over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This new "enhanced TRT" trend....

wrong. u cant compare drug use with the above. you're actively taking drugs that will hurt u in the long run.
u dont purposely invest to lose money or getting involved with someone who u know will fuck u over.
steroid abuse is the same as rec drug abuse.
the difference is u take rec drugs to feel good and u take gear to look good. until it fucks u up and end up looking like u did before u ever started. but worse cuz now yr old and life passed u by.

Still seems pretty much the same to me. If I invest in that one big long shot it is high risk I will probably loose money. I date the person that is a train wreck it is high risk of failure them I loose. If I take a lot of drugs for years and beat my body The risk goes up considerable that there will be issues. If I take rec drugs and live a crappy life style the risk goes up the longer I do it.

Still seems pretty much the same to me. If I invest in that one big long shot it is high risk I will probably loose money. I date the person that is a train wreck it is high risk of failure them I loose. If I take a lot of drugs for years and beat my body The risk goes up considerable that there will be issues. If I take rec drugs and live a crappy life style the risk goes up the longer I do it.

If I screw TJ hookers daily without protection there may be some risk involved. 😂🤣
I agree with you. Every decision involves risk. Some decisions more so than others. Life is a crap shoot.

If I have to choose 250 test week and 1 tablet proviron plus boron or 10mg mast day for year round vs 150 test week for 2 3 months and grams for a blast later I think I would choose always small amount of gear year round

Hi maldorf. Wow scary. So how does your workout look like? So can you still lift? Do cardio? Do you know how to push yourself to that certain point before going to Vfib? Is there any exercise you avoid due to it's more likely to cause Vfib? Thank you in advance.
Take care.
MS

Well, just back around January things were a lot better but then I got sick and stopped exercising and put on a few pounds, got deconditioned. Back then I could pretty much do anything, just make sure I rested a few minutes between sets till my heart rate dropped some.

When I started back I did nothing by treadmill to be safe. I triggered v tach that lasted almost 3 hours with my heart racing at 135 bpm. It finally stopped on its own. Then about 2 weeks ago I started back at the gym lifting weights. I can pretty much do any exercise I want, but again I have to rest a bit longer than I would between sets. Ive been wearing a heart rate monitor, kind that goes around the chest, and making sure I don't go over about 122 bpm, and letting it get down close to 90 before I do my next set. I plan on getting rid of that once I feel stronger. I triggered another v tach last week and my heart was stuck at 125 bpm for about 3 hours again. It stopped on its own but I was close to going to the ER to get defibbed again.

My defibrillator will go off when my rate hits 190, that prevents me going into V fib which would kill me for sure. So I have a safety net to prevent me from going into V fib. It is comforting and without that I would be scared out of my mind. The doctors wouldn't want me to do much, that is for sure.

Right now I just don't want to trigger my defibrillator to go off again, it hurts like hell and is simple horrifying. Every time it goes off it feels like I just died again, and would have if it didn't work. The times I have to get defibbed at the ER is because my rate is under 190 and mine wont go off. Since I had my ventricular ablation surgery my heart is now able to go into that slow V tach as opposed to going into a really fast one that leads to V fib. So I suppose that is good that V fib hasn't happened for a bit. It is just annoying and feels like shit when your heart is racing so fast for hours, its like running a marathon full out. One time, after 3 glasses of wine, my heart was stuck at 180 bpm for over 3 hours.

Last edited:
If I have to choose 250 test week and 1 tablet proviron plus boron or 10mg mast day for year round vs 150 test week for 2 3 months and grams for a blast later I think I would choose always small amount of gear year round

A bit like comparing shooting yourself in the leg with a 22 cal vs a 357 magnum. They are both going to hurt some, but there is a difference!

A bit like comparing shooting yourself in the leg with a 22 cal vs a 357 magnum. They are both going to hurt some, but there is a difference!

Lol, thats a pretty correct visual description.

Where is Dirty Old Man when we need him!

I lost touch with TOM a couple of years ago. I suppose I could get ahold of his mom, brother or sister to inquire as to current contact information.

I lost touch with TOM a couple of years ago. I suppose I could get ahold of his mom, brother or sister to inquire as to current contact information.

Im just curious how he is doing. He is getting up in age some. Wondering if he has settled down some in his older age! His mother must be really getting up there in age.

His mom is alive? I wasn't even sure whether he was alive himself

Anyone have a DEA list of anabolic steroid compounds that can be prescribed in the U.S.? Also anything else that interesting, I know they can prescribe all kinds of peptides that most of us here haven’t even heard of.

I have talked to doctor shop trt docs, infectious disease doc and oncologist they have contradicting answer to what they can legally prescribed. I realize some are probably just covering their ass when they said they can’t prescribe this or that but I have looked up Medicare/Medicaid prescription list have seen Dbol on it. That was from a government site so it was not bullshit.

Anyone have a DEA list of anabolic steroid compounds that can be prescribed in the U.S.? Also anything else that interesting, I know they can prescribe all kinds of peptides that most of us here haven’t even heard of.

I have talked to doctor shop trt docs, infectious disease doc and oncologist they have contradicting answer to what they can legally prescribed. I realize some are probably just covering their ass when they said they can’t prescribe this or that but I have looked up Medicare/Medicaid prescription list have seen Dbol on it. That was from a government site so it was not bullshit.

The big thing about getting something like dianabol, is that you need to have a real medical condition to treat and one that the drug is approved for. Off label use can be a problem, and they cant be used for performance enhancement.

Doctors in the U.S. can script:

Testosterone - various esters, including cyp., enth., and prop.
Deca
Var
Halo
Anadrol
Danazol

Some of the above, like deca, are only available through compounding pharmacies, as no pharmaceutical company manufactures it for sale in the U.S. market.

Stanozolol (Winstrol) was withdrawn from the U.S. market in 2010.

Dianabol was approved for the U.S. market, but has not been for a long time.

If I screw TJ hookers daily without protection there may be some risk involved. 😂🤣
I agree with you. Every decision involves risk. Some decisions more so than others. Life is a crap shoot.

Yes it is. But we get a big say in how crappy we really want it to be.

Yes it is. But we get a big say in how crappy we really want it to be.

No doubt. I sure feel a hell of a lot healthier after dropping the AAS for 9 months and cleaning out my toxic body. Now my body is actually using the AAS the way they were meant to be used. The results from 315mg are better than they were on 2 grams. I don’t feel poisoned and sick constantly like I used to for years.

Im just curious how he is doing. He is getting up in age some. Wondering if he has settled down some in his older age! His mother must be really getting up there in age.

I talk with him evey now and then. He is still kicking and enjoying life maybe settled down some but not much. Ill let him know his name came up.

I assume that your body gets accustomed and your bloods get better at a certain point Tbh

I cruise on 500mg test Btw lmao

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear