had an issue or delay with him. He always came through for me!GAC products came quicker than the vet stuff. MK hope things run better for you this go round and I also hope somehow all the unresolved issues are met with these good bros..........Klemmer

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131