over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This site makes me laugh

maxtrade11

Banned
You can't post anything that most sites let you post, for instance my post on getting help for something I am deeply worried about, yet all you call to do is go to this site and not even log in and see about 20 different sources. I dont get it. As strict as this site is, it seems like you wouldnt have such easy access to so many sources.

Here, let's see if this works for yuo - a brand new status.

Fool posts where he orders, what he orders, where he lives and all the details, then asks some panicked Customs question - brilliant.

Last edited:
sounds like

the mods were protecting this person from incriminating themselves on the internet. That person should be the most grateful SOB in the world for people that don't even know him taking something off the internet that could incriminate him in a court of law.

That's right...

You can't post anything that most sites let you post

...hence the difference between this and the "other" sites. There are some quality boards out there besides ProMuscle for sure, but they are far outnumbered by the boards filled with jackoffs who post nothing but negative, petty crap.

Good mods are the key to a healthy forum. Otherwise the idiots drive away the good people. I've seen it happen.

Ok, SuperFan

bull shit

I'm glad you find everything you possibly need to know here but I can't deny that I've found quality info on a few (very few) other sites. Not to mention the fact that I've seen highly regarded members here at ProMuscle who post regularly and/or moderate these other boards. Let's agree to disagree, shall we?

I've been around on the boards for a while. I havn't been on promuscle all too long at all, but in the short time I've been here, I've seen so many jack-off's come on here and begin to ruin the place. In the mod's defense, they are doing a good job of weeding out the bad ones, but there sure are a lot of weirdos here lately.

Good mods are the key to a healthy forum. Otherwise the idiots drive away the good people. I've seen it happen.

BUMP this....and although its mods who keep the boards (PM and others) healthy its the members that really make the difference on a daily basis and with the quality of input.

Last edited:
I've been around on the boards for a while. I havn't been on promuscle all too long at all, but in the short time I've been here, I've seen so many jack-off's come on here and begin to ruin the place. In the mod's defense, they are doing a good job of weeding out the bad ones, but there sure are a lot of weirdos here lately.
/

There's a lot of weirdos everywhere IS. It's just that the anonymity of the internet makes them bolder than they would be in real life.

yeah buddy. Dad is awesome!

If this site is so dang funny, go join another board.

See the real problem is this, most "open" boards are now gone. The few good boards are closed status for newbies etc. If you are not a known VET, you aint getting in.

I have been a member of a well know board for a few yrs now. And although that site is good, I have found that this site is well taken care of by the Mods and the good vets. The members can either make or break a site IMO

If this site is so dang funny, go join another board.

See the real problem is this, most "open" boards are now gone. The few good boards are closed status for newbies etc. If you are not a known VET, you aint getting in.

For the record, I was defending pro-muscle by stating that some of the newer people come on here without any knowledge and only purpose is to gain access to AAS, that kind of stuff makes the board look bad, as well as smart-asses.

For the record, I was defending pro-muscle by stating that some of the newer people come on here without any knowledge and only purpose is to gain access to AAS, that kind of stuff makes the board look bad, as well as smart-asses.

Now why you quote me? You gonna make me slap you now!!..lol ;)

I'm glad you find everything you possibly need to know here but I can't deny that I've found quality info on a few (very few) other sites. Not to mention the fact that I've seen highly regarded members here at ProMuscle who post regularly and/or moderate these other boards. Let's agree to disagree, shall we?

NFP...no argument with you man. I am a member of others also just like most of us. I thought about puting up a smile face to explain my real position but thought enough people would get it. You are 100% right about the superfan label though. Thank you! This place is family to me.

He should have posted, "I am a clown and I am here for your entertainment pleasure. While I see fit to break the board rules please feel free to laugh and ridicule me until I am banned".

Now if he had posted something like that DAD would have had a sense of humor and probably ban his ass anyway!!LOL

He should have posted, "I am a clown and I am here for your entertainment pleasure. While I see fit to break the board rules please feel free to laugh and ridicule me until I am banned".

Now if he had posted something like that DAD would have had a sense of humor and probably ban his ass anyway!!LOL

that's the amazing part... some clown will post something, it gets removed, and they post it AGAIN!!!!!!! V-E-R-Y S-M-A-R-T!

Now why you quote me? You gonna make me slap you now!!..lol ;)

Oooohh oohh! :D

Just covering my ass on the topic lol, didn't want people misconstruing what i said and jumpin down MY throat... You're all clear brother, no need for slappin :cool: :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131