over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

this shit killed my friend!!!!!!!

quadzilla500

Registered
Order Legal Cocaine Now!

Legal Cocaine is an exciting revolutionary product that will give you the highs you want without the lows you don't. Illegal and harmful cocaine has been polluting the streets for too long and many of our children have experienced the bad influence of this drug. Well if you're just too curious to pass on an opportunity like this - this is your safe bet. If you've thought about it (haven't we all?), why harm yourself, when you can take the safer route - Legal Cocaine.

It's legal, it's cheap, it's effective, it's side-effect-free, full of harmless herbs and available worldwide. We keep our customers happy, healthy and wealthy - so join the party and be the highlight of it by ordering legal cocaine now for only $19.95!

My buddy was using this a interim boost to get a more out of his work out. His third visit to the gym he took a massive heart attack wound up getting a quadruple bi pass... never recovered... when they shut the life support off his heart only took one beat and he was gone....32 years old father of 2.... 4 year old daughter and 2 year old son.... My message is this please becareful what supplements you take research them well get all the facts... He only used the stuff three times....I am posting this on as many boards as I can....RIP Frank... Our hearts and prayers go out to Mary his wife and you two children

My condolences to your friend's family, but how exactly are you certain that this is the culprit. Sounds alot like the death of a fat dehydrated high school football player being blamed on ephedrine or the suicide of a 17 year old being based on steroids.

I witnessed someone being hauled away by an ambulance because he was using "synthetic cocaine." I'm assuming it is similar to what the OP is talking about. He survived, though.

It's basically a cocktail of stimulants, I think. Haven't looked into it.

Order Legal Cocaine Now!

Legal Cocaine is an exciting revolutionary product that will give you the highs you want without the lows you don't. Illegal and harmful cocaine has been polluting the streets for too long and many of our children have experienced the bad influence of this drug. Well if you're just too curious to pass on an opportunity like this - this is your safe bet. If you've thought about it (haven't we all?), why harm yourself, when you can take the safer route - Legal Cocaine.

It's legal, it's cheap, it's effective, it's side-effect-free, full of harmless herbs and available worldwide. We keep our customers happy, healthy and wealthy - so join the party and be the highlight of it by ordering legal cocaine now for only $19.95!

My buddy was using this a interim boost to get a more out of his work out. His third visit to the gym he took a massive heart attack wound up getting a quadruple bi pass... never recovered... when they shut the life support off his heart only took one beat and he was gone....32 years old father of 2.... 4 year old daughter and 2 year old son.... My message is this please becareful what supplements you take research them well get all the facts... He only used the stuff three times....I am posting this on as many boards as I can....RIP Frank... Our hearts and prayers go out to Mary his wife and you two children

I am sorry for the loss of your friend and may he rest in peace.

The local news did a story on this product a few months back.The people that developed and sold this product were two young kids that were arrogant little jerks.They were handing out samples at the night clubs and in the streets downtown.They were acting as if it was a legal recreational party drug.

I was afraid then something like this would happen.Again I am sorry about your friend.

Sorry about your friend...

A question? A quadruple bypass means he had 4 blocked coronary arteries... Sounds like his cardiovascular system was already compromised and the stimulants put him over the edge... Possibly they caused vasoconstriction on already plaque narrowed arteries. They wouldn't have done a quadruple bypass unless the arteries were blocked.

Again, very sad and sorry for your loss!

A question? A quadruple bypass means he had 4 blocked coronary arteries... Sounds like his cardiovascular system was already compromised and the stimulants put him over the edge... Possibly they caused vasoconstriction on already plaque narrowed arteries. They wouldn't have done a quadruple bypass unless the arteries were blocked.

Again, very sad and sorry for your loss!

i was thinking the exact same thing!

Blocked arteries and a fibulating heart due to stimulants are two different things.

Sorry to hear this. 32! wife and kids...just terrible no matter the cause. Its going to be rough for the little ones. truely a sad thing to hear. I will say a prayer for them. God bless. just terrible

the legal cocaine is whats in the jack3d, quake, 1mr and many other products. is the

Cocaine alternative DMAA widely known as legal cocaine, as well as Geranamine , Forthane, methylhexaneamine, or 1,3-dimethylamylamine.

this stuff is a great supplement, but used for partying....i saw this one comming. one time i took jack3d and yes....it felt like coke for about 4 min, then i came down and had a great workout. I told a friend, the only time i hav ever felt this is with jack3d and real cocaine.

this is not a product for kids, or irresponsible people. this is something that deserves respect.

sorry about your bro.

lucian

It's more like amphetamine actually (since it boosts noradrenaline way more than dopamine). I have to say, after having used it for months, it's too harsh to be safe while training. Imagine the added stress on your heart, now we have a first reported death. I'm afraid more deaths will follow.

There is a pwo-supp out there that has 80 (!) mg of DMAA in it alongside 300mg caffeine, used it once, holy shit!

Watch out guys

80mg..holy crap....

how was your workout? I was thinking about 25mg with 200mg caffine for a workout boost...NOT A PARTY DRUG. does it give you the jitters?

ANOTHER PROBLEM with this stuff is it comes in powder form, and unless you have a MCG sensative scale, your playing with fire.... I say MCG..because can you imagine if your off by 1/2 gram on this? you would be taking 500mg...a normal dose is 25mg.

I am sorry about your friend, but besides having blocked valves...user error was probably also at fault here. AS he or whomever dosed it for him, was not paying attention. This is nothing to mess around with or "approximate" with.

It's more like amphetamine actually (since it boosts noradrenaline way more than dopamine). I have to say, after having used it for months, it's too harsh to be safe while training. Imagine the added stress on your heart, now we have a first reported death. I'm afraid more deaths will follow.

There is a pwo-supp out there that has 80 (!) mg of DMAA in it alongside 300mg caffeine, used it once, holy shit!

Watch out guys

Could you PM me the brand name thanks. The Jackd3d is great so far. MM

80mg..holy crap....

how was your workout? I was thinking about 25mg with 200mg caffine for a workout boost...NOT A PARTY DRUG. does it give you the jitters?

ANOTHER PROBLEM with this stuff is it comes in powder form, and unless you have a MCG sensative scale, your playing with fire.... I say MCG..because can you imagine if your off by 1/2 gram on this? you would be taking 500mg...a normal dose is 25mg.

I am sorry about your friend, but besides having blocked valves...user error was probably also at fault here. AS he or whomever dosed it for him, was not paying attention. This is nothing to mess around with or "approximate" with.

Well to be honest I felt like partying more than I felt like working out, unfortunately it was around midday and all clubs were closed :D

I think it's obvious you'll burn out quickly when using that stuff at every workout

I can't stand seeing all the younger guys using all the stimulants being marketed these days for bodybuilding...

Stimulants can't take the place of nutrition. Guys will take Jack3d, etc. instead of eating real nutrition that will fuel a real workout.

CNS stimulants aren't exactly the same as actual real energy producing pre workout carbohydrates.

I have heard so many of them complain of really disturbing side effects yet they still keep using that shit!

Is all this about 1,3 dimethylalamine?! If so I don't get it. After doing once or twice it's nothing to write home about. It certainly doesn't compare to ephedrine which I loved.

I was trying to tell a guy at the gym who has been using jacked 5 times a week for 6 months that he was going to burn out the adrenals and feel like shit sooner rather than later. He sort of dismissed me and when I mentioned I drank about two cups of coffee in the AM he said, "Well coffee is bad for you too," and went back to his workout.

He also sips a monster during his workout:banghead:

Stimulants are not good. Duh

My doc had me on 30mg of adderal for about 6 months. Yeah, I have aadd. But anyway, before long I had less energy. I guess I could have kept titrating up, but where does that end? So I went cold turkey. It took 2-3 weeks to withdraw, but I feel 100 percent better now than I was "on".

Hey, does Redline have the legal cocaine in it? That stuff is the most powerful stimulant I ever took. I felt horrible.

i was thinking the exact same thing!

Blocked arteries and a fibulating heart due to stimulants are two different things.

yeah, im there with you on that. the only thing that I find hard to believe is that he had 4 clogged arteries at his young age. Ive never heard of that, thats incredible. Had he done anything in the years prior to this, any AAS for prolonged periods of time? Wondering what his diet was like. Very sad tale to hear and im sorry he passed.

rip to your friends, but he should have used common sense...something named "legal cocaine" is something anyone should stay away from

I was trying to tell a guy at the gym who has been using jacked 5 times a week for 6 months that he was going to burn out the adrenals and feel like shit sooner rather than later. He sort of dismissed me and when I mentioned I drank about two cups of coffee in the AM he said, "Well coffee is bad for you too," and went back to his workout.

He also sips a monster during his workout:banghead:

I occassionally do this to or take a monster before training especially while deployed. When we get back into the FOB after 10-18hrs on the road and patrols and crap Im tired alot. I also like the ABB blue thunder drinks and Tea they have. MM

Sorry for your loss he is in a better place just hurts losing a friend sorry to hear that especially someone who is a bodybuilder. Take care MM

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity