over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This is where bodybuilding has evolved

size wise? Wtf are you talking about? John is a heavy and bboy is a light heavy.
I was a heavyweight when I stood on stage with john at 2011 north americans. thank you very much. I got second place :naughty:

like them or hate them here is the thing about guys like john and Shelby, they are constantly IMPROVING, I tend to stay the same, up a few pounds of muscle, down a few pounds of muscle. I can be a light heavy or heavy depending how I diet, but for the most part I remain pretty much the same. example of 2011 north americans, although john was shredded he is a totally different animal at the moment, he has packed on a shit load more muscle in those two years, I have pretty much remained the same, I just fine tune things here and there.

like them or hate them here is the thing about guys like john and Shelby, they are constantly IMPROVING, I tend to stay the same, up a few pounds of muscle, down a few pounds of muscle. I can be a light heavy or heavy depending how I diet, but for the most part I remain pretty much the same. example of 2011 north americans, although john was shredded he is a totally different animal at the moment, he has packed on a shit load more muscle in those two years, I have pretty much remained the same, I just fine tune things here and there.

Would you share with us what your typical off season cycle is like?

Why is that? What do you think is the reason for this. In my case, I am consistently making improvements but nowhere near the rate as John or Shelby has in the last few yrs., which is impressive.

Why is that? What do you think is the reason for this. In my case, I am consistently making improvements but nowhere near the rate as John or Shelby has in the last few yrs., which is impressive.

They're knowledge of nutrition and training is immense. I work with shelby now and I would have disagreed with his approach until I tried it and saw results. The guy is awesome. Love the way it's tiny tweaks here and there but they add up. If I had the money id hire John too for training but shelby is a keeper for sure. He's changed some of my basic believes in body composition diet and I wish I hired him years ago.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

To be fair your physique is pushing the limits already. Your one of those guys who looks a lot bigger than scale suggests but you always boots away inyour pics.competition so tight these days at a high level that's the problem. The human body will go so far and few will go as far as yours imo. Keep slugging man. You working with Phil now right?

Last edited:
To be fair your physique is pushing the limits already. Your one of those guys who looks a lot bigger than scale suggests but you always boots away inyour pics.competition so tight these days at a high level that's the problem. The human body will go so far and few will go as far as yours imo. Keep slugging man. You working with Phil now right?

No I am not working with phil, he is always kind enough to give me his input and thoughts. Whenever he post anything on any board I read it and dissect it and learn from it. His knowledge of diet and training is crazy immense.

No I am not working with phil, he is always kind enough to give me his input and thoughts. Whenever he post anything on any board I read it and dissect it and learn from it. His knowledge of diet and training is crazy immense.

Yea. Love his training articles/threads

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member