over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

this is out of control.........

I was one of those. now i know better:action-s: :action:sm :'heeky-sm

13) No political, religious or economic talk allowed. If you wish to discuss those topics, please go to www.discussworldissues.com

Amen to that Raj. The Mods here have been telling people for awhile to keep things to themselves. Instead, they come here, praising and raving about so and so or how fast they delivered.
18 months is a long time and you can bet it all started on the bb'ing boards.

this only made their jobs easier

so many posts saying 'so and so' is golden, they came through with flying colors

wow, set it up for them!

this is why there should be NO OPEN SOURCE posting at all, on any boards.

if you want to ask about a steroid friendly president that is fine.. but, if you choose to bring "conspiracy theorys" to the board in the main forum, you are in the wrong place.. go to the political forum.. venting on how the gov is out of control on the steroid issue is fine. saying the goverment flew aircraft into the trade tower (i.e. conspiracy crap) has nothing to do with the issue..

MEANWHILE..... CRACK DEALERS ARE SITTING AT HOME HAGGING OUT WITH THERE CRYSTAL METH MAKING BUDDIES LAUGHING AT THE IDIOTS THAT WASTE THERE TIME ON US INSTEAD OF THEM.

"ONLY IN AMERICA"

Yeah, because crack and meth dealers are never busted in America! LOL, man, get real.

Skarn

Yeah, because crack and meth dealers are never busted in America! LOL, man, get real.

Skarn

So, Skarn..... you think the millions of dollars it took to put operation raw deal together and bust steroid dealers is more important then using the same money and manpower to bust a REAL criminal?
124 arrests in this 18 month "investigation"..... just how many arrests would have been made if all the time and effort had been put into busting crack dealers and meth dealers? They could have arrested 124 crack and meth dealers in MY TOWN alone... much less from San Diego to New York and guess what? IT WOULD HAVE BEEN WORTH IT.
How many addicts did they save from overdosing by blowing all that time on those big bad steroid dealers?
Steroids users and dealers are no more of a criminal then a plastic fucking surgeon.
Now..... LOL Thats getting "real" man.

Rocco

JWBH keep your propaganda to yourself, I lost friends on 9/11 which happens to be the incident that spawned the color codes.
You can like or hate GW, but keeping America safe has been job #1 for this administration and HELLO, we've been safe for 7yrs.:st:r-wars

:p

I never mentioned anything about 911 dude. I'm not going to get into an argument with you because to me, arguing online is as childish as it gets, so lower your test levels, or tren, or whatever and sit down and relax.

Oh, and just how many freedoms have *we* lost since then because of the patriot act?

Cell phones *can* be tapped into at any point. The same goes for landline. I won't say the type of business I work in, but I know that for a FACT. Btw, I sure hope none of you think text messaging is private.

:p

I never mentioned anything about 911 dude. I'm not going to get into an argument with you because to me, arguing online is as childish as it gets, so lower your test levels, or tren, or whatever and sit down and relax.

Oh, and just how many freedoms have *we* lost since then because of the patriot act?

Cell phones *can* be tapped into at any point. The same goes for landline. I won't say the type of business I work in, but I know that for a FACT. Btw, I sure hope none of you think text messaging is private.

The patriot act makes you a fucking terrorist if they want to deem you one for ANY reason. It allows WARRANTLESS house searches… even while your NOT HOME.
It allows WARRANTLESS bugging and tapping….. IN YOUR HOUSE – WHILE YOUR NOT HOME.
It allows them to arrest you as a terrorist just for buying STEROIDS from another country by SUPPORTING drug trade that finances terrorism!
I can copy and paste the entire patriot act and prove every freedom it takes away but what would be the use? You are going to believe what “they” tell you because they are “the government” and oh… oh no they wouldn’t ever lie to the you the American citizen would they? Ha ha
It makes it "legal" to do any fucking thing they want just out of "suspicion".
Dude they have been able to "tap" into cell phone and land line phone for years.... that has nothing to do with the "patriot act".
Who the hell ever said text was private? You can go to your cell phone company and get a print out of your text any time.... so guess what? So can the feds.
Whatever.... Did i say YOU said anything about 911? No. The 911 comment was my OPINION and i am entitled to that just like you or anyone else are your own opinion. You dont like my opinion then..... so be it… I could care less.
Now... squabble among your selves..... but the facts are.... the rights and freedoms you THINK you have are a JOKE.
You live in a faults since of security and reality. Ask anyone from other countries how they can see the "jokes on us" and the USA gets made fun of for being so naive .

Big A is in another country and im sure he knows (as we have spoken privately many times about this issue) exactly what im talking about.
OH... BTW.... HERE IS A LINK FROM TODAYS NEWS.... AND GUESS WHAT ITS ABOUT?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-09-26-patriotact-lawsuit_N.htm?csp=34

Just for fucks sake.... now this is NOT POLITICAL..... watch this and lmk your "opinion" on how people we are suppose to TRUST are caught LYING to us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYI7JXGqd0o
PLEASE...... do not delete this post. Let people watch and come to there own conclusion.... NOTHING POITICAL INTENDED.
These are the same idiots that just blew millions on operation raw deal!

Rocco

Last edited:
worst thing for me is knowing that I voted for Bush. Too bad he pulled the wool over so many of our eyes.

The patriot act makes you a fucking terrorist if they want to deem you one for ANY reason. It allows WARRANTLESS house searches… even while your NOT HOME.
It allows WARRANTLESS bugging and tapping….. IN YOUR HOUSE – WHILE YOUR NOT HOME.
It allows them to arrest you as a terrorist just for buying STEROIDS from another country by SUPPORTING drug trade that finances terrorism!
I can copy and paste the entire patriot act and prove every freedom it takes away but what would be the use? You are going to believe what “they” tell you because they are “the government” and oh… oh no they wouldn’t ever lie to the you the American citizen would they? Ha ha
It makes it "legal" to do any fucking thing they want just out of "suspicion".
Dude they have been able to "tap" into cell phone and land line phone for years.... that has nothing to do with the "patriot act".
Who the hell ever said text was private? You can go to your cell phone company and get a print out of your text any time.... so guess what? So can the feds.
Whatever.... Did i say YOU said anything about 911? No. The 911 comment was my OPINION and i am entitled to that just like you or anyone else are your own opinion. You dont like my opinion then..... so be it… I could care less.
Now... squabble among your selves..... but the facts are.... the rights and freedoms you THINK you have are a JOKE.
You live in a faults since of security and reality. Ask anyone from other countries how they can see the "jokes on us" and the USA gets made fun of for being so naive .

Big A is in another country and im sure he knows (as we have spoken privately many times about this issue) exactly what im talking about.
OH... BTW.... HERE IS A LINK FROM TODAYS NEWS.... AND GUESS WHAT ITS ABOUT?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-09-26-patriotact-lawsuit_N.htm?csp=34

Just for fucks sake.... now this is NOT POLITICAL..... watch this and lmk your "opinion" on how people we are suppose to TRUST are caught LYING to us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYI7JXGqd0o
PLEASE...... do not delete this post. Let people watch and come to there own conclusion.... NOTHING POITICAL INTENDED.
These are the same idiots that just blew millions on operation raw deal!

Rocco

dude, i wasn't even replying to you. i was talking to the guy that bashed me for making a joke about bush and linking the sources to terrorist. relax, jesus, some of you guys are getting to emotional for me.

I don't know where this thread is going

But I was annoyed enough at the posting on that board to register and make the only post I will ever make on Mayhem. Just another guy who doesn't know sh*t but thinks he can elevate himself at the expense of the truth.

It creates mayhem, LOL!

Allbeef

But I was annoyed enough at the posting on that board to register and make the only post I will ever make on Mayhem. Just another guy who doesn't know sh*t but thinks he can elevate himself at the expense of the truth.

It creates mayhem, LOL!

Allbeef
Well they both look like a couple of douchebags now anyway. I didn't let any of that slide. Although I probably should have... it wasn't worth the time I spent.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear