YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This is one of the best things ever done in forums and we're not paying attention

ALLEX

Banned
People always want to read reviews about different brands of gear, pharmacy and UG.

Now we have the crazy opportunity to actually know what's inside one ml of any injectable gear, any oral solution or any tab. No guessing, no subjective opinion, just hard data.

I'm overseas and I can't really participate, but you guys should really be all over this. Just donate a few tabs or a few cc of some gear you have and help our community to know who we can trust regarding purity, dosing, etc...

I just don't understand how we all dream about something and when we get that we don't give it much attention. Human nature maybe?

Anyways, you know where to go and what to do...

Yes! Yes! Yes!

The whole underdosed/bunk UGL market is slowly dying anyway, more hard datas would definitively kill many websites who keep selling bunk stuff and they even place top 10 on google on some major keywords :/

When testing a sponsor is only as good as their last tested batch. We've had plenty of products test great and then go bunk.

When testing a sponsor is only as good as their last tested batch. We've had plenty of products test great and then go bunk.
This certainly has happened, but members tend to call sponsors out (which I support) when this happens.

Good point...

Reason why it's a good idea to provide a random sample every now and then, especially if you always use the same source. By doing that, you'll have an idea of how consistent a source is...

dude ive been harping on this forever.
shit is just not as simple as ppl make it out to be.

vrs has participated multiple times in various testing and things have not gone as... soomthly as planned.

either way, i am always all for this and happy to donate any vrs product for any testing always. i want to be sure shit is top notch. testing is the only way. regardless of difficulties, i think something to push for.

:welcome:

testing is the only way. regardless of difficulties, i think something to push for.

Yes, it's good for everyone. Athletes will know what they're getting and sources will adjust their products if needed. Totally win/win.

BUMP....

Let's get this done guys! Go donate funds or needed SPPONSOR products:cool:

HOW

How do i donate to the site, or for this? I looked in the rules and it didn't have anything about donations.

That's why i believe Sponsors should be obliged to send products for testing purposes (like once a month) to a person in charge of controlling quality, to avoid bunk stuff. Or maybe an anonymous buying at a random time.

How do i donate to the site, or for this? I looked in the rules and it didn't have anything about donations.

It's all on the other site:

Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum - Powered by vBulletin

You register and visit the testing forum. Everything is explained there. You can donate money for the testing or just a sample. Or both.

There's homebrewing discussion there too. Can save a ton of money if you're inclined to make your own stuff.

Or maybe an anonymous buying at a random time.

:yeahthat:

I agree ALLEX, and given the fact that Big A has made a guaranteed section speaks volumes besides just testing.

I wanna send a vial of angtropin and godtropin.
I also have a vial of supposed myo 2mg hmp. Lol

That's why i believe Sponsors should be obliged to send products for testing purposes (like once a month) to a person in charge of controlling quality, to avoid bunk stuff. Or maybe an anonymous buying at a random time.

all for it!
get n address n lets do it!
would be great to have a product of each done each month.

product+100usd per month to make it happen.
happy to do that!

:welcome:

I wanna send a vial of angtropin and godtropin.
I also have a vial of supposed myo 2mg hmp. Lol

I believe buck1973 is who you need to get in contact with to donate samples

This won't work simply because if a sponsor wants to scam he's not going to send a bunk vial they know is for testing. They'll send the real deal.

*EDIT* missed the anonymous buyer bit... yeah that would be the way to go.

Last edited:

that

This won't work simply because if a sponsor wants to scam he's not going to send a bunk vial they know is for testing. They'll send the real deal.

*EDIT* missed the anonymous buyer bit... yeah that would be the way to go.

Yeah, sponsors could contribute 100$ more a month (at least the big ones...) to allow the staff to randomly buy products. It can only increase the reputation of the sponsor (big time!) if the product he is selling are legit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131