over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This kinda blew my mind

Well, off the bat I can remember discussions I had with two women who just happen to be pharmacists and they are well educated and somewhat fit to begin with. Neither one is overweight at all. They just wanted to tone their lower bodies and thought for sure that they would just end up getting bigger doing squats. Some women might be thinking the way you mention here but there are a very large number of women that still associated lifting weights with being masculine and getting big muscles. Maybe they done realize that the bodybuilders they see in the media, some being female, are mostly all on steroids.

don't be fooled bro.. a lot of them are pretty convincing

it's just pure laziness.

Well, off the bat I can remember discussions I had with two women who just happen to be pharmacists and they are well educated and somewhat fit to begin with. Neither one is overweight at all. They just wanted to tone their lower bodies and thought for sure that they would just end up getting bigger doing squats. Some women might be thinking the way you mention here but there are a very large number of women that still associated lifting weights with being masculine and getting big muscles. Maybe they done realize that the bodybuilders they see in the media, some being female, are mostly all on steroids.

x2

I'll gladly give it to Slice that most women are evil creatures :p, but you're absolutely right with your statement, Malforf: I've seen COUNTLESS girls training their asses off and not afraid to spend hours in the gym all the while eating clean SINCERELY convinced they'd get too big if they started lifting "dude's weight"... and it's damn hard to make them change their mind on the subject... in fact, I've given up over years... :eek:;)

don't be fooled bro.. a lot of them are pretty convincing

it's just pure laziness.

You crack me up... :D

Some day, we should go back to the real root of the problem... WHY oh why is LS so disgusted by the female kind? You must have been chained to your bed as a kid, mouth wide open with Denise Masino sitting on you, forced to eat her giant clit... or something not too far... :D:eek::eek::D;)

Some day, we should go back to the real root of the problem... WHY oh why is LS so disgusted by the female kind? You must have been chained to your bed as a kid, mouth wide open with Denise Masino sitting on you, forced to eat her giant clit... or something not too far... :D:eek::eek::D;)

Lil Slice had a Great Uncle who had to blow himself up in WWI to save some Ditzy crazy chick. They just made a movie about it.

Attachments

• wonder-woman-1918-wwi-photo-dceu-1000146.jpg
    wonder-woman-1918-wwi-photo-dceu-1000146.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 67
Some women just don't have the dedication to do it

I'm glad I never got seriously fat that's disgusting. I have several people in my family that got obese I never understood how they got there, I haven't talked to them for over 20 years fat slobs.

To top that I had 2 nieces on welfare and they had their medical bills for a stomach staple paid for by the government because they ate their self to obesity. Don't even get me started on welfare bums.

man the way you purport yourself to be, you make it sound like SUCH a loss, not being in their life ;)

man the way you purport yourself to be, you make it sound like SUCH a loss, not being in their life ;)

I agree with him about the welfare frauds/leaches but to not talk to people, especially family members because they are fat slobs is a bit extreme.

Obviously fat people are mentally and physically undisciplined..probably financially as well. Its a Dog eat dog world..they will be fucked one way or another.

Some women just don't have the dedication to do it

Most men as well...

Almost everyone i know at the gym lift consistently, take gear but they all say they eat like shit..and cant give up the beer/drinking :banghead::banghead:

Society is full of a bunch of weak minded fucks

Most men as well...

Almost everyone i know at the gym lift consistently, take gear but they all say they eat like shit..and cant give up the beer/drinking :banghead::banghead:

Society is full of a bunch of weak minded fucks

I kinda agree. But, I also disagree. I know out of shape people who are so dedicated in school and are the smartest people I know reaching higher level of education but when it comes to fitness: they just don't have the mind set

it's not the female kinda per se..

there are just general attributes present in humankind that i find detestable..

laziness, hypocrisy, entitlement.. etc. I find these repulsive in men as well, they just seem to be far more prevalent in women :eek:

edit: also victim complexes... pretty sure we all know who tend to have those :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Did you look at any of the photos? At the top of the photo section there's a 21 year old female that isn't even in bad shape. But got lipo that literally could of got the same results by cutting carbs for 1 week, or fasting for 2 days. The amount of money she wasted for pretty much nothing.

All this garbage is really growing lately because we wouldn't want people to think being overweight is their fault. They show commercials for Liposction all day here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity