over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This one is for everyone but I want emeric to chime in

houndsman1

Registered
Verified Customer
I'm thinking of trying the low-dose cycle I'm thinking of doing 20 mg test prop everyday and then I'm thinking of throwing in some NPP and Tren Ace that is my question what dose would I still make good gains as far as the NPP and Tren Ace dosage

Legit depends on your level of development

If you're a national level competitor, that's not doing shit for progress. If you just want to look good; then 2-300 mgs npp with low test (or primo; even better) does wonders

Everything is relative

I'm thinking of trying the low-dose cycle I'm thinking of doing 20 mg test prop everyday and then I'm thinking of throwing in some NPP and Tren Ace that is my question what dose would I still make good gains as far as the NPP and Tren Ace dosage

1001 variables. Your stats, goals, past usage, genetics, diet, training etc etc etc. A low dose could work amazingly well but do you want to get ripped and hold muscle or do you want to grow 40 pounds over the next year? Are you natural now or have you been running higher doses in the past? So many variables. You need to change your thinking. Do the low doses and put everything into attaining the results you desire and see how far you can get. If some guy tells you it's not enough will you just do more? Regardless of your goals/stats just start it put 100% into things and see where it takes you then you will know if you need more.

I agree above way too many variables. But why go super low dose? Maybe a bit more otherwise what will you get out of it? Each person is different. I can run 250mg test and actually gain where others need more. I blast at 500mg most of the time and put on great size. Test with NPP is one of my favorite. But two 19nors I am not a fan of. I mean you can and people do it but I don’t get it. Add something like primo (dht) to balance out test and 19no NPP. I feel if I go lower than 300mg NPP it’s not worth it. So I would go 400mg test, 300mg NPP or 200 test and 300mg NPP. Add primo even at 200-400 and you will feel good. But these are super low and it comes down to why (I am sure you have your reasons), will you get anything out of it except receptor and NS and HPA stress.

but to answer your question, anything below 300mg for me I don’t see gains. 400-500mg is my sweet spot with it.

never read the thread about tiny micro dosages of AAS (not a believer) but 300mg of test in theory beats 100mg of 3 different compounds. at some point it's such a small dose its pointless. there used to be one guy on another forum who took like 100mg of 8 different AAS lol, should have just taken 750mg of test and stopped the mental masturbation and got in an extra training session

never read the thread about tiny micro dosages of AAS (not a believer) but 300mg of test in theory beats 100mg of 3 different compounds. at some point it's such a small dose its pointless. there used to be one guy on another forum who took like 100mg of 8 different AAS lol, should have just taken 750mg of test and stopped the mental masturbation and got in an extra training session
Lol

Emeric is going to give you any advice on running additional compounds for health reason. I know that after reading your post.

I don't think that's true

I don't think that's true

I just can't see how such small amounts of different compounds amount to anything

Example

Say your running 1g of test, would adding 75mg of tren a week make a difference?

Probably not, so how would it make a difference if someone was running 150mg test?

Imo what ive seen going on in recent years is guys almost competing to see how can run the lowest dosage. Im all for not abusing AAS for health purposes, but is the guy running 110mg of test really any healthier than the guy running 200mg?

It's almost like we see threads "whats your low dosage". "I run 200mg test a week". "well I run 170 so there". Well I run 99mg test so I win"

At some point the dosage is so low, lowering it a few mg is splitting hairs IMO.

100mg test, 100mg tren, 100mg mast might do something for a 140lb natural, but not for a 200lb guy, it would be the same as 300mg test IMO. Just my opinion. Recently I swapped 200mg tren and 200mg test and just made it all test, and look no different.

I just can't see how such small amounts of different compounds amount to anything

Example

Say your running 1g of test, would adding 75mg of tren a week make a difference?

Probably not, so how would it make a difference if someone was running 150mg test?

Imo what ive seen going on in recent years is guys almost competing to see how can run the lowest dosage. Im all for not abusing AAS for health purposes, but is the guy running 110mg of test really any healthier than the guy running 200mg?

It's almost like we see threads "whats your low dosage". "I run 200mg test a week". "well I run 170 so there". Well I run 99mg test so I win"

At some point the dosage is so low, lowering it a few mg is splitting hairs IMO.

100mg test, 100mg tren, 100mg mast might do something for a 140lb natural, but not for a 200lb guy, it would be the same as 300mg test IMO. Just my opinion. Recently I swapped 200mg tren and 200mg test and just made it all test, and look no different.
I definitey gotta disagree with this. I've cruised on 100mg of tren and 200mg test for long periods of time and it most certainly beats the hell out of just 300mg of test. Big time.

Example

Adding a little bit to a lot won't change much

But adding a little bit to a little will definitely change something

The body on its own produces around 12mg/day if I remember correctly. That's about 84mg/week. These small numbers can make a difference.

If you are running 200mg per week and you add in 100mg on top, you just increased your total by 50%. That's a significant increase.

But more importantly, if there is any value whatsoever to stacking, then it makes sense that stacking 3, 4, 5 compounds could also be beneficial. Obviously you can't run a gram a week of each (well, you could, but). So it would make sense to run smaller amounts of all of them.

It's not something I have tried, but I have heard that one guy who was Mr Olympia a couple years ago (I won't say which class) was blabbering one night while drunk that his guru had him taking around 100-200mg/week of almost a dozen different compounds every week.

Adding a little bit to a lot won't change much

But adding a little bit to a little will definitely change something

The body on its own produces around 12mg/day if I remember correctly. That's about 84mg/week. These small numbers can make a difference.

If you are running 200mg per week and you add in 100mg on top, you just increased your total by 50%. That's a significant increase.

But more importantly, if there is any value whatsoever to stacking, then it makes sense that stacking 3, 4, 5 compounds could also be beneficial. Obviously you can't run a gram a week of each (well, you could, but). So it would make sense to run smaller amounts of all of them.

It's not something I have tried, but I have heard that one guy who was Mr Olympia a couple years ago (I won't say which class) was blabbering one night while drunk that his guru had him taking around 100-200mg/week of almost a dozen different compounds every week.

Fair points. I would say the top guys would grow on anything, 2g of test, or 2g of tren, just look a little different how they hold the water. I am a poor responder so I might feel different than someone who responds good. But for me its always just been about a good dose of AAS. I never added masters and said "wow, things are different" or noticed a difference between say test and deca. But I would say in general people now days over complicate things to the extreme and we see it in threads. No one ever got huge running a peptide or because they choose deca over EQ for their cycle or because they went with the var over the winny. Maybe the competitors who are being judged by judges, but for most guys here I think they overthink everything and its actually counterproductive to our goals. A good dose of AAS (how much depends on what is more important size or health), food, sleep, and hard training.

Start out on a dose you think may be too small, and increase it just a small bit if results after 1 or 2 weeks are not noticeable. You're wanting to use low dose,so your health must be a concern for you. That's a good thing.

1001 variables. Your stats, goals, past usage, genetics, diet, training etc etc etc. A low dose could work amazingly well but do you want to get ripped and hold muscle or do you want to grow 40 pounds over the next year? Are you natural now or have you been running higher doses in the past? So many variables. You need to change your thinking. Do the low doses and put everything into attaining the results you desire and see how far you can get. If some guy tells you it's not enough will you just do more? Regardless of your goals/stats just start it put 100% into things and see where it takes you then you will know if you need more.
Thanks for the information this is probably about my tenth cycle I'm 6'3" 307 pounds not sure what my percentage of body fat is but I'm more like a muscular type football player I'm on the upper age I'm 64 years old I've been training for years and years and I want to put a little bit more muscle on while I'm trying to cut some body fat. I think the most I run on test prop would be 800 milligrams per week and 500 NPP 500 Tren

Thanks for the information this is probably about my tenth cycle I'm 6'3" 307 pounds not sure what my percentage of body fat is but I'm more like a muscular type football player I'm on the upper age I'm 64 years old I've been training for years and years and I want to put a little bit more muscle on while I'm trying to cut some body fat. I think the most I run on test prop would be 800 milligrams per week and 500 NPP 500 Tren
Live your life brother, but me personally at 64yrs old I would want to get that body weight down ASAP, and just have healthy hormone levels with a good sex drive

Example

I assume you're thinking each compound has a threshold dose under which it does nothing. But if you instead think all these steroids work similarly then each compound adds to the total dose = more results.

In the case of tren, I knew plently of guys back in the day who did one amp of Parabolan a week and claimed to get great results. In the case of adding it to 150mg of test, it could make a big difference, it being so potent per milligram, much bigger difference compared to adding it to a gram. Adding 75mg of tren to 150mg of test might be the equivalent of tripling your test dosage.
I'll give another crazy hypothetical example of overlapping effects of different roids. Say you did 50mg of 60 different steroids totaling 3 grams per week. Each by itself too little to do much. Would the 3 gram stack not work? I bet it would work like a high dose cycle. Would be an interesting experiment to try, just mix 60 different roids in a 1000ml bottle, do a few grams a week and see what happens lol.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear