over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This is ridiculous

meh.. just another ordinance that will probably not be enforced.

Agree with little slice...unenforceable! Cats already out of the bag and there's nothing the pharm lobby can do about it now.

We can buy whatever CBD products we want at dispensaries. It seems weird that California would want to ban CBD outside of the context of medical or recreational marijuana. Maybe they want to keep the tax rates as high as they are on those products even though they don't get you high.

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Lol Prop 64 came along with a bunch of fuckery... You guys wanted Rec? Now you have rec with your shitty laws that come with it...

Should’ve kept it how it was...

California was a fucking dream land when it came to anything cannabis related and it’s laws...

Heard they recently shut down 900 dispensaries and grows in the Sacramento area...

People probably didn’t read anything past “legal marijuana” when they voted...

Looks like a conflict between the ol laws and the new ones. One of the problems I think we have in the USA is to many laws. If congress passes a huge amount of new laws it is deemed to be a productive seccion.....but not by me.

Meanwhile FDA and government back pharmacy companies that pump kids full of their drugs and kills them by the thousands.

Looks like a conflict between the ol laws and the new ones. One of the problems I think we have in the USA is to many laws. If congress passes a huge amount of new laws it is deemed to be a productive seccion.....but not by me.
Laws on top of laws, doesn't even make any sense anymore. Congress is high on corruption.

"We have to pass it to see what's in it."-Nancy Pelosi

The land of the free is becoming a nanny state.

Lol Prop 64 came along with a bunch of fuckery... You guys wanted Rec? Now you have rec with your shitty laws that come with it...

Should’ve kept it how it was...

California was a fucking dream land when it came to anything cannabis related and it’s laws...

Heard they recently shut down 900 dispensaries and grows in the Sacramento area...

People probably didn’t read anything past “legal marijuana” when they voted...

I'll take these laws over the East Coast. I have 3 dispensaries within half a mile of my new place, plus I can grow again if I want. I don't have to see a doctor for a medical card once a year either.

It's ironic that "legalization" meant more regulation, though. It should be as legal and free as beer and wine. Any adult should be able to buy or grow as much as they want.

I'll take these laws over the East Coast. I have 3 dispensaries within half a mile of my new place, plus I can grow again if I want. I don't have to see a doctor for a medical card once a year either.

It's ironic that "legalization" meant more regulation, though. It should be as legal and free as beer and wine. Any adult should be able to buy or grow as much as they want.

Those laws being better than the east coast doesn’t meant they’re good laws...

For personal (and if you know what you’re doing) yea growing can be worth it..

But as far as making money? You must be one of the lucky ones that can be licensed and pay all the taxes and have a good clientele/area... And having a legitimate grow and paying upwards of 40% tax is absolutely ridiculous, it’s not worth it at that point unless you have a huge warehouse... All it did was make black market take over all again..

Who wants to pay $300+ for an ounce of mids or $500+ for an ounce of fire indoor all because taxes and the government want their piece?

I’ve got quite a few friends on the west coast in Nor Cal and In OR, the ones in Cali want to leave somewhere else and the ones in OR are balling out lol no one cares about shit over there apparently..

I just think it’s a shame how messed up it got over there..

Last edited:
Damn american prices are HIGH ..in Canada I can get oz of mid for 100 (76 usd) and high for 150 (115usd) from dispensaries and deliverie services . (technically illegal but rarely enforced) albeit the licensed producers for people with a prescription are somewhat higher but those prices are readily available.

Damn american prices are HIGH ..in Canada I can get oz of mid for 100 (76 usd) and high for 150 (115usd) from dispensaries and deliverie services . (technically illegal but rarely enforced) albeit the licensed producers for people with a prescription are somewhat higher but those prices are readily available.

I’ve seen the “top shelf” in Canada and it doesn’t even come close to the top shelf stuff in Cali/ West Coast... lol Sorry :eek:

This is just saying that CBD's cant be added to foods correct?

they way i read it was...you cant add CBDs to food that comes from industrial hemp...

if the CBDs come from cannabis grown by a licensed grower you can add it to food...:)

they way i read it was...you cant add CBDs to food that comes from industrial hemp...

if the CBDs come from cannabis grown by a licensed grower you can add it to food...:)

horrible sentence there...sorry.

you cant add CBDs from industrial hemp to food products...

I’ve seen the “top shelf” in Canada and it doesn’t even come close to the top shelf stuff in Cali/ West Coast... lol Sorry :eek:

And where did you see that ? What province ? Did you go to a dispensary?

I think the future of legal weed and recreational is going to go the way of big tobacco. It will wipe out all the small businesses in the states where marijuana is sold recreationally. They want to get it in gas stations etc...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131