over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This is where bodybuilding has evolved

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
1 - you have to take as much drugs as you can and afford to be be the best you can

2 - you have to cheat on a diet, because this speeds up metabolsim and has thermic effect

3 - you have to train with light weights to pump the blood into the muscle, because, pumping the blood into the muscle is more important than progressive overload, because heavy weights cause injuries, because heavy weights shortens bodybuilding careers (but not everyone cares that drugs shortens lifes...)

When I firstly started training about 13-14 years ago, where was not so much information on the internet, all the information was in the gyms. The kids like I was back then always was trying to get some tips from the biggest badest guys in the gym - how they trained, how they ate the questions about drugs...there were those type of questions, but not like these days when virtually every new starter comes and asks what to take firstly - what, how much how long? WHat if more and longer I should be better and bigger?? THen I ask don't you want to ask something about training or diet, and the most answers is - no, now I know the secret to growth, I know how to train and what to eat. THen you see these guys pounding stuff for months years and no change in physique. THen you get the questions like - I take twice more than you said why I am not growing?
THis is just and example with averages gym joes, but this is happening in pro bodybuilding too. DOes anyone seen Tom Platz leg training video which was just recently posted? omfg that was brutual, insane, who does this type of training these days? none. How many guys have Toms quads? none. Does anyone noticed how much training phylosophy has changed nowadays in pre Olympia videos compared to old battle for the olympia videos? Without naming a names I have just seen one current pro training arms, doing triceps extensions with 30lb bar...my girlfriend uses more than that, but his philosophy was - lighter weights = more blood = bigger muscles. And then he steps onstage barely 200 pounds... Back then who has trained like that? Even with the lightest guys starting with Franco Columbu ending with Lee Priest - they lifter fukcing heavy weight. Ronnie, Cormier, Levrone, El sonbatty, Jean pear Fux, Francois, Tom Prince, Matt Duvall, Kovacs, early Cutler, Eddie Moyzan, Hernon, Ruhl, Yates, Kamali, Denis James, Sonny Smidth, Don Long and many other thiickiest guys was the strongest guys too they were animals in the gym benching 400-500 pounds and deadlifting, squating 600-800 pounds for reps. Who does that now? Where are those type thick, dense physiques? I was wondering howmany of them did 4000calorie planned cheats during the diet because of "thermic effect"? Now none cares about training, because none is trying to go they route - lift heavy fukcing weights, none wants to diet hard, none wants to do these simple but ass kicking things to get better because it hurts, because it is not comfortable, it is a lot easier to lift ass pumping weights, have "metabolism spiking,thermic" cheats and slam lots of oil in the ass. A lot easier but it is working? Somehow I do not see physiques like that onsage I do not see guys in the gyms whose blow up on few amps su sustanon and few dbals. Maybe it is working in mosts heads but not in reality, maybe more drugs is working for those who has good response to it which are few percents of population, but not for majority. Hard work always worked, no matter if you are trying to be a basketball player, succesfull bussinessman or bodybuilder, hard work always is paid off. FOr those who might ask why the fukc I have posted all this crap - firstly ask yourself and answer yourself honestly - are you as big as your dosages are? are you putting as much work as you put oil in the syringe? People are not very honest even with themself in the real world, so let me reask the question with numbers - if you are on the same "dosage level" as you read some pros claimed to be, can you bench 400-500 pounds and squat, deadlift 600-800 pounds for reps? If yes that is great, you probably are the the same physique level as most pros, if not - this is the answer for you why I have posted all this crap, now you know one of the reason why you do not look as good as some pros on the same dosages as you - he works hard hard and makes every mg of oil in his body to work , while you are wasting most of the mg you put in your ass.

I always enjoy reading someone elses thoughts, opinions or observations
Back in my early 20s I was benching over 500 and squatting over 800 now in my fifties I just cant do that anymore and I find Im relying on supplements more than ever to maintain the type of body I prefer and that is not a good thing!

The ones who lift the heaviest look the best imo.

Im a bitch when it comes to lifting heavy. I use to love lifting heavy when I was younger. Just throw shit around not the best form hell not even a lot of reps but that's when I grew the most. Pounding food and lifting heavy.

Now I feel like a rusty door hinge. my elbows are junk. my knees hurt. Deca is my best friend

Well said Cito I feel old im fukked up from the stupid shit I did when I was young
I can remember walking into the gym on a cold snowy morning coat still on and my first warm up set on squats was with 405 didnt hurt then but Im feeling it now!

Unfortunately yes this is where it has headed. It also baffles me as to how people can think this is healthy or wont have long term effects when they have to take another DRUG to combat the sides of another DRUG which they are taking to combat the side of, once again, another DRUG. Then cholesterol DRUGS, heart DRUGS, thyroid DRUGS, blood pressure DRUGS..............:banghead:

All for chasing a dream that only 1% of people ever catch.

Very true post. That said cheat meals are a very Powerful tool but imo can be kept clean. I'm moving very much away from high doses keeping it basic test and gh year round in sensible amounts and a true body builders diet day in day out all food weighed and macros followed to the letter. Heavy Compond lifting with a little isolation arm work and a little ido isolation shoulder work. Squats, ,tbar rows intensity and food my main anaboics these days. Working real well so far. Obviously i do press and work all muscle groups just saying big compounds my main focus

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I'm pretty old school in my thought process. Just lift heavy for a long time and eat enough good clean food to grow and after a decade or so youll look pretty badass. Keep the drugs to a minimum and wherever you end up is where you end up. probably not a pro but youll be a big lean dude if you keep at it and progress in weight and food with small reasonable increases in doseages. IMO its not worth the health problems to be on multiple grams of drugs just to be 20 lbs heavier in 10 years.

If you think about it once you're pretty big how much bigger do you really get with an extra gram of juice? 5 lbs, 7 lbs? then you add growth and slin and you get 10 more lbs? so now youre on 3 grams of gear slin and growth for what and extra 17 lbs that still wont let you stand next to a pro and look like youre big? IMO get big with big weight and big meals. I think there really is a different look in the density and maturity of muscle on a guy moving massive weight for years than the guy eeeking every last ounce out of chemicals and half assing it in the gym and at the table.

I am a fan of using your brain and not your back. That being said, this will all cycle back around. And When the two ideas combine of higher drugs and freakish old school training, and modern nutrition, this is what will bring the next gen bodybuilder.

The ones who lift the heaviest look the best imo.

Im a bitch when it comes to lifting heavy. I use to love lifting heavy when I was younger. Just throw shit around not the best form hell not even a lot of reps but that's when I grew the most. Pounding food and lifting heavy.

Now I feel like a rusty door hinge. my elbows are junk. my knees hurt. Deca is my best friend

Agree 100%. As I get older, I can't go super heavy and low rep anymore. My joints are fried I have many nagging injuries. I'll still go as heavy as I can in my rep range which is 8-20. I'll have pussy weeks where I deload and go much lighter when I feel overtrained, lol. I think you meant to say that deca AND hgh are your best friends when you become a geriatric bber, HAHA!!!

JW everyone... What's the frequency of your cheat meals? What is your favorite cheat meal? I like pizza!!

To the OP, talk about over generalization and stereotype. Maybe you are going to the wrong gym. People train very hard where I train. They diet year round with their tupperware filled with talapia and rice, extra lean ground turkey, yams, etc. My gym has lots of pros and top national competitors. Sounds to me like internet forum mentality that you speak of.

To the OP, talk about over generalization and stereotype. Maybe you are going to the wrong gym. People train very hard where I train. They diet year round with their tupperware filled with talapia and rice, extra lean ground turkey, yams, etc. My gym has lots of pros and top national competitors. Sounds to me like internet forum mentality that you speak of.

I dont think anyone denies that. I have a gym i go to that has some huge guys trying to chase the dream. But i also see most of them at clubs pounding cocktails or eating pizza from a street vendor at 3am. Then see them sunday morning at lunch time with their family at a pizza shop and they will be eating their boring ass chicken and broccoli. I have been there bro. Not to that extreme but 99% of these guys are killing themselves and their families (Indirectly) to chase a dream they will never catch. Its like cocaine its so addictive.

Im not slamming anyone who wants to chase this elusive white whale. I get it and the attraction. But i am very blessed that i stopped the madness before it killed me. I owe my gratitude to people on this very board like Maldorf, Dante, Phil, Emeric, Scott Morrison, Plang and countless others that flipped the light switch on for me.

Now i can focus my energy on finding the Lockness Monster. LOL

Last edited:

This. His generation "did it right." I love how every generation thinks they are superior to the next generations.

Haha using 30 lb tricep extensions is a bad example bro. Iv seen some huuuge dudes push huge weight on bench overheads squats deads and do very light isolation work lol. I find the higher my compound movements go the lighter I want to go on isolation or I overtrain and even lose my pump in the gym :s lol. Then again I'm not a bodybuilder n will never be a pro anything hahah. But my lifts do fit in those "pro" ranges haha with the exception of bench give or take 15 lbs

the gym I go to, there's tons of guys ive known for the last couple years. in that time, I went from 210 to 232 doing mostly 4-6-8 rep schemes, while these guys did volume/high rep schemes and....stayed the same.
volume works AFTER you've achieved solid mass and strength doing low reps. then you can do volume with heavy weights. the end.

I see too many middle aged men "limping" around the gym because they used to lift heavy when they were young.

The only things the heavy lifting and eating gave them were a bloated belly and bad knees/back/shoulders.

Heavy bench, squat, and deadlift are horrible for the joints (shoulders, knees, low back).

I would rather eat smarter, lift smarter, and be smarter with my drug choices and doses.

I see too many middle aged men "limping" around the gym because they used to lift heavy when they were young.

The only things the heavy lifting and eating gave them were a bloated belly and bad knees/back/shoulders.

Heavy bench, squat, and deadlift are horrible for the joints (shoulders, knees, low back).

I would rather eat smarter, lift smarter, and be smarter with my drug choices and doses.

Bingo....lifting lighter weights doesn't mean you're not lifting hard.

Do you really think you need more than 2-3 plates on bench press to get your chest as big as it'll ever be?

Plenty of bodybuilders, past and present, lifted "light" and looked awesome. Paul Dillet, Serge Nubret, Vince Taylor, Phil Heath.

Bingo....lifting lighter weights doesn't mean you're not lifting hard.

Do you really think you need more than 2-3 plates on bench press to get your chest as big as it'll ever be?

Plenty of bodybuilders, past and present, lifted "light" and looked awesome. Paul Dillet, Serge Nubret, Vince Taylor, Phil Heath.

if we are talking the average joe lifter.. then yeah... most guys in the pen doing push ups all day, come out more jacked than 90% thoses found in your local gym.

most guys in today's gym are too worried about fucking around on facebook instead of lifting..

op- i agree with parts of your post. as i have worked at 4 gyms in the past 5 years. moving from gym to gym wherever the best pay was. and ive seen TONS of guys who dont train for shit, diet bad , and take drugs to make up for it.

flip side i used to train very heavy, and now train much lighter. im significantly heavier and more developed now with no injuries.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity