over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THIS SITE LATELY

Yeah really sorry to hear about your loss too Phil, all the best for the future.

AND YOU PHIL

PHIL HERNON said:
I ACTUALLY LIKE WHAT I AM SEEING LATELY ON HERE. KM2000 HAS PROVEN TO BE A MAN OF GREAT KNOWLEDGE AND HAS HELPED OUT MANY ON HERE, SURE THE TOPICS SEEM TO BE DRUG RELATED, BUT THAT IS NOT A BAD THING........KNOWLEDGE IT THE KEY. LATS OR RAJJIN OR OUCH IS ALWAYS HERE TO ANSWER THE TOUGHER QUESTIONS AND IT IS GREAT TO HAVE XCEL BACK. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE BIGA MORE OFTEN BUT HE IS BUSY. NEGATIVE FAILURE IS ALWAYS LURKING, PICKING AND CHOOSING HIS SHOTS, KAISER IS ALWAYS SO VERY HELPFULL AND LITTLEMACK HAS NOT GOTTEN MARRIED/KILLED ANYONE YET SO ALL IS GOOD ROUND HERE.
Although I don't know you personally I am terribly sorry for your loss, I unfortunately lost my older brother many years ago and lost an 18 year old who I was pretty close to a few years back ( my gf's son) so I can only imagine your pain, but your attitude and your lady and your friends will get you thru. You are a huge bonus to this board too Phil and I think there's no doubt many others feel the same way, we all love having you here and your knowledge and concern is obvious, it doesn't hurt that you were an amazing competitor and have the experience. I agree with what you said about the others on this board. I wish you all the best.

I'm deeply sorry for the loss Phil...I do however agree with your perspective on everything...You are one I look up to very much so and thank you for all your help and wisdom...:)

So very sorry about your loss and my heart and prayers go out to you and your fiance. So sorry. Your in my prayers.

PHIL that is very sad news...

Keep trying, I am sure God will have a bigger plan soon...quads??? quins??? you never know :) 7 little phils running around.

Very sorry to hear of your loss. Taking time to grieve is important, and part of that, as Kaiser said, is venting or talking about it. My condolences to you and your fiance.

FSM

Damn Phil sorry to hear that. Not much I can say or do Just know That my thoughts are with ya.

Man I remember when I Joined up there was small circle of guys (in my mind)
That were the best around and Guys I looked up to for information.
Most are still here, One or two Have fallen off the board and another as we all know was recently RATTED OUT. Heres the guys I remember from the BEGINNING
and Cant thank enough for all there help!
BIGA! What can I say, hes the man. Hes helped me out more then everyone put together. Phil Hernon, MikeS (your not forgotten buddy!) Lats, IronMike
RyRoid, Wyld1,BigKiwi (your not forgotten either!) Crypto (Rip) STK (Rip)

Now days there are so Many good solid guys here I couldnt name them all.
Ive learned/learning a lot from you guys and for "ME" this is where Ive learned the most and consider it the best board out there, today and of all time.

I have to agree RAJ...

I have learned and still am learning so much...

I remember messaging KIWI all the time...and never hesitated on helping out...BIG A also had no problems putting in his advice when asked.

DC and PHIL....2 stand up fellas that offer so much knowlegde, it would take 2 life times to figure out everything that they have.

I thank IVAN a good buddy of mine for showing me this board back in 2002...I was looking into the dark side since 1997 and started researching in 1998...I was on ELITEFITNESS until they had so many people, it became a circus with all hte wrong advice people were offering....then he started charging people...so I took off to ANABOLEX...then TRIEDA I do believe the name was...then RIPPEDMASS and PROMUSCLE....and then some MISC boards throughout.

Phil, I am so sorry to hear of your loss!! Know that my prayers are with you and your fiancee... It is things like this that puts life in perspective...

Loss for Words

Phil- I'm so sorry to hear about you and your fiances' loss; I don't know what to say- I can post about what it feels like to lose puppies on Armageddan's thread but I can't even fathom the loss you have gone through- I hope you are both doing OK now.

BTW- I really enjoyed your segment on that internet radio show last week- you sound like a great guy to not only learn from but to just to hang with - I hope you do more of those kinds of interviews.

1bb

I am sorry for your loss, Phil.

Thanks for mentioning me. I only told Meredith about what happened.

When my dad has his stoke, for some reaon I thought immediately of you. I guess it was because it made me realize how easily I could have lost him and how sad I was.

I did a quick review in my head of anyone I had wronged or treated unfairly. Any friends or loved ones I might have hurt in word or deed. You were the only one I could think of, Phil.

My though was...."Man, you'd better let people you care about let them know how you feel." I thought to myself...."Phil has been really helpful, and cared about you, and you need to fix that relationship".

I think anyone who listens to that radio interview will get an accurate indication of the type of guy you are.....so hang in there, Phil. You've sure got a lot of friends here.

I am one of them regardless of what time of the month it is! lol ....[ I sent that Bowie guy and email! ]

I am truly sorry to hear about your loss, my condolences go to you and your fiance'.

sorry to here that.. a loss is always hard to get through.. my wife and i lost our first about 5 weeks into it.. the docs told us that we tried to close to the end of the pill and her enviroment was not right yet after years of her being on the pill.. it was very hard on her.. having the dnc and then having people that did not know coming up to her in the gym and asking questions about the baby.. not knowing that she lost it..
it is not easy.. but, you will get through it.. and she will too.. and then ya try again.. it will happen.. in the mean time just enjoy one another and let thing fall into place.. ;)

i love this place too!

phil, im really sorry to hear that. i hope only the best for you and your fiance and eventual children!:)

Very sorry about you loss Phil.

Hi Phil,

I feel for you man,my condolences on your loss,i hope everything works out in the future.

Sorry for your loss & ontopic: I immediately knew km was a good guy so I told him not to mind you (phil) at the time and keep posting here :D

Sorry for your loss Phil, your fiance and you are in my thoughts and prayers. Keep your chin up and remember time heals all wounds.

Phil, I'm so sorry for you're loss and I know exactly how you and you're girl feel. Take care of her and in time the pain will subside. I wish you both the best.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws